Public wanking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public wanking?

Had a thought cross my mind a few times and I wondered, anyone ever jack it in a public place like a bathroom, park after dark or something? Me? no I am too much of a chicken to try it

Re: Public wanking?

I've wanked in a few toilets at university (I needed a wank desperately during the day) and also in a lecture theater. In the lecturer theater I locked the door and jacked off and ejaculated on the wooden floor (or it might have been in the lecturer's mug - I can't remember now). I don't think I cleaned up the cum afterwards because I couldn't be bothered. After watching all these shows like CSI now though, I wouldn't ever leave such evidence around as someone could trace it back to me.

Not a good idea to wank during the day at university though. It makes you feel so drowsy that you can't stay awake during any lectures. Having said that though, I still did it because I desperately needed to relieve myself.

Comment

Freshman year I had periodic exams in my mass communications class. After each one, I would go upstairs from the auditorium to a largely-unvisited restroom and fap like a man possessed. I had a dorm roommate at the time, so this provided me with much needed relief. My MC class had lots of hot snatch, from sorostitutes to gymnasts, so there was no shortage of inspiration to blow my wad. This ended the following semester when I got a room of my own and I could jack in peace.

Comment

Public wanking never....

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyhandman View Post
          anyone ever jack it in a public place like a bathroom, park after dark or something?
          I am astonished There are people about who haven't wanked somewhere that's not entirely private?

Comment

I did, in a bathroom of a small building in a European country I lived in during the 1970s. Only time I ever did that.

Comment

Public humm wanked outdoor cople of times

Comment

I did it just a few times..

Comment

outsude the home yes

Comment

Ive polished my knob in public a few times.

1.) I used to have a car with t-tops, I would take the top off, park on the side of a road and wack it.

2.)I used to jerk it in one of the bathrooms in college. One time i was jerking it after class in one of the bathrooms and right when i started to cum someone came in the bathroom and entered the stall next to me. I kept pumping and big pile of splooge landed on the floor and splattered making a splashing noise. I know he had to have seen it land under the bottom of the stall.

3. There used to be a empty field in my neighborhood. Once in awhile when I was in high school i would go out there after dark and get naked and stroke it. The thought of getting caught made me orgasm hard.

4. Once in awhile ive been known to jerk off while driving.

Thats about it, most of that happened when i was around 18-19. Im 22 now.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy tinkler View Post
                      I've wanked in a few toilets at university (I needed a wank desperately during the day) and also in a lecture theater. In the lecturer theater I locked the door and jacked off and ejaculated on the wooden floor (or it might have been in the lecturer's mug - I can't remember now). I don't think I cleaned up the cum afterwards because I couldn't be bothered. After watching all these shows like CSI now though, I wouldn't ever leave such evidence around as someone could trace it back to me.

Not a good idea to wank during the day at university though. It makes you feel so drowsy that you can't stay awake during any lectures. Having said that though, I still did it because I desperately needed to relieve myself.

I also jacked off in my faculty's bathroom and university library a few times.

Comment

I wacked off once in my car watching the girl across the street wash her car in her bikini.

Comment

@FlyTheFriendlyLight

"We loves us some flyin' and it be showin' like a motherf**ker."

I just scanned your QR code LOL.
                          How did you make that?

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyhandman View Post
                            @FlyTheFriendlyLight
                            I just scanned your QR code LOL.
                            How did you make that?
                            Copypasta:
                            http://qrcode.kaywa.com/

Comment