Question about male possession of dildos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question about male possession of dildos

Has anyone here tried one of the prostate massagers like the Rude Boy? I've been interested in one of those for a while, but don't want to drop the cash on something that I'm not entirely sold on. Looks like fun, but it seems like the reviews are either love it or hate it. Which is often the case with this stuff, but first hand experience would be nice to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by ooglyboogly View Post
      Has anyone here tried one of the prostate massagers like the Rude Boy? I've been interested in one of those for a while, but don't want to drop the cash on something that I'm not entirely sold on. Looks like fun, but it seems like the reviews are either love it or hate it. Which is often the case with this stuff, but first hand experience would be nice to hear.

I have two, which are the Aneros Vice and the Aneros Progasm Ice. I am one that loves them. I got the Vice first which has a vibrator in it but the material is porous so cleaning is more of a task. I like the medical grade material the Progasm Ice is made of and cleaning and sanitizing is abreeze.

As far as stimulation they both work great. You just need to use a lot of lubrication and there are lubrications made for anal that last longer that the water based ones you need to use on our Fleshlight’s.

Comment

I originally wasn't going to comment but let me say as a straight male anal play is fun. I too was like you and wanted to try it out. After doing lots of research into what would be best I ended up purchasing an Aneros MGX. I concluded it was small enough but would still provide some pleasure. After much awaiting and lots of nervousness I tried it out. Let me just say that it feels absolutely incredible. I found that it really enhanced the quality of a traditional orgasm.

Fast forward a couple months and I saw that Aneros made the Vice which was a considerably larger and vibrating model. After deciding I had to have it I waited for a sale and purchased that as well. While I do enjoy the Vice as well I think I actually prefer the smaller MGX. They both feel really good and I use them to enhance sex with my girlfriend. Also I found they give an instant (and lasting) hard-on.

So I hope my comment was helpful. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. I am a very open person!

Comment

Well, I started with my own fingers to see what felt good and then went shopping. I have bought several anal toys from simple plugs to glass anal dildos. The rude boy is good, but go to your local shop and look at a lot of toys and feel them. That will give you a better idea what will fit your ass best. Happy shopping. Let us know what you get and how it works for you. I know my glass anal vibe makes me cum without touching my cock. Wife loves stuffing my ass because I get so hard and last a lot longer in her

Comment

Let me add that for all the straight males out there who are interested in giving anal to a woman (fingers, mouth, penis), it can be a great experience to explore anal yourself. It will make you a more understanding lover, and can increase your chances that your partner will enjoy herself when the time comes and therefore want to engage in anal sex or want to engage in it more than once. I was curious about anal and so explored different toys (anal plugs, beads, smooth vibrators) and eventually purchased an Aneros MGX prostate massager. I have found nothing that is as enjoyable as the Aneros. After exploring these things alone, I introduced the idea to my wife. She was game to explore together and so every once in a while I would put the Aneros in and then enjoy a session with my wife (oral and intercourse). The experience was simply awesome. Seeing me enjoy anal play as much as I did made my wife more and more curious, and eventually she began to want to play a bit. It has led to some more anal play between the two of us, and we continue to explore this boundary, something which has been an enormous turn on for both of us. I can really enjoy the Aneros solo or with a partner. As for dildos, they have never done much for me solo, but I have had my wife peg me a couple of times with a strap-on, and that is a whole different experience. The physical pleasure is still not as good as with the Aneros, but the emotional connection to my wife, the site of a beautiful woman doing it to me, makes for an incredible experience.

As for fear regarding damage, consider that the source of the information is a post on wikipedia, a non-scientific source. The one specific scientific reference being discussed there and here is for a single case study of someone suffering problems after vigorous prostate massage. Two things, as others have said, they are writing about "vigorous" massage. Second, this is a single case study, that is, one person. A very, very, very small percentage of people undergoing basically any "safe" procedure have complications. Given that there are probably millions of individuals engaging in prostate massage or anal sex (ranging from fingers to plugs to dildos to penises), I am not convinced that one case should be a deterrent.

Be smart and enjoy yourself. Use toys designed for anal play. Don't go from no experience to giant dildos. Use lots and lots of lube. If you decide to try and simply can't relax, stop and try again another time. Anal play and prostate massage can be awesome experiences.

Comment

Working...
            X