Aneros safety?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aneros safety?

Who here uses an aneros? I'd like to know how safe is it. I read that prostate massages when using too much force can cause damage or even be lethal. That's not really a turn on. And what's this talk about activating your prostate? Does this mean if you use the aneros then you can prepare to get an orgasm every time you fart or get a bowel movement or ride a bike? That would definitely suck.
    And when you have this thing up your ass can you move around normal and walk or sit down or will this tear apart your ass?

Re: Aneros safety?

I have the Aneros and I would say it is one of the safest anal toys available. First of all, it is smaller than you would imagine. Second, their isn't much curve to it. It is fairly straight, so it doesn't push too hard into your prostate.

The 'activating' or 'awakening' your prostate refers the to act of training yourself to have an orgasm from prostate stimulation alone. This is done by massaging it, which is what the Aneros does. Part of this process involves training the anal sphincter to cause the Aneros to move and stimulate the prostate. You won't have an orgasm every time you fart or anything like that.

You can definitely move around with it in you, that's not a problem. Why you would want to is another question. Generally you use it in a single sesion, lying on the bed over the course of an hour or two.

I've been using the Aneros since before I bought a Fleshlight and it is a wonderful little toy. I have never experienced the 'super orgasm' or anything like that, but I can attest to it increasing the sensation and pleasure during orgasm. Typically I will use it by itself for an hour or so, and then get out a Fleshlight and use them together for some real strong sensations. For that alone, I would recommend purchasing it and giving it a shot.

Comment

Agree with orlandot94.

The Aneros is pretty safe provided you use it correctly (lubing it properly and only using your anal sphincter to move the Aneros). Using it at the same time that a FL gives a hell of an orgasm!

Comment

The first time you use an anal toy, were you able to put the aneros all the way in?

Comment

Proper lubrication and gentle use make it safe.

It took me several minutes to relax and insert an anal toy in my first try. Once you lubricate well, relax and get passed anal muscles, it just slides in and stays there (if designed to, like aneros).

Be cautious and smart, anus is really sensitive and can be damaged easily. But anal play is safe and fun if done properly.

Comment

Originally posted by cal2 View Post
            ... Does this mean if you use the aneros then you can prepare to get an orgasm every time you fart or get a bowel movement or ride a bike? That would definitely suck....
            DAMN, what are you talking about? That would ROCK!!! I would eat beans everyday so I could have multiple orgasms every night!!!

Seriously though, I am thinking about getting something like this, so the replies are helpful.

I have had some big dildos way up my ass, but never a dedicated prostate toy. I'm skeptical about the super orgasm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by fireproof69 View Post
              DAMN, what are you talking about? That would ROCK!!! I would eat beans everyday so I could have multiple orgasms every night!!!

Seriously though, I am thinking about getting something like this, so the replies are helpful.

I have had some big dildos way up my ass, but never a dedicated prostate toy. I'm skeptical about the super orgasm stuff.
              The 'super orgasm' I believe is possible. I have never had one myself, but I have experienced the pleasure the toy produces and I can say it is the best pleasure I have ever felt. Once the toy starts massaging your prostate, it really does feel like you are cumming. You look down and think you are, but you aren't. What happens is this creates a positive feedback loop. The pleasure from the toy causes you to get hard and feel like you are cumming, this causes your anal sphincter to contract, which in turn moves the toy and stimulates the prostate more, creating, more pleasure. This creates a continuing loop of pleasure, which just gets more and more intense, culminating in a 'super orgasm.'

I haven't used my Aneros in far too long, due to the time and concentration it takes to use, but I am meaning to get back to it.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandot94 View Post
                ... The pleasure from the toy causes you to get hard ...
                When I've used dildos in my ass before, it was almost impossible for me to get hard at the same time.

I actually ejaculated with it totally limp once. I was stroking it trying to get it hard while the dildo was inside me, and climaxed before it stiffened up any at all.

The last time I got erect first and entered my FL, then inserted the dildo. But that thing was a sizable dildo.

Comment

I have a couple of Aneros toys that I use about once a week. They are great toys and I highly recommend getting one. I have "super O's" virtually every time, usually within about 5 minutes, but your mileage may vary. I often end my session with a JO or even the FL, and the orgasms you get are incredible. The Aneros web site has an active forum that has a lot of good information.

Comment

Originally posted by Time4aFLy View Post
                    The first time you use an anal toy, were you able to put the aneros all the way in?
                    It's not really a "the first time is the most difficult" type toy. Once you get the larger part inside you, it's almost like there's nothing at the opening. Yes, the large part is inside and pressing near/at the prostate, but there's not a constant "stretching" of the anus, like there would be using a dildo. I've never used a dildo, so I can't comment much more than this. But, the aneros is a great toy.

Comment

Well I suppose using aneros is good for your prostate health and I use it altogether with the FL sometimes
                      At least it is safer than using cock pump or cock ring combination which can be harmful to your penis internals.
                      Cmiiw

Comment

I don't know but I think this is too risky for me. If I used such a tool and afterwards had some pain or then I'd be totally worried
                        and at the same time who would want to go to a doc and tell him that you used a prostate massager? That would be totally awkward. I could easily imagine that having some discomfort or pain after PM happens often and then you wouldn't know if it's normal or probably totally serious. One also can't run to the doc after every prostate massage to get an ultrasound or a CT lol.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/aq8lk9fdvbdlfh1h/

We report a case in which a regular prostate massage (chronic prostatitis) turned into a life-threatening event. After the prostate had been massaged, an enormous periprostatic hemorrhage developed. During hospitalization the patient developed an embolic insult to the lungs. To our knowledge no other cases have been published.
                        This report shows the potentially serious consequences, and we conclude that any pain after prostate massage needs further diagnostic steps (ultrasound, CT scan).

Comment

Tere is no need for you to be worried...I have Aneros mgx. An I never had any problems with prostate massage...
                          They have forum also so you can read some reviews and see other people experience...
                          here you are : http://www.aneros.com/forum/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by cal2 View Post
                            I don't know but I think this is too risky for me. If I used such a tool and afterwards had some pain or then I'd be totally worried
                            and at the same time who would want to go to a doc and tell him that you used a prostate massager? That would be totally awkward. I could easily imagine that having some discomfort or pain after PM happens often and then you wouldn't know if it's normal or probably totally serious. One also can't run to the doc after every prostate massage to get an ultrasound or a CT lol.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/aq8lk9fdvbdlfh1h/

We report a case in which a regular prostate massage (chronic prostatitis) turned into a life-threatening event. After the prostate had been massaged, an enormous periprostatic hemorrhage developed. During hospitalization the patient developed an embolic insult to the lungs. To our knowledge no other cases have been published.
                            This report shows the potentially serious consequences, and we conclude that any pain after prostate massage needs further diagnostic steps (ultrasound, CT scan).
                            There is so much wrong with this post, I don't even know where to start. The Aneros was designed by a doctor for a medical purpose that originally had nothing to do with orgasms. It was only after the fact that they discovered it could deliver a fantastic orgasm as well.

Second, you quote a case, where no details of the prostate massage are given. You don't know how rough this person or to do what degree they were massaging. You can make no claim about the Aneros based on this incident. I would also point out that this risk, should it turn out to be a legitimate concern, would be so insignificant that you shouldn't worry about it. Thousands of people die from choking on food every year, but you probably don't worry about that every time you eat.

There is nothing to suggest that if 'any' pain occurs you *must* get a CT scan. That is beyond unbelievable and medically makes no sense to me.

Finally, the joking about going to a doctor about a prostate massage just shows how immature you are. The fact that a doctor prescribed this device for patients who were suffering from Prostatitis in the first place, shows just how misinformed you are about its design, purpose, safety, and then discovery as a tool for pleasure.

Comment

But getting an aneros just for fun without medical reason is kinda gay. My doc would think I'm weird. I couldnt tell him that I stick stuff up my ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X