Does the fleshlight feel like real pussy, poeple with experience Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the fleshlight feel like real pussy, poeple with experience Help

Hello, I'm 18 years old and I will be 19 next month, looking forward to have sex soon with my GF.

Well, I bought the wonder wave 3 months ago. but I was wondering fucking real girl would be the same(I’m virgin) coz every time I try flesh light I don't like the feeling specially when the ID started to get dry so I have to add more. I mean when u touching and feeling the girl would it be different and what about the pussy would it be the same as flesh light.

Please answer my Question (only if you have experience with girl before). Coz I rather use my hand than the flesh light. I hope the answer is NO

Thanks Guys

Hi GTT,

Been fucking for over 25 years so I think I'm qualified to answer your question.

Although the FL feels VERY good to your cock if it's well lubed, well warmed and used properly I do NOT think it feels "just like a pussy." It's a remarkable toy, likely the best feeling one on the market and I'm a HUGE fan of it. I own 8 of them in fact. But for all the posts of "WOW! FEELS LIKE THE REAL THING," I just don't think so. Let me tell you what you'll feel with a real woman assuming she's "into you" and the everything works normally.

A real woman will get wet out of her desire/arousal for YOU. And typically, she'll continue to make lubrication from her pussy for the duration. A little lube helps and nothing wrong with adding some if you need it but many women can handle this all on their own. For the FL, well, you have to add the lube and keep it lubed for the duration.

A real woman will use her hands, her legs, her mouth, her breasts, her body, her hips...everything she has to help enhance the experience for you. The FL just pretty much lays there and says "pound me!" The only movement you'll get out of it is what you add to the experience yourself.

A real woman makes sounds when you fuck her...some a LOT of sounds, some just little intakes of breath and/or whimpers. But typically you'll know you are doing something wonderful for her by how she reacts in sound and motion. The FL will occasionally utter a "queef" or two as you push the air out of it but that's about it.

A real woman's vagina is tight and wet and very warm, at least 98.6 degrees F and sometimes even a bit warmer with friction. And she can do SOOOOO many things with that pussy...tighten it over you cock, quiver and pulse around your shaft when she has an orgasm, thrust it's tight wetness back over your cock as she pushes back/forwards on it....the FL can't do any of these things, although it will get a bit warmer with friction.

A real woman looks you in the eye and sometimes, tells you she loves you while you make love to her and holds and cuddles with you afterwards, telling you what a stud you are or how wonderful you make her feel...real ego booster. The Fleshlight just starts to smell funny if you forget to wash it out after using and gets sticky as hell if you forget to powder it. OK, women can smell funny too after sex but lets not go there......

So many other differences. Sex with a woman is sex with another human being. Sex with a Fleshlight is a great masturbation aid and likely the best sexual experience in the world with an artifical pussy. But it's not a pussy and not even CLOSE in my opinion. Great for what it is, but not a replacement for the real deal.

Enjoy your first time with your GF. Use protection. Go slow and make it something special for both of you....you only get to lose your virginity once. Make it a memory worth having.

Comment

Thank you very much for the detail in explaining. You did good job on explaining the feeling and everything. I won't forget this for you, you really helped me out to imagine the feeling the looks and everything.

Thanks

Comment

If it's also your girlfriend's first time, it might be a good idea to lick her out a bit first...finger her a little...get her wet and horny and open her up a bit down there before you get down to business. She could be dry and tense down there if she's nervous, and that's going to be like pushing your dick into a dry Ultra Tight FleshLight...ouch.
        to see video of me fucking my STU with lotsa Boy Butter!

Comment

Originally posted by GTT
          Thank you very much for the detail in explaining. You did good job on explaining the feeling and everything. I won't forget this for you, you really helped me out to imagine the feeling the looks and everything.

Thanks
          Good luck and be sure to give us your OWN perspectives on how the real thing feels vs the Fleshlight after your experience with your GF. I think you'll find that having used the FL for a bit will help to take the edge off of what we guys call the "FTP" syndrome. FTP (First Time Pussy) usually equals a fast cum if you aren't careful, but with some practice with the Fleshlight, you'll be able to concentrate more on the experience and make it pleasureable for both of you. Great advice from the above poster as well. Many women can't get off with just penetrative sex, but require some form of clitoral stimulation to orgasm. Practice using your Fleshlight while rubbing it's fake clit to get some idea of what it will feel like, or go down on her first and give her at least one orgasm that way before you start...that way you'll be sure she's wet and ready for you.

Have fun!

Comment

When I started working for ILF I was skeptical about the FleshLight. I had learned quite a bit about it before my first experience. I read the forum quite a bit. I was answering customer questions about our products for a couple of weeks. One day I walked in to my office and the FleshLight fairy ( in the form of Steve Shubin ) had left a PinkLady on my desk. I'm not sure exactly what you need to LOOSE to get the FleshLight fairy to come to your house but I must have lost it.

I took it home and it sat in my room for about a week. Then one night I was alone and in the mood so I decided to give it a try. Since I had been reading the forums for a couple of weeks I already had a plan. I lowered the lights. Got a little visual stimulation going, warmed up the insert, started slow and took my time. I have to admit that the PinkLady was far beyond my expectations! I was exhausted and shocked when I was done. The thing that surprised me so much was how real it felt to me. It was warm and inviting and everything was at my pace so I had the control. I can't say what the FleshLight will be for you but for me the realism is what blew me away. Not exactly like the real thing but dam close! I hope this helps..
            ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
            EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
            fleshjack. com/ faq/

Comment

A real woman makes sounds when you fuck her...some a LOT of sounds, some just little intakes of breath and/or whimpers. But typically you'll know you are doing something wonderful for her by how she reacts in sound and motion. The FL will occasionally utter a "queef" or two as you push the air out of it but that's about it.
              I found that incredibly true and funny at the same time, well said.

Comment

Just be aware

Just be aware that the FL - especially the WW, IMO - does feel like a real pussy. If you are going to practice safe sex, then I would 'practice' using a condom with your FL to see what sensations to expect.

Even with a condom, some pussies feel warm or even hot, and amount that she's lubricated can affect how tight (and painful) she feels. Some women like it slow and gentle, others like it hard and deep - you may want to experiment to see what feels best for you both.

I like to start off gentle and gradually increase as she warms up. That way when I'm ready, she is too.

Comment

Using a condom while using a Fleshlight defeats the whole purpose. The idea is that the Fleshlight is all for you, no concerns about the safety of the sex, its inherently safe, and you can relax and just enjoy yourself!

Of course with a real partner you'd use a condom, but using one with FL... feh, bah, humbug!

Among the inserts ILF makes, I'd say WonderWave and STU are the most realistic (IMHO of course).
                  Find me at my website

Comment

i think the wonderwave is as close as anyone has ever cum. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ilovehighheelladies
                      i think the wonderwave is as close as anyone has ever cum. lol!
                      Speak for yourself, ILHHL
                      Find me at my website

Comment

i let my videos speak for themselves!

Comment

Sorry that was the English teacher in me... You could understand what you said above there in several interesting ways
                          Find me at my website

Comment

Sometimes I like to use a condom to see how much jizz I pump out.

Comment

FL Wins hands down!!!!!!!!!!

I will now get FL a little Rise.

There are womans that are bad lovers, even they don´t know it, my last experience, the woman didn´t make massage , i had to do a lot of work to get her on mood, and if you are using condom you will miss the incredible feelings of intercourse.

Now if you use your FL with style, use pillows, warm it hotter than real pussy, switch the inserts, put on nice music, than you will have way better sex than with woman.

So my conclusion is that real sex for me will have a hard time in keeping up with FL.
                              Play yourself herd to get with woman from now on, be mad, forget about doing work you don´t like to get woman, most of them just don´t worth your time!!!
                              I can´t approach a woman nowadays without thinking about my FLs, they give me so much power of perspective.

Comment

Working...
                              X