"What Fleshlight should I buy next?" - Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
    Sale it is finally here! What are you going to buy?

It's really of a sale. Some of those prices they have listed as "sale" prices, really have been the same prices on their website. For instance, the buy 2G1F build your own deal has been listed on their website for quite a while for $99. Now they're saying the regular price was $149, and is on sale for $99. That's what they call "deceptive marketing". Of course, with that $99, you'd still have to buy a case. I had all of that in my cart for well over a month, and have been waiting for a sale, which is really a "no sale" to me. I'm holding out for a while longer.

Comment

Hopefully?? I can come up with $ to buy both Dillion Harper Pussy Crush and Ass Crave during this sale Sweet combo. I've been designing a case to fit both, together to replicate the real thing. I'll let you all know when I get them, if I ever cut my cases and glue together, how it works.

Comment

Noticed that too now that orgy prices are same and that if I buy from orgy two different fleshlights its price is 109.90 thats just ridiculous that I need to spend way too much for that 0.10 so I get free sleeve..

Comment

Hi,in your opinion is better Janice Griffith Eden or Ana Foxx Fleshlight? I'm intrigued by skin tone of both...(more Janice I admit)

Comment

Originally posted by ManuJapan89 View Post
            Hi,in your opinion is better Janice Griffith Eden or Ana Foxx Fleshlight? I'm intrigued by skin tone of both...(more Janice I admit)
            Pretty sure here is not yet any comments about Ana as its so new. I would wait for comments about material of Ana. Looks so shiny so material must be different, but how much I can't say. Is it more sticky like pilot and quickshot etc or like normal flg material.

Comment

Newest Fleshlight girl is Kimmy Granger. I wanted to make new thread to fleshlife, but forums still broken so can't.

https://www.fleshlight.eu/products/kimmy-granger

Comment

Hey, DK. ImI glad you mentioned that! I saw Kimmy's the newest FL girl and like you, are not able to post due to forum errors. I also see that you've posted some gifs. IvI'put up a couple posts this week, but nothing has populated. If you look back into some of the other threads, you'll see some.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
                  Newest Fleshlight girl is Kimmy Granger. I wanted to make new thread to fleshlife, but forums still broken so can't.

https://www.fleshlight.eu/products/kimmy-granger
                  She is pretty hot! My kinda girl, small 32b tits, and short, and pretty.

I wish they could offer all the FLG's in the Flight size too.
                  ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

How long was forums broken last time when this happened?

I got some new discoveries.. Will probably post tomorrow

Comment

I just tried post new in "recent discoveries" thread. Same error message. IDK if post/ pics are there?

Comment

Why does this thread work, and not that one??

Comment

Originally posted by not4real View Post
                          Why does this thread work, and not that one??
                          Seems that all new comment/posts show up, even though the error makes it look like it doesn't. FleshLife area won't do any brand new posts, and edits of existing posts will not post. But I have numerous new pic comments in the sexy Shemale thread... but it doesn't "bump" them up on the main page. In folders other than Fleshlife it seems to show up correctly.

I just make my new reply, click Post, and then OK on the error. Back out, and click back in and it is there.

Comment

New posts are working in the "Fleshlife" thread now!

Comment

Take the sleeve out and place it in the manual cock pump cylinder you may have to shorten the sleeve and add a short hose, use a T fitting to hook up the 2 hoses to the Medela breast pump. Makes a nice dick massage

Comment

Originally posted by birthdaysuit100 View Post
                                Take the sleeve out and place it in the manual cock pump cylinder you may have to shorten the sleeve and add a short hose, use a T fitting to hook up the 2 hoses to the Medela breast pump. Makes a nice dick massage
                                OMG! That sounds like an awesome mod! Any pics of a finished one?

Comment

Working...
                                X