Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fleshlights MELT TOGETHER when left on shelf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleshlights MELT TOGETHER when left on shelf?

I don't know if any of you have seen John Carpenter's THE THING or David Cronenberg's THE FLY, but I just looked in my closet and saw something about as gross.

I ordered the 3-Fleshlight insert combo deal awhile back. I used them for awhile (always cleaning thoroughly) and after a certain amount of time put them in a large tupperware container and put them in the closet on the upper shelf. Recently my lack of sex life reminded me of those pricey little toys in my closet and I got thinking about how I would like to use them again.

Well wasn't I in for a surprise. The freaking things are MELTED together. There is a layer of transparent goo (sort of like KY liquid) on the bottom of the Tupperware container and the Fleshlights are melted together so that there is no separation between them. It looks like they were never apart -- where they join is a perfect seal. I tried pulling them apart but they are completely sealed together and unusable (as they will not fit in the Fleshlight tube).

My closet is not heated in any way -- no ventilation vents. I don't live in an extraordinarily hot house. Why did this happen?!? I don't recall seeing a warning not to store multiple inserts in the same container. Yikes. Pretty disgusting. Looks like something out of a horror movie -- multiple orifices melted together.

What happened here, folks?

Sounds like you found the thing from outer space in your tupperware box. As soon as you mentioned tupperware I was suspicious. Because those containers seal off air-tight, and that's where you shouldn't store a FL or any other sex toy. Even if you cleaned it thoroughly there can always remain minimum particles of skin, fat or liquid on it unless you bathed them in alcohol. You should be careful with any substance which is organic or not pH-neutral! Those remainders will start to lead their on life when sealed off, and who knows what kind of bacteria colonies will start growing inside your tupperware box. I noticed that the silocone used for the FL tends to be sticky and it will stick together easily. So I never store my inserts in the same container, but separately wrapped in cotton towels where they get enough air.

I am sending my condolences, may your Fleshlights R.I.P.
    Tony
    Tony presents:
    -
    Erfahrungsberichte / Informationen / Fotos / Videos / Fragen und Antworten

Comment

I keep all my inserts in a single tupperware container and have no such problem. I do leave the lid off a bit to let the inserts breathe. I think the only way it would melt like that is if there was a strong heat source around. I wash my insert in very hot water without any damage.

Comment

Just curious.....was this a brand-new Tupperware container? Never washed with any type of dishwashing detergent? And when you stored them, were they free of any lubrication residue? And what kind of lube _had_ you been using prior to storing them?

I've only experienced minor melting with one of my many inserts, and that was because I let it come into contact with a varnished shelf. The varnish on the shelf contains chemicals which melted the insert and left a greasy residue on the wood. The melting was minor, but enough to disfigure the lips on the mouth insert. Which, actually, improved the overall look of the damn things in my opinion LOL.

Sorry to hear you lost 3 inserts...that sucks no matter how you slice it.

Comment

Big Loser,

Were these color inserts or ice inserts?

How long were they in contact with each other?

(I'm just curious to see if we get a response.)

Comment

Hello Big_Loser (I sure don't like addressing our customers like that, but you asked for it. ) -

Are you able to submit a digital image of this damage to me at customerservice@fleshlight.com? If so, please include your name and order number. I will research your order, investigate the damage you describe and see what we can do to help.

Thank you for your time!

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by todd
              Hello Big_Loser (I sure don't like addressing our customers like that, but you asked for it. ) -

Are you able to submit a digital image of this damage to me at customerservice@fleshlight.com? If so, please include your name and order number. I will research your order, investigate the damage you describe and see what we can do to help.

Thank you for your time!

Todd
              Good call, Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by todd

Thank you for your time!

Todd

Thank you very much, Todd. I will take photos later today after work. Weird stuff!

Comment

Would you mind posting a pic here Big_Looser??

Mighty curious to see what it looks like....

Comment

Since I didn't see anyone mention it... Be sure to dry and powder your inserts, and it's probably best to store them as 1234tony said, individually wrapped in towels if not in their case.

Comment

*this post needs pics*
                      If there are openings you can still use them, time for some foursome love?

Comment

Working...
                      X