How do you change your screen name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you change your screen name?

It's all cool. The actual reason is that there are a select few people, that if by some huge chance were to ever find this board, could connect the old screen name to my real name. I would rather that not happen. The new name is one I have never used before and hopefully not traceable back to me, that's all. I still wanted you guys to know who I am so I just took a couple of letters out of it.

Comment

I don't have any problems changing people's usernames if they so desire... I don't see why it would be a problem, its your username. Anyway if you want to change just PM me and I will do it for you. As you can see with Slector's new name, it will change all your old posts and transfer all your info into the new name. It's pretty easy! And you don't have to make a new account.

Comment

Originally posted by SLECTOR View Post
        The actual reason is that there are a select few people, that if by some huge chance were to ever find this board, could connect the old screen name to my real name. I would rather that not happen.
        That's not a bad idea... I can't imagine someone I know finding all my shemale fantasy, sister in law fantasies, etc. posts!!!!!

Time to think up a new name here...

Comment

Working...
        X