SIAC Trio from back in the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIAC Trio from back in the day

I still remember when I just got my SIAC trio. I was home alone, so I had to try one out ASAP. It was funny, because the box was hot from riding in the back of the UPS truck, so they were already warmed!!

I lubed up the lady and got started, and then decided since they were all warm and I had time before anyone would get home, I grabbed the other 2.

I actually got too much lube in the pussy sleeve, so I think it took a little away from the feel of the texture, but I do like it better than the fullsize pussy vortex I already have. I wish the lips were more different than the standard lady I have, but with them being smaller I do love rubbing my lubed cock across them as I get a hard-on.

I absolutely love the ass sleeve SO much better than the fullsize SR butt sleeve I have. That sensation of pressing against the hole until it "pops" in...awesome feel. I like the design of the cheeks and enjoyed the texture.

I never cared about getting a mouth sleeve, but got the trio because of the price (20% off plus free ship = trio for under $100). I actually really enjoyed it. I pressed in as far as I could, then tightened the cap and pulled the can back and forth and let it suck my cock til I came.

I have to say, the SIAC end cap really does seal extremely tight. I never actually felt any suction difference with my fullsize FL's tightened all the way down. The SIAC will implode itself if you plunge full depth, tighten the cap, and then pull all the way out. But if you have the mouth on your cock and just stroke about half length, it is an amazing suck-job. You can watch the lips draw tight around your cock.

The SIAC sleeves are the best things ever. I wish I would have gotten these first (except the textures a year ago may not have been as good as the ones now). I probably will not use the full size anymore.

I think if you are shorter than 6" , and smaller than 5.25" girth, the SIAC version is much more enjoyable. I am 5" long, with 4 .75" girth. And the lady looks like some barely legal pussy! So that is a bonus in my mind... running my lubed head across those small lips...mmmmmm
    Last edited by KssnCzns; 01-06-2018, 08:37 AM.
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

I have couple SIAC but unfortunately for me they are too tight. The tightness comes mostly from the restrictive ring on the case in front. I wish there was a way to enlarge that ring. I can use these SIACs without the case, but it's less fun than new textures on full sized fleshlights, so i haven't used them for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by yevvi View Post
      I have couple SIAC but unfortunately for me they are too tight. The tightness comes mostly from the restrictive ring on the case in front. I wish there was a way to enlarge that ring. I can use these SIACs without the case, but it's less fun than new textures on full sized fleshlights, so i haven't used them for a while.
      You can get a Dremel tool, with a sanding drum, and sand out the inside diameter of the ring on the SIAC case. Just leave enough to still keep the sleeve from pulling out too easy. Might be worth trying.
      Last edited by KssnCzns; 01-12-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post

You can get a Dremel tool, with a sanding drum, amd sand out the inside diameter of the ring on the SIAC case. Just leave enough to still.keep the sleeve from pulling out too easy. Might be worth trying.
        That seems to be the standard method. I used a lathe to trim the lip down on my SIACs. I've always wondered if the SIAC inserts would fit into a Flight case. I also had to trim down the material ribs on the outside of the insert. Once modified, I found them to be great. Just wish they had a better case.

Comment

Originally posted by ions82 View Post

That seems to be the standard method. I used a lathe to trim the lip down on my SIACs. I've always wondered if the SIAC inserts would fit into a Flight case. I also had to trim down the material ribs on the outside of the insert. Once modified, I found them to be great. Just wish they had a better case.
          Nice! I am a machinist, but think I would be nervous bringing in my sex toy case to mod it on my work lathe! HAHA

I never thought about trimming the ribs on the outside to adjust the inside fit. That is a great solution!

Comment

Working...
          X