X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Perfect Breasts

Comment

Thank you SO much for that last one...she is totally perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This got me thinking gentlemen. It's 2013. Why can't we have a fundrasier for breast cancer and have a new fleshlight product that has a mold of breasts? Maybe they can use the same material or better like Busty Aichan version but FL version only. What do you think about that? I find it interesting to have an breast to mess with because it can be a good stress reliever

Comment

Originally posted by sexfreak78 View Post
          This got me thinking gentlemen. It's 2013. Why can't we have a fundrasier for breast cancer and have a new fleshlight product that has a mold of breasts? Maybe they can use the same material or better like Busty Aichan version but FL version only. What do you think about that? I find it interesting to have an breast to mess with because it can be a good stress reliever
          i agree with the fundraiser thing. 100%. hypothetically if every person who bought a fl donated just 1 dollar, it'd add up to about 4 million bucks.

not everyone who ever bought a fl is on here though. and just 1 dollar is not much. i'd put in 10 or 20 if i knew for sure that it was going to the appropriate organisation.

personally i don't need a new product as compensation though. just an option to donate would be great.

Comment

I have to say every women on this planet are beautiful no matter what. Also i really HOPE those few pictures that look extremely sketchy to me. I really HOPE they are 18 years and older. Keep this thread clean and post pictures only 18 and older.

Comment

Originally posted by sexfreak78 View Post
              I have to say every women on this planet are beautiful no matter what. Also i really HOPE those few pictures that look extremely sketchy to me. I really HOPE they are 18 years and older. Keep this thread clean and post pictures only 18 and older.
              they seem at least 18, probably older to me. fortunately the internet has become a place where underaged stuff is really hard to find. i wouldn't know how if i wanted to and i'd rather punch myself in the face instead of looking for it.

probably the pics on here can be traced back to a site that has a 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record Keeping Requirement Compliance Statement.

women are beautiful, i agree with you on that. and a fundraiser for breast cancer would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by fireproof69 View Post
                Thank you SO much for that last one...she is totally perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My pleasure, I really like Lexi too, she's awesome in person if you ever get the chance to meet her.
                Last edited by lasthunter914; 01-29-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I agree with fundraiser, all pro shots are 18+, selfies can be sketchy though

Comment

Those right there, are some perfect tits! Great post

Comment

agree great pose for those tits there
                      Originally posted by Octavius View Post
                      Those right there, are some perfect tits! Great post

Comment

Comment

Last edited by lasthunter914; 02-01-2013, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X