Fleshlight Flight Pilot is too tight for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleshlight Flight Pilot is too tight for me

I bought this one over the holidays. I couldn't wait to use it. Since then, I've tried about a half a dozen times, but it's just way too tight for me. It actually is so tight, it makes my erection go away. I'm going to give it a try without the case and see if that makes a difference. I'm hoping it does, otherwise, there's another one for the garbage man to pick up.

As a follow up, same results as I had with the Pilot in the case, so I threw it away. That pretty much ends any future purchases for me.

Comment

Do you use regular FL's with great success? Using same lube and techniques? Do you warm up the sleeve and the lube before starting?

Seems odd..
      ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post
        Do you use regular FL's with great success? Using same lube and techniques? Do you warm up the sleeve and the lube before starting?

Seems odd..
        I've tried several full size FL's, but the same thing. Mostly too tight. Some men have more circumference than others. Some have more length than others. I just happen to have more circumference than length.

I always use the same lube, Astroglide. I've tried others, like the FL brand, Gun Oil, H2O, and a few others that just didn't last too long and got sticky.

I don't warm up the sleeves. They warm up pretty quick with my body heat.

I can say that I have a Quickshot Vantage, and I have absolutely no problem achieving orgasms with that one. I also have a Quickshot Boost that is much tighter than the Vantage. I'm trying to break that one in, but haven't had too much success with it yet.

Comment

i have the pilot, instructor and aviator and i do agree that all 3 was tight at 1st (bought it at a deal combo) ..... the more i used it .... the less tight it became.... when i 1st used it with the case which was too tight..... then just for kicks i used it without the case.....did that for about 1 month off and on just to break it in..... then i started using it with the case again after that with little or no issues...... just make sure you use a lot of lube...... but the feeling is great when it is broken in to after using it for a while.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mannyv View Post
            i have the pilot, instructor and aviator and i do agree that all 3 was tight at 1st (bought it at a deal combo) ..... the more i used it .... the less tight it became.... when i 1st used it with the case which was too tight..... then just for kicks i used it without the case.....did that for about 1 month off and on just to break it in..... then i started using it with the case again after that with little or no issues...... just make sure you use a lot of lube...... but the feeling is great when it is broken in to after using it for a while.....
            Thanks for sharing, but I threw it out, along with the other QS. Let this be a lesson for those that are inexperienced at having a sexual relationship with a woman, or those that go solo, that tighter is not always better.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

Thanks for sharing, but I threw it out, along with the other QS. Let this be a lesson for those that are inexperienced at having a sexual relationship with a woman, or those that go solo, that tighter is not always better.
              When a woman is completed heated and blowing loads, it is like swimming in a cave. These people and "tightness". Tight is only when first starting and the creek is dry. What they call tight is what I call dry. It's just dry. Hang out and bang for while, and it'll be wet and moving like the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdmoney View Post

When a woman is completed heated and blowing loads, it is like swimming in a cave. These people and "tightness". Tight is only when first starting and the creek is dry. What they call tight is what I call dry. It's just dry. Hang out and bang for while, and it'll be wet and moving like the ocean.
                Excellent point, however, women aren't all created equal. I can just about guarantee that an average sized woman, or one that is on the plump side, have wider vaginas. I can also guarantee that a petite woman is going to be tighter, no matter what the lubrication level is. Obviously, getting a woman aroused and "hot", loosens up the vagina, and getting her to orgasm via fingering stimulation, licking her until she explodes, or with a dildo vibrator, all help ease tight and dry penetration. Those that have little to no experience with women, have to learn from us old, married men.

I'm done spending money on anymore FL's. I'm sticking with the QS Vantage. That seems to be the only thing that works for me. The full sized FL's are too big and bulky, and a waste of length of space. I read an article that says the average size of a man's penis is between 5"-6"....average size, for average size men. There are biological exceptions, but given the fact that the full size FL's are 9 3/4", there's a lot of wasted space. I wish they'd come up with a shorter, wider version.
                Last edited by musicman; 01-24-2018, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

Excellent point, however, women aren't all created equal. I can just about guarantee that an average sized woman, or one that is on the plump side, have wider vaginas. I can also guarantee that a petite woman is going to be tighter, no matter what the lubrication level is.
                  A fat woman can have a tiny vaginal and skinny girl have a fat ass pussy. When I was in 11th grade in high school. I had sex with this petite girl that had a pussy so fat, it was like going cave diving. That girl's pussy was wide as ever.
                  Last edited by bigdmoney; 01-24-2018, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdmoney View Post

A fat woman can have a tiny vaginal and skinny girl have a fat ass pussy. When I was in 11th grade in high school. I had sex with this petite girl that had a pussy so fat, it was like going cave diving. That girl's pussy was wide as ever.
                    I'm glad you've had those type of experiences. I stayed away from "Fat Bottomed Girls". I always liked the skinny ones, and the skinny ones I've had sex with never had a fat, nor loose pussy.

Comment

I feel like the "mini-squeeze" is a little tight for me. I wonder how that compares to the Pilot

Comment

Working...
                      X