Fake boobs, yes or no?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fake boobs, yes or no?

I love boobs!!! Don't care for the over-done jumbo fakes though.

The only person I know closely that had a boob-job is my cousin. She chose a size that compliments her body size perfectly. I can tell she has implants when we hug, because we are really close; so we hug very firmly. And I can feel the "firmness" of the implants when she presses against me. As opposed to my wife and her sister, when we hug i can feel the natural breasts spread out when we press together.

Comment

i like small boobs, but when it comes about large size I choose implants! Big natural boobs do not look very appetizing. And implants give a good shape and form.

Comment

I tend to prefer smaller chests (C cup max, I favour a decent handful in the B realm though) generally speaking, but what bothers me about many implants is how unnatural they look. I have no moral or any other kind of objections to people getting them, it's a personal choice after all, but I'd prefer people get it done "properly" and make them look as real/natural as possible. Because I have seen some implants that look perfectly fine, but many do just look really strange.

Comment

Any boobs are great boobs, don't care if they're A cups or gigantic bolt on tits!

Comment

I love my A cup Angles, B cup Beauties, C cup Cuties, D cup Dolls... and lest I forget a little E cup Ecstasy. I have always enjoy the look and feel of anything natural. Not one for implants, though to be honest I have never have had any hands on experience.

2 cents deposited.

Comment

I will always prefer natural boobs, though in most cases more than a c cup is too big for me. I generally prefer women who are petite anyway, so small boobs are part of the landscape. It really bothers me when a woman who looks nice to start with ruins her body with plastic surgery, Monique Alexander being my top example for this. What bothers me the most about this is that some men pressure their wife/girlfriend to have it done, it should never be done in this case. I'd love to see the woman say it's my body! If you want them that bad then you get them! Besides, the health risk is not worth the vanity.

Comment

Busty girls CERTAINLY get my attention fast, but it really depends on the woman. Also, if she has big tits but they look like hot water bottles when they are out in the open....no thanks. I've seen plenty of girls with that perfectly round shape and nipples facing forward that had really big boobs. All in all though, it just depends on the girl as a whole. Some women actually look cute with B's or C's, or even A's or B's when they are shorter. It's not a deal-killer unless she is straight up flat-chested.

Comment

I do think natural is very attractive, but I have to say I love Amy Anderssen, she gets me so hard. Some girls should not get fake boobs don't get me wrong, I love the stoya look as well. Lately I find my self extremely attracted to girls that have fake boobs and ass even more. I love fake I do!

Comment

Working...
                  X