Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Pilot vs Instructor Review

First, my stats are:
    • 5.75" length (measured from the pubic bone to the tip on the dorsal (top) side of the penis)
    • 5.0" girth
    At my size, I'm about a half-inch from hitting the end of the of the Flight sleeve. If you're any bigger than I am, the Flight series is probably not for you.

I'll write the conclusion first: the Pilot is much better than the Instructor.

The Instructor is basically a miniature STU. I thought the bumps were going to feel awesome. Don't get me wrong -- they do feel great, and it's still better than the hand, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Pilot. Basically, the sensation I feel on the Instructor is kind of like a vibration at the tip. I don't end up feeling a whole lot on the shaft. I put this sleeve in the same category as the Tornado in the full size Fleshlights, but TBH I like the Tornado better anyway because the Tornado is stimulating while feeling soft. The Instructor is stimulating while feeling hard, in comparison. If I could go back in time and do it again, I'd skip this sleeve altogether.

The Pilot, on the other hand, is like 360 degree heaven top to bottom. It's pretty tight, the bumps and teeth feel incredible, and it just "grips" in all the right places. I was worried that the teeth would feel "sharp" and unpleasant as one reviewer on this forum reported, but in my experience, thankfully, they are soft yet stimulating. Obviously in the realism department it probably scores a 2 out of 10, but that's not the point. This one gets me off very quickly. In fact, if there was 1 and only 1 Fleshlight I could own, I would pick either the Flight Pilot or the full size Mini-Lotus. I rate the Pilot 10 out of 10.

Side note - several reviewers complain that the Flight's angled top cap prevents you from easily putting it down on the desk upright. It's a minor complaint, and the workaround is to keep the bottom cap handy (kind of like a "holster" of sorts). Problem solved.

Second side note - some people have asked if you can remove the Flight sleeves from their cases for cleanup. The answer is yes.

Anyway, again, don't even bother with the Instructor. The Pilot is the way to go.

Thanks for this review. Just ordered a Pilot + Shower mount package deal based on this review. It arrived today. Have not unboxed it yet. Let's see how it goes

Comment

Got my Flight Pilot. It's not bad. The build quality of the sleeve is not very good. There are cracks and tears at both ends. But the texture during use is just like in the review.

It gets the job done. Faster than you would think LOL!

Comment

Well, I was about to go with the Flight Instructor... now I am torn yet again!
        ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Working...
        X