I [am in] love [with] my cousin.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I [am in] love [with] my cousin.....

She is 5yrs younger. Has an amazing personality. She doesn't hold on to resentments or pain from past wrongs done to her. I enjoy her company so much. She makes me smile every single time I get to see her.

About 5'5", 120lbs...so she looks good. Breast implants, but she went with the perfect size to accentuate her body. When she wears jeans her ass looks really good too! I feel like giving it a swat when she walks in front of me!! She takes great care and pride in her appearance, and is a beautiful person.

When we get to have one-on-one time, we hold hands, are very affectionate towards each other. We stare each other in the eye, and she just lights up.Sometimes she will even blush and look down after telling me how glad she is that I came to see her. I'll put my hand on her thigh when we sit and talk, and put my arm around her. We give a peck on the lips before we hug, and we hug multiple times each time we see each other. We always blow each other one last kiss when we drive away from seeing each other.

When we hug, we hug firmly. I can feel her implants press against my chest. It's something I noticed between hugging my wife and hugging her. Real breasts are squishy and flatten out with pressure. Where the implants stay firm.

I have always wondered what implants feel like to the touch...I wish she would let me just put my hands on them just to get a feel. We are almost that close. Ill rub her thigh when we are sitting and talking, but i don't go much past half way up towards the "Y".....

We have some very special experiences together, and I can never imagine not having her in my life. We have a special connection that goes back to our childhood. I love her with all my heart!!!!!

Too bad my wife hates the idea of me caring that much about another female, even though she is a blood relative, first cousin.

Re: I [am in] love [with] my cousin.....

my opinion is that a cousin is family. you are not supposed to be in love with them. i hate it each and every time when i hear about cousins getting married.

sorry, no disrespect, but it is not normal imo. i suggest you let go of her and focus on some of the 3+ billion other women on this planet.

thanks for sharing though. it takes some big balls to admit to something like this.

Comment

Yeah, not saying I am wanting to have sex with or marry her. Just feel very close to her and enjoy her company and think about her way more than I probably should. She is just the most amazing girl I know personally. Her character and personality just draw me to her, and makes me want to be around her more than I get to be.

We are both happily married, and don't get to see each other very often.

The title was kind of a play on words with the brackets around some of it... "I love my cousin"... if you skip the bracketed words. The "in love" implication really comes from accusations my wife has made a few times...

Anyway, thanks for the comment. I wish I knew what women think about it. Maybe SARAHLife will comment.
      Last edited by KssnCzns; 01-27-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fireproof69 View Post
        Yeah, not saying I am wanting to have sex with or marry her. Just feel very close to her and enjoy her company and think about her way more than I probably should. She is just the most amazing girl I know personally. Her character and personality just draw me to her, and makes me want to be around her more than I get to be.

We are both happily married, and don't get to see each other very often.

The title was kind of a play on words with the brackets around some of the words... i love my cousin... if you skip the bracketed words.

Anyway, thanks for the comment.
        leaving out the words in brackets, i am happy for you. good family bonds are great.

Comment

Well, the thing you've got to remember is that society changes it's own rules all the time. Think about history--up until about a hundred years or so ago, in many societies, marrying within your own bloodline was quite the norm. In many cases it was required (think of royalty). Ancient Rome--hell incest was rampant there! And no one thought a thing about it. Even pedophilia there was common there. Those things were not looked at being no different than anything else.

I think it finally got to where people were thinking about it when we discovered genetics an' shit. Once we realized that offspring of common blood sometimes turns out really fucked up, it became something spoken in hush...and illegal, I think....No wonder the world has been fucked up for so long!...I think it , isn't it?

My dealings with it only include me when I was about 14, I made out with a second cousin....in a church!....we didn't fuck or nothing, we just kissed and I felt her up....I wanted to fuck her but "God" held us back! HA!!.....I haven't seen her in almost thirty years......I bet if I saw her now I'd still want to fuck her....

I guess if you get down to the nitty gritty of it, I guess the sex could be allowed, but I would think procreation should maybe not go on--for the children's sake!....for lack of a better word, that's what makes 'retards'....

Back in my younger days I actually knew a guy whose mom and dad were like brother and sister--or maybe first cousins?...anyway, yeah, he was kinda fucked up in the head...seemed to slobber a lot......but fun to party with!!.....I haven't seen him in thirty years either.....I bet if I saw him now--I wouldn't want to fuck him...LOL!!

Comment

just because older and ancient cultures considered something normal doesn't mean it's normal. case in point. you said that in ancient rome incest was rampant there. i think we can all agree that incest is a horrible thing.

this is something beyond culture, certain eras, beliefs, conditioning. it is about instinct.

would you want to have sex with your mother? or father?

offcourse not and the immediate repulsion to that is at the core of the species called human. being human also means being sensitive to social and cultural conditioning, overriding our natural responses. this is where cousins hook up or sometimes even people have sex with their siblings.

that is a huge problem.

feeling in love with family members. or wanting to have sex with them. those are perversions. problems.

Comment

And yes, I agree with you 100% my friend! I'm not into it, like I said I knew a guy who was fucked up because of incest..it's really not a good thing!....I'm not for it!....But if we examine it purely on a scientific level, well--look at the animal kingdom, goes on everywhere there..Isn't it all about blood and the way it mixes?...It's like same blood and same blood just don't mix well...permeates mutation--just doesn't seem to work out....

I guess maybe it has something to do with propagating the species, the natural instinct is to reproduce, same as any other animal....in small stranded groups any species would have to turn to incest to survive....I guess you'd just have to do it and hope for the best....

Comment

I have to admit that I would consider a distant cousin. Edgar Allan Poe was married to his cousin. If it is a distant cousin and you are in love, I say go for it. First cousin would be a no-no, at least for the gene pool perspective.

Comment

haha... this could lead to a huge, off-topic discussion about things that are in no way relevant to this forum.

fact is, we are human beings with all the charactiristics we have. i will have to stop here because anything else i would like to say about that would be very far off-topic.

incest, attraction to family members, it's not normal.

fully evolved humans would in this case:

"in small stranded groups any species would have to turn to incest to survive"

decide that survival is not possible. it's the human intellect.

btw, incest tends to create birth defects.

anyway, this is a fascinating topic on a forum where it is on-topic. and it's a good topic. it just doesn't belong here.

furthermore, i am going to have a drink before i go to bed and im a lightweight, so i'll stop posting now.

Comment

Originally posted by SOthisis View Post
                    leaving out the words in brackets, i am happy for you. good family bonds are great.
                    Absolutely...thanks for the comment!

Comment

I'm glad you have a nice relationship with your cousin, but I would be careful about trying to make your (possible) fantasies about her a reality. If your wife is worried about you forming tight bonds with other women as you say she is, then you could risk your marriage and hers. It is totally ok to fantasize about her and her implants, but make sure it never crosses that line.

As for incest, I have mixed and rather controversial feelings on it. I believe that incest is considered bad today because of the issues it causes with the children it creates. Birth defects are much more common in cases of incest, which can be a big problem for the children. However, if pregnancy doesn't happen, I don't really see much wrong with incest. I might get a lot of heat for this, but I don't know... if two people love each other then it doesn't matter how related they are. As long as it is not child abuse / rape (the person you're in love with is under legal age of consent) then I don't really see what is wrong with it. Then there is just the cultural taboo (and ickiness factor) to deal with.

That said, since you are both married, I wouldn't go there.

Comment

Thanks SarahLIFE!!! I hoped you would comment.

I'm not really fantasizing about crossing the line. I did try thinking about her once (or a few times) while masturbating, but I lost my arousal, so I don't really have sexual desire for her.

I think about the movie where Adam Sandler acted gay, and Jennifer Beel told him to feel her tits to see if there was anything wrong with them.

I'd just like to give them a little inspection..... :-) ..... for "educational" purposes...

I just think she has such a great personality, and she is so upbeat. And I love her voice, and how she laughs, and how she looks in my eyes and tells me how glad she is to see me...and then she kinda blushes sometimes and looks down, then back in my eyes.

She isn't what most would consider really attractive in the face, but her personality is so amazing I just think she is the most beautiful woman I know.
                        Last edited by KssnCzns; 01-28-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                          I'm glad you have a nice relationship with your cousin, but I would be careful about trying to make your (possible) fantasies about her a reality. If your wife is worried about you forming tight bonds with other women as you say she is, then you could risk your marriage and hers. It is totally ok to fantasize about her and her implants, but make sure it never crosses that line.

As for incest, I have mixed and rather controversial feelings on it. I believe that incest is considered bad today because of the issues it causes with the children it creates. Birth defects are much more common in cases of incest, which can be a big problem for the children. However, if pregnancy doesn't happen, I don't really see much wrong with incest. I might get a lot of heat for this, but I don't know... if two people love each other then it doesn't matter how related they are. As long as it is not child abuse / rape (the person you're in love with is under legal age of consent) then I don't really see what is wrong with it. Then there is just the cultural taboo (and ickiness factor) to deal with.

That said, since you are both married, I wouldn't go there.
                          no heat on this from me.

the thing is that for me, the repulsion to have sex with familiy members seems to come from an instinctual level.

the idea of having sex with a family member, stripped from all conditioned responses, instinctually fills me with repulsion. this even goes for my adopted niece.

i applaud you for your honesty Sarah. as i said, no heat from me. but simply disagreement.

Comment

Originally posted by SOthisis View Post
                            no heat on this from me.

the thing is that for me, the repulsion to have sex with familiy members seems to come from an instinctual level.

the idea of having sex with a family member, stripped from all conditioned responses, instinctually fills me with repulsion. this even goes for my adopted niece.

i applaud you for your honesty Sarah. as i said, no heat from me. but simply disagreement.
                            Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I respect your revulsion. But there is this weird dividing line between what we have been culturally taught is revolting, and what is actually biologically revolting. For example, the world tells you that steaks are awesome. That everyone should like them. However, if you have had a really bad experience with a steak (say you ate one that gave you mad cow disease, or made you vomit horribly all night) you probably would become revolted by the idea of ever consuming a steak again. This is a biological revulsion towards steak, because your body is trying to avoid ever having to go through that again. It is an instinct of self-preservation.

If you have never eaten a durian (see picture) you probably would be revolted by the sight and smell of it. Durians smell awful, and they have fruit that looks and feels like slimy meat. It is a weird fruit, but it is enjoyed by many Asian people. Westerner's revulsion to this fruit is more cultural, rather than biological. Since it does not fit into the schema of what we typically understand as tasty, most Westerners are revolted by the durian and refuse to even try it. This is an example of how cultural beliefs can affect a person's judgement.

So with the case of incest, yes you might find it revolting, but question yourself as to why you do. Our culture strongly believes that incest is wrong, just as many people strongly believe that masturbation is wrong and sex before marriage is wrong. So is it really a biological urge against incest, or a cultural one?

Now just to clarify, I am as susceptible to these cultural instincts as anyone else. I do not find incest appealing, nor do I even want to go near a durian. They smell nasty. However, I realize that my distaste for incest is my own issue, and that my distaste should not prevent someone else from engaging in incest. Just as my distaste for durian should not prevent someone else from eating it, if that is what they enjoy eating.
                            Last edited by SarahLIFE; 04-15-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

SarahLIFE, you always bring an interesting view point to sensitive topics. I never heard of a durian before... the first time reading that last paragraph I kinda mixed your topics together a little..... "not interested in incest"...and the last comment..."not stop others from eating them, if that's what they enjoy eating"....LOL For some reason I immediately thought "eat my cousin???" hmmmmm.....

Anyway... reality for me is I have been married for 26yrs, and my wife tends to be negative, controlling, insecure, and somewhat insistant on things being done the way she wants and when she wants. Common example: Her: Do you want to do "A or B?" Me: Which do you want? Her: Doesn't matter, you pick. Me: I'd like B. Her: Are you sure you don't want A? Me: Would you rather have A? Her: It doesn't matter to me. I just thought you would rather do A. Me: I'd kinda like to do B. Her: Hmmm, I thought you would like to do A. Are you sure you don't want to do A?. Me: Okay, let's do A. Her: Okay, if that's what you want, we can do that. It doesn't matter to me. I can always tell when it "doesn't matter" to her, and I pick the wrong choice. She will direct me to pick the other, but end with a comment that makes it "my" pick.

I do almost zero socializing outside work. And basically nothing without her with me. It's never been "convenient" to do anything. I even have to adjust when I mow the yard or work on anything outside, because if she is home and I go outside or even in another room, I get comments on how I "don't want to be together". I can walk in from work and walk in the bedroom to set a show to record and here comments made on how I'm not spending time together. She doesn't care about my relationship with my cousin at all. And has attacked every aspect of it.

But she wants me to be close to her sister and wants me to make a point to make her feel good about herself, even though we have had some major violations of trust between her and my wife.

Whereas we have never had even a cross word from my cousin. So it is just really refreshing to be around someone who displays character that doesn't tear down someone for selfish reasons. Someone who looks for good, and offers sound advice, and who shows appreciation for someone's presence. And show genuine interest in me as a peerson, and asks about "my" interests...and listens to me.

Yes, I get a rush out of holding her hand, putting my arm around her, rubbing her thigh, touching her long hair, staring into her eyes, giving her a peck on the lips, hugging and feeling her breasts press against me, hearing the sound of her voice, and her signature laugh..... but I don't want to have sex with her.

She has a personality that is more attractive than my wife's, and I enjoy it greatly. She shows stronger character traits towards others than my wife does, and I appreciate it.

My wife & I have a "great" relationship as long as I keep in mind that any of my personal interests that are only of interest to me need to be pushed to the back of my mind, and pursued rarely. It is not uncommon for her to tell others how great I am to her, etc. But as soon as I reconnected with my cousin and saw her a couple times (in public places) I was accused of "leaving her behind" to go be with my cousin "all the time". Never wanting to do anything with the family...

.....................anyway, probably shared WAY more than anyone here will actually read thru. I just have no-one personally that i can talk to in this much detail about all this.

Comment

Working...
                              X