X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penis Enhancement

Originally posted by MartZink View Post
    Just measured again after a few weeks, and here are some results;

In the very beginning of my enhancement, in december, I was 6.7 inches or 17cm.
    Then I read some about exercises and stuff and did some every now and them.
    So in february I measured myself and it was now 7.

After that I got kinda interested and wanted to get bigger so I started doing exercises reguarly and got some devices to help it get bigger.
    And now today I measured again and I can't believe what I'm seeing! The tip was touching the 8 inch mark! And much thicker too! from 1.8 to 2 inches. Never thought it would be going that fast really. So, if you want to get bigger, just try it, it works for sure!
    so you got those results with the bathmate? pretty cool mate, now you got me thinking.

lol. ilf should offer a package of bathmate with a lotus, so everyone can reach most of the chambers not just one.

Comment

Originally posted by pepito View Post
      so you got those results with the bathmate? pretty cool mate, now you got me thinking.

lol. ilf should offer a package of bathmate with a lotus, so everyone can reach most of the chambers not just one.
      Well, it's not just the bathmate, I think the normal exercises did more than the bathmate by itself. Still, the bathmate is great, you should try it out!

Hah good thinking there, and like, you level up when you reach the next chamber.

Reached chamber 3, Leveled up to level 3! Endurance +30 power +15

Comment

Are those Bathmate things safe? I read somewhere that they make your dick look like it's had the shit kicked out of it

Comment

Originally posted by flurker View Post
          Are those Bathmate things safe? I read somewhere that they make your dick look like it's had the shit kicked out of it
          No, its safe

Comment

Well, it's not just the bathmate, I think the normal exercises did more than the bathmate by itself. Still, the bathmate is great, you should try it out!

Hah good thinking there, and like, you level up when you reach the next chamber.

Reached chamber 3, Leveled up to level 3! Endurance +30 power +15
            lol. good one. what do you mean by normal exercises? do you have some sort of weights for your penis? lol

Comment

lol. good one. what do you mean by normal exercises? do you have some sort of weights for your penis? lol
              No, ahhhmm, like, pulling it, streching it in differend directions, squeezing it, and some other cool things.

Comment

No, its safe
                So your cock isn't all swollen, bruised & painful as well as generally looking the worse for wear after using it?

No, ahhhmm, like, pulling it, streching it in differend directions, squeezing it, and some other cool things.
                I don't know man, each to their own & that but it sounds like there is some potential for injury there.

Comment

So your cock isn't all swollen, bruised & painful as well as generally looking the worse for wear after using it?

I don't know man, each to their own & that but it sounds like there is some potential for injury there.
                  No, looking fine, no swell bruises or other bad things. Know that AIR-pumping can cause that, but this water one is safe. Read some reviews about it. Really, it's super safe.

wow, you don't use much force at all, no way I'm going to injure myself by just doing this. It's not dangerous at all.
                  Last edited by MartZink; 05-10-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Cool, I'm glad to read you are getting a good experience with it. I had been reading different reviews around the internet about it as well as on one of the sites you mentioned in your earlier post - that's how I ended up asking you about it as from what I'd seen there seemed to be a fairly even split of people saying it was great & others saying negative stuff about it.

Did you take some pics of your todger before you started training? I'm not gay & have never asked to see another guys dick on the internet before & probably never will again but it would be interesting to see some before & after pics.

Comment

Cool, I'm glad to read you are getting a good experience with it. I had been reading different reviews around the internet about it as well as on one of the sites you mentioned in your earlier post - that's how I ended up asking you about it as from what I'd seen there seemed to be a fairly even split of people saying it was great & others saying negative stuff about it.

Did you take some pics of your todger before you started training? I'm not gay & have never asked to see another guys dick on the internet before & probably never will again but it would be interesting to see some before & after pics.
                      Hi, no I have not taken any pictures, guess I forgot to do that. Would have been fun to look back and see the results.

Comment

Just measured again after a few weeks, and here are some results;

In the very beginning of my enhancement, in december, I was 6.7 inches or 17cm.
                        Then I read some about exercises and stuff and did some every now and them.
                        So in february I measured myself and it was now 7.

After that I got kinda interested and wanted to get bigger so I started doing exercises reguarly and got some devices to help it get bigger.
                        And now today I measured again and I can't believe what I'm seeing! The tip was touching the 8 inch mark! And much thicker too! from 1.8 to 2 inches. Never thought it would be going that fast really. So, if you want to get bigger, just try it, it works for sure!
                        That's awesome man. Those are the kind of results I'm lookin to get. Do you think I could reach my goal by using both the Penis Health exercise program and the bathmate?

Comment

Originally posted by Pleasure Seeker View Post
                          That's awesome man. Those are the kind of results I'm lookin to get. Do you think I could reach my goal by using both the Penis Health exercise program and the bathmate?
                          Don't know, it's kinda individual how well it works, but it should. May take some time but still, should work.

Comment

[QUOTE=MartZink;922443]Don't know, it's kinda individual how well it works, but it should. May take some time but still, should

Yeh, that makes sense. But what progam and devices did you use exactly to get such fast results? Were the exercises you used the same as the ones used in the penis health program? I want to get results fast in the safest way possible.

Comment

man this thread made me curious about the bath mate. It looks pretty cool but, its dam expensive $100+. with that i can get me a few fleshies .

Comment

man this thread made me curious about the bath mate. It looks pretty cool but, its dam expensive $100+. with that i can get me a few fleshies .
                                yeh I know what you mean man. still debating on wheter or not to purchase it.

Comment

Working...
                                X