Mr. Limpy question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Limpy question

What is the length/girth of the small Mr. Limpy?

I want something close to my actual size, for the wife to wear sticking out of a pair of my boxer briefs. So I can suck it, and jerk off and shoot my jizz on, and then suck it clean.

I wanted to do a clone-a-willy, and make an exact silicone dildo of myself, but trying to keep it budget.

We had the medium before, and it is a bit bigger than I am. But it was fun to suck on it with her during sex.
    Last edited by KssnCzns; 01-02-2018, 11:23 AM.
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

They come in varying sizes btw. Some are larger than others. The smallest one I've seen is about 2-3 inches in length, and about 3 or so in girth.

Comment

Thanks. I believe the one I had before was the medium. I was just hoping to get the details on the small. I think it is probably really close to what I want to get.

It just sucks that the discount ended yesterday.

Comment

So you actually want to give yourself a blowjob with your wife having you penis clone hangout of your boxers while she is wearing your boxers. I have no opinion on this. Do what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdmoney View Post
          So you actually want to give yourself a blowjob.....
          Well... when you say it like THAT..... You are exactly correct!!! ;-)

And since I don't have a good guy FWB, and I am not a gymnast, with enough flexibility... this is my 3rd preference.
          Last edited by KssnCzns; 01-04-2018, 06:25 AM. Reason: Had to add some smartass-ery! ;-)

Comment

So I got the Small Mr Limpy. And acted it out just like I said. I had the wife put on a pair of my boxer briefs over her panties. Put her small clit vibe between the 2 pairs, and stuck Mr Limpy out of the pocket of the briefs. She laid back, and as I gave her a blowjob, I pushed against the vibe in rhythm with my head going up and down.

And when she climaxed, I stroked myself and shot my load on her limpy cock... and when she opened her eyes to look... I took it all in my mouth and sucked it clean!

It was pretty arousing. She even said a few "you look sexy sucking my cock"... it was fun!

Comment

Working...
            X