Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What Fleshlight should I buy next?" - Thread

"What Fleshlight should I buy next?" - Thread

I thought it would be better to make one thread where all can ask help for choosing their next fleshlight instead of everyone doing new thread.

I have been thinking that I order new fleshlight, but I need some help with deciding which is best (my current collection is in profile)

One of these:
    Dominika - Butterfly (I like looks best)
    DillionHarper - Crush
    RileyReid - Utopia

or something else, my collection needs some new pussy in it

Click image for larger version  Name:	dominika-fleshlight-pussy-sex-toy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	61.9 KB ID:	581801

Just ordered new FL Dillion Harper - Crush and sleeve warmer will buy butterfly next when and if it's available at shop where I buy all my fls.

this one.

edit. Will update my collection pic soon
    Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-06-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Looks yummy! ;-)~
      ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Yep! Anyone knows if Dillions pussy lips are smallest of all FL? I like both teen small pussy like lips of her and big pussy lips like Dominikas which look like they are hungry for some cock. + Is very nice looking lips, but thats my opinion only

ps. Dillion Harper Crush should arrive in day or two now
        Last edited by DarkKnight; 01-08-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Dillion's pussy lips are not the smallest of the Fleshlight Girls. I would guess Riley Reid has the smallest lips. At least my Joanna Angel pussy is smaller than Dillion.

Comment

I plan to purchase a Turbo "Ignition" this week. I saw one at a local shop. Reading reviews on Fleshlight site, I think this would really feel great, working up and down on the head of my cock, with those multiple layers of lips/tounge. I'll let you know after I try a few times. (Of course, nothing beats the look of real mouth, or pussy lips for the fantasy factor, like any of the FL girls)

Comment

I have it, I'm lubed up and inside. I like the texture so far. Not too intense. The two outer lips/tounge layers are a surprise!! Feels quite nice. I'm getting back to it, more another time

Comment

I am really thinking about getting Tori Black Torrid next, texture looks fun I have had similar product (not fleshlight) with similar texture and I liked it so probably this is okay too. Any downsides with Torrid? Is it texture for longer sessions or quick one? any other comments about it?
                Edit. Nevermind I just ordered two xD it's never good to order things when being horny af .. Pink Lady Vortex and SIAC Sukit Draft. I already have had vortex years ago and liked it alot so it was time to get new one. And Sukit Draft I like it's design + it's swallow (which I like) in mini size so it should be okay..

Last edited by DarkKnight; 04-02-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Have anyone buyed fleshskin yet? Any good? Haven't heard alot of it

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
                    Have anyone buyed fleshskin yet? Any good? Haven't heard alot of it
                    I got the FleshSkins Grip, and am very disappointed in it. Too flimsy/floppy/thin... probably could stick your hand in a big ziplock bag and jerk off with it and have just as good a time. And I did warm it and the lube, but just not that good in my opinion.

I wish I would have went ahead and spent a little more and bought a SIAC.
                    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Anyone knows when is next sale coming? I am going to buy maybe one more or two..

Comment

SIAC was an uncomfortable disappointment.

Any my one know who has the smallest lips?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
                          Anyone knows when is next sale coming? I am going to buy maybe one more or two..
                          I'm trying to hold out for the next sale too. I sent an email to FL last week, and Kenny said there would be a sale in a week or two. For me, I pretty much decided to go with the generic buy 2 get 1 free. I already know I want the pussy opening with the Stoya Destroya texture. The other two are up in the air. I was thinking of the mouth with the Bi-Hive, and maybe the butt with the mini lotus. Those are just ideas. For me, buying a FLG is just a bit too much for just one FL. I've had several full size FL's in the past, but threw them away because they were way too tight.

Comment

Working...
                          X