Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get distance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How to get distance?

    What grip, or technique, can be used to help get some distance on your cumshot during masturbation?

    Sometimes I can get some really good shots, but most times it doesn't. Not sure if it has to do with how fast/slow I am stroking, or how tight/loose my grip.

    The other night I stopped stroking right before the first shot, and kept my hand firm around the base and shot about 18", then made one quick stroke up and back to the base between shots, and had 3 good distance shots.

    I want to be able to do this more consistantly. I have a "target" I want to hit.
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

    #2
    Not sure exactly how, but I have had some crazy cumshot distances (from bed to ceiling etc.. I think it's quite long distance as accident not meant to) when I have only hold lightly my under of my cock and probably had lots of cum loaded that it came with stronger power If I figure this out someday I will tell you

    Comment


      #3
      DarkKnight

      I'm trying to figure out if it depends on the tightness or loosness of the grip, and maybe the stroke at the point of ejaculation.Or maybe some people are right, that say it depends mostly on the level of arousal.
      ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

      Comment


        #4
        I'm no doctor, nor am I in the medical field, but I think there are a few factors that determine distance:

        1. How physically aroused you are.
        2.Age
        3.Hardness of erection
        4. How physically fit you are-in shape or overweight
        5. Your prostate health

        Those are all factors I think contribute to the distance. I'm 58 1/2 now, and I know when I was "young, dumb, and full of cum", that my erections used to stand out as hard as a stick, and I used to shoot cum from my wife's pussy, almost to her neck. That's also when I was very physically fit and in damn good shape! As I aged, I noticed a reduction in the distance I shoot, plus my erections don't stand at attention anymore. I sometimes go flacid during a session, and have a hard time occasionally getting the erection back. I do take Viagra, but it only helps so much. Also, my PSA levels have gone up every year, and I had a biopsy of my prostate. It is slightly enlarged, but no cancer. I think the size of your prostate has a lot to do with obtaining a standing erection, and how far you ejaculate.

        This is only my opinion, and not medically, nor scientifically proven.

        Comment


          #5
          Maybe the frequency of orgasm per week, time of day, plus how many times per day as well, can affect distance.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by musicman View Post
            Maybe the frequency of orgasm per week, time of day, plus how many times per day as well, can affect distance.
            Well, a couple months ago I just stopped masturbating every day, to only once or twice a week. And since then I rarely am able to climax during sex. I stay plenty hard, but can't "get out of my head" enough to reach climax. Still make sure the wife has 2 or 3 peaks. Usually first from oral, then from penetration, and then another from oral after that.

            The wife had gone on one of her rants about I should only have pleasure if she is present. So I guess I have just made myself lose interest in my self pleasure... which in turn has affected my pleasure during sex.....

            .....which none of this has to do with my ejaculation distance, I guess... just over-sharing.

            Currrently, we have sex a couple times a week. For the last month, I eat her pussy out almost every time she steps out of the shower. So she gets that about 4 or 5 times a week, without sex, or any contact to my penis.
            Last edited by KssnCzns; 04-17-2018, 05:18 AM.
            ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post

              Well, a couple months ago I just stopped masturbating every day, to only once or twice a week. And since then I rarely am able to climax during sex. I stay plenty hard, but can't "get out of my head" enough to reach climax. Still make sure the wife has 2 or 3 peaks. Usually first from oral, then from penetration, and then another from oral after that.

              The wife had gone on one of her rants about I should only have pleasure if she is present. So I guess I have just made myself lose interest in my self pleasure... which in turn has affected my pleasure during sex.....

              .....which none of this has to do with my ejaculation distance, I guess... just over-sharing.

              Currrently, we have sex a couple times a week. For the last month, I eat her pussy out almost every time she steps out of the shower. So she gets that about 4 or 5 times a week, without sex, or any contact to my penis.
              At least you and your wife are still sexually active with each other. As I had stated in a previous thread, my wife is unable to have any intercourse anymore due to medical conditions and physiological changes. It is simply too painful for her to have any type of intercourse, and she's not interested in any outercourse, or anything like that, so I fly solo. Without going into too much detail, having sex would risk long term medical problems in her uterus. She had already endured short term problems, but her ob/gyn doctor detailed long term problems, so that was the end of our sex life together. We've been married longer than you guys, and have enjoyed sex since both of us were pretty young, and a lot before we were married, so it took some time for me to get used to no sex with her. It doesn't bother her as much as me, but I have accepted the fact now, and enjoy my solo flights.

              When we were able to have sex, the only time I masturbated was when she had her period, but now it's at least twice a week. I have the benefit of being home alone, as I'm retired, and she works two different jobs, so I can pick and choose whenever I want a session.

              Back to the distance and ejaculation issue, I find I do have some pretty intense orgasms when I'm well rested and not tired, and find a porno video online that really turns me on.

              Comment


                #8
                musicman

                we just had our 31st anniv last Nov. And yes, it is good to have the sexual activities that we do.

                i admire your attitude, considering the situation. Says a lot about the relationship. Thanks for sharing
                ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post
                  musicman

                  we just had our 31st anniv last Nov. And yes, it is good to have the sexual activities that we do.

                  i admire your attitude, considering the situation. Says a lot about the relationship. Thanks for sharing
                  Thank you. It took a lot of adjusting to get used to it, but it shows that we both care deeply about each other that goes way beyond sex.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X