Realism - from one beginner to another

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realism - from one beginner to another

Hi! This thread is for newcomers who are looking to buy a Fleshlight that's closest to the real thing. I'm a Fleshlight beginner as well, but my first purchase was spot on thanks in no small part to the members of this community who posted accurate (as far as I can tell so far) reviews of the different sleeves available as of Sept 2016 (thanks, everyone!).

First off, realize that purchasing strictly for realism is not necessary the best route for a first time buyer, especially if you have DGS (Death Grip Syndrome) from aggressive hand masturbation. If you haven't already done so, read post #2 on the "Beginners Guide to Fleshlight" stickied thread on this forum to understand the reasons why something like the STU (Stamina Training Unit) might be a better first buy. If you are dead set on buying for realism like I was, and don't have DGS, then I hope this helps you find the right sleeve.

Secondly, your penis size can affect how the different sleeves feel to you. So my reviews are based on these stats:

• I'm pretty much average
    • 5.75" length (measured from the pubic bone to the tip on the dorsal (top) side of the penis)
    • 5.0" girth
    • I do not have DGS
    • Experienced with women in bed, also now married
    • Not experienced with anal sex

What I bought
    • Full Size Fleshlight case
    • Mini-Lotus sleeve
    • Heavenly sleeve
    • Tornado sleeve (the regular one, not the Alexis Texas varieties)

Why I picked those
    • Going with a full size case allows me to buy new sleeves for it and gives me the widest array of options. It's expandable compared to the one-shot deals like the Flight.
    • The Mini-Lotus and Tornado are often claimed to be some of the most realistic sleeves.
    • The Heavenly sleeve's first chambers look similar to the Mini-Lotus and so I thought it might feel realistic
    • I didn't buy the Wonder Wave, but it is also often praised for its realism. It looked slightly boring compared to the others but maybe it'll be my next buy!

The results

Mini-Lotus: Decently realistic
    The first 4 inches of this sleeve feel very realistic, but it's perhaps a little tighter compared to the women I've slept with. In fact, this was the tightest sleeve of the 3 I purchased.

There are 5 chambers in the back, and at my length, I penetrate the first 1 of 5 only, and this is where the realism falls short. The entrance to that chamber gives a tight grip just below my glans when at full penetration. That grip feels amazing... but it's not realistic per se, and this thread is about realism. It almost feels like hitting the cervix in a real woman, but in my experience, this is not a pleasant feeling for your partner even if it makes you feel like a badass with a big cock. When I hit a partner's cervix, she will usually tell me to take it easy and not go as deep (and might even cringe in pain -- not good!), so it's obviously not a realistic part of sex to repeatedly hit it.

Bottom line: It's actually my overall favorite because of the pure pleasure factor, despite feeling the least realistic of the three. It's still decently realistic, though. The lotus chambers in the back are not realistic, but feel great.

Heavenly: Even more realistic
    This one is the most "cavernous" shall we say, of the three I purchased, and one step up in realism from the Mini-Lotus if only because it's comparative looseness is closer to my own experience with real women. That's comparative, mind you -- I would describe it more like "just right," not actually "loose" overall. The undulating chambers in the first 4 inches of the sleeve feel quite realistic.

At my length, I hit but do not penetrate the narrow canal in the middle of this sleeve. Because I don't actually penetrate through it, it's half pleasurable but also half jarring. Maybe some of you more girthy and/or longer guys can share your experience. I don't dislike this sleeve at all, and if it were the only one I had, I'd still be a very satisfied customer.

Bottom line: More realistic than the Mini-Lotus, and also probably better for wider/longer guys. My least favorite of the three, however for some reason it makes me climax faster than any of the others. Go figure!

Tornado: Most realistic
    Alright, now this one feels like the real thing. You wouldn't think that from the pictures -- I highly doubt a vagina is actually shaped like that :P But seriously, it feels as authentic as I think a sex toy is gonna get. The tradeoff here is that it is not as stimulating as Mini-Lotus or Heavenly. Yes, even with the looser grip, the Heavenly sleeve has slightly more aggressive textures and stimulates more. What I like about the Tornado is that there's no tight chamber entrance in the middle to be distracting. Also, the repeating texture means that you're not missing anything regardless of your length.

The downside is that this texture isn't as fantastically fun as say, the Mini-Lotus. Real sex is more exciting because there's another human being with you sharing the experience. The Fleshlight is just a toy, so despite the Tornado reproducing the same physical sensations on my penis and earning my top spot for realism, it's actually only my 2nd favorite in terms of fun. If you have a vivid imagination like I do, though, using the Tornado fits with mental imagery much better than the others. The lesser realism of other sleeves, such as the Mini-Lotus, pulls me out of the fantasy in my head and forces me to focus on the actual physical sensations they're producing. I suppose that for a virgin wondering what the real thing feels like, though, I would certainly recommend the Tornado.

Bottom line: The most realistic one of the three I purchased, and my second favorite in terms of pure pleasure factor. Less intense, but that's what it actually feels like. Real sex is more intense for other reasons.

Other factors
    • Warming lube feels great at first but quickly becomes viscous (I was using KY Liquid Heat). I ended up preferring non-warming ID Glide instead to stay slick.
    • Definitely preheat with hot water for a few minutes for increased realism and pleasure, unless you're seeking that "sex with a vampire" feeling.
    • I do not recommend condoms with Fleshlights. My experience has been quite realistic when bare, but not at all realistic when adding a condom. And this is coming from a guy who actually really likes IRL sex while wearing protection.

How about you?Please share your experiences with these and other sleeves! I'm curious about the Wonder Wave now. For anyone who has both the Wonder Wave and any of the three I reviewed above, how would you say it compares?

Re: Realism - from one beginner to another

i have been curious about whats realistic now my self. The flesh assist page doesn't seem accurate anymore because according to the goddess is #1 for realism now and i heard that sleeve is no where close to realistic.

the tornado was to loose for me and boring.
    the mini lotus had an ok thickness but was too short for my cock and the back was too tight.
    never tried heavenly but heard that is wayy tight.

Originally posted by AngleOff View Post
    Hi! This thread is for newcomers who are looking to buy a Fleshlight that's closest to the real thing. I'm a Fleshlight beginner as well, but my first purchase was spot on thanks in no small part to the members of this community who posted accurate (as far as I can tell so far) reviews of the different sleeves available as of Sept 2016 (thanks, everyone!).

First off, realize that purchasing strictly for realism is not necessary the best route for a first time buyer, especially if you have DGS (Death Grip Syndrome) from aggressive hand masturbation. If you haven't already done so, read post #2 on the "Beginners Guide to Fleshlight" stickied thread on this forum to understand the reasons why something like the STU (Stamina Training Unit) might be a better first buy. If you are dead set on buying for realism like I was, and don't have DGS, then I hope this helps you find the right sleeve.

Secondly, your penis size can affect how the different sleeves feel to you. So my reviews are based on these stats:

• I'm pretty much average
    • 5.75" length (measured from the pubic bone to the tip on the dorsal (top) side of the penis)
    • 5.0" girth
    • I do not have DGS
    • Experienced with women in bed, also now married
    • Not experienced with anal sex

What I bought
    • Full Size Fleshlight case
    • Mini-Lotus sleeve
    • Heavenly sleeve
    • Tornado sleeve (the regular one, not the Alexis Texas varieties)

Why I picked those
    • Going with a full size case allows me to buy new sleeves for it and gives me the widest array of options. It's expandable compared to the one-shot deals like the Flight.
    • The Mini-Lotus and Tornado are often claimed to be some of the most realistic sleeves.
    • The Heavenly sleeve's first chambers look similar to the Mini-Lotus and so I thought it might feel realistic
    • I didn't buy the Wonder Wave, but it is also often praised for its realism. It looked slightly boring compared to the others but maybe it'll be my next buy!

The results

Mini-Lotus: Decently realistic
    The first 4 inches of this sleeve feel very realistic, but it's perhaps a little tighter compared to the women I've slept with. In fact, this was the tightest sleeve of the 3 I purchased.

There are 5 chambers in the back, and at my length, I penetrate the first 1 of 5 only, and this is where the realism falls short. The entrance to that chamber gives a tight grip just below my glans when at full penetration. That grip feels amazing... but it's not realistic per se, and this thread is about realism. It almost feels like hitting the cervix in a real woman, but in my experience, this is not a pleasant feeling for your partner even if it makes you feel like a badass with a big cock. When I hit a partner's cervix, she will usually tell me to take it easy and not go as deep (and might even cringe in pain -- not good!), so it's obviously not a realistic part of sex to repeatedly hit it.

Bottom line: It's actually my overall favorite because of the pure pleasure factor, despite feeling the least realistic of the three. It's still decently realistic, though. The lotus chambers in the back are not realistic, but feel great.

Heavenly: Even more realistic
    This one is the most "cavernous" shall we say, of the three I purchased, and one step up in realism from the Mini-Lotus if only because it's comparative looseness is closer to my own experience with real women. That's comparative, mind you -- I would describe it more like "just right," not actually "loose" overall. The undulating chambers in the first 4 inches of the sleeve feel quite realistic.

At my length, I hit but do not penetrate the narrow canal in the middle of this sleeve. Because I don't actually penetrate through it, it's half pleasurable but also half jarring. Maybe some of you more girthy and/or longer guys can share your experience. I don't dislike this sleeve at all, and if it were the only one I had, I'd still be a very satisfied customer.

Bottom line: More realistic than the Mini-Lotus, and also probably better for wider/longer guys. My least favorite of the three, however for some reason it makes me climax faster than any of the others. Go figure!

Tornado: Most realistic
    Alright, now this one feels like the real thing. You wouldn't think that from the pictures -- I highly doubt a vagina is actually shaped like that :P But seriously, it feels as authentic as I think a sex toy is gonna get. The tradeoff here is that it is not as stimulating as Mini-Lotus or Heavenly. Yes, even with the looser grip, the Heavenly sleeve has slightly more aggressive textures and stimulates more. What I like about the Tornado is that there's no tight chamber entrance in the middle to be distracting. Also, the repeating texture means that you're not missing anything regardless of your length.

The downside is that this texture isn't as fantastically fun as say, the Mini-Lotus. Real sex is more exciting because there's another human being with you sharing the experience. The Fleshlight is just a toy, so despite the Tornado reproducing the same physical sensations on my penis and earning my top spot for realism, it's actually only my 2nd favorite in terms of fun. If you have a vivid imagination like I do, though, using the Tornado fits with mental imagery much better than the others. The lesser realism of other sleeves, such as the Mini-Lotus, pulls me out of the fantasy in my head and forces me to focus on the actual physical sensations they're producing. I suppose that for a virgin wondering what the real thing feels like, though, I would certainly recommend the Tornado.

Bottom line: The most realistic one of the three I purchased, and my second favorite in terms of pure pleasure factor. Less intense, but that's what it actually feels like. Real sex is more intense for other reasons.

Other factors
    • Warming lube feels great at first but quickly becomes viscous (I was using KY Liquid Heat). I ended up preferring non-warming ID Glide instead to stay slick.
    • Definitely preheat with hot water for a few minutes for increased realism and pleasure, unless you're seeking that "sex with a vampire" feeling.
    • I do not recommend condoms with Fleshlights. My experience has been quite realistic when bare, but not at all realistic when adding a condom. And this is coming from a guy who actually really likes IRL sex while wearing protection.

How about you?Please share your experiences with these and other sleeves! I'm curious about the Wonder Wave now. For anyone who has both the Wonder Wave and any of the three I reviewed above, how would you say it compares?

Comment

Re: Realism - from one beginner to another

Stay Forbidden Ass: very intense and a great first time sleeve.

Comment

The Jenna Jameson Legend is a really solid sleeve. It maintains lubricant. It requires the least amount of lube of all the sleeves I own.

Comment

what about the new madison ivy fleshlight girls sleeve or the fleshlight riley jensen wild sleeve?

Comment

Working...
          X