What to do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do

So I just got back to using fleshlight's after over a year away. I bought SIAC forbidden and lotus, along with BiHive and butterfly. I'm a man of extremes, kind of.. SIAC's fulfill my tight addiction BiHive was my favorite... I bought butterfly because the lips and I thought I'd like the natural feeling, however I get the real thing all the time so I don't crave it. I might replace it with something, the problem is I don't know what... I like intense simulation, I've considered destroya but I want something that doesn't feel like what I currently have. Is there anything else you guys can recommend maybe that's new that doesn't feel natural or close to my current stuff that packs an exciting punch?

Try one of the Dorcel girls. Anna Polina is my favorite with a nice tight teen pussy feeling. Nicole Aniston Fit is OK but feels not very realistic. Dillion Harper, Kendra Sunderland and Romi Rain all have beautiful orifices and feels very realistic and that's what I want. If You want something very weird then buy the Alien. Feels wonderful for a earth man.

Comment

Katsuni Lotus Garden is very intense and pretty different compared to your sleeves.

Comment

Swedson, yes I was considering something that was not at all realistic. I have the SIAC to fulfill my lust for teens when I get them. But then I like to jerk it to Fat chicks and totally fake plastic chicks too. CountBanana I had Lotus Garden a long time ago, I truly loved that texture however the drying time is ridiculous. I need something that can dry a little faster as most of my time will be spent in a basement late at night when I have some time to myself here and there. I have a toolbox under the stairs where I hide them for occasions. So I guess the oldie's are still the goodies maybe I will go for Destroya if I end up wanting to get rid of the Butterfly...I wish they would bring V-Force back...god I wanted that so bad when that was out.

Comment

Maybe Tera Patrick Tease then. Tease is one of the tighter sleeves with a good amount of intensity. I tend to use at least one less intense Fleshlight along with it, so that I can have a sort of break during flights.

Comment

Both of my Galaxy Note 5's are on zero percent at the same time! Noooooooo!!! (both hands in the air).

Comment

Originally posted by bigdmoney View Post
              Both of my Galaxy Note 5's are on zero percent at the same time! Noooooooo!!! (both hands in the air).

Comment

Working...
              X