FleshSkins Grip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FleshSkins Grip

Used it twice, and have to say I'm pretty disappointed in it.

I had hoped it would help the wife be able to actually get me off by hand, but ot isn't that great of a stimulation. It is sticky after you clean and dry it, so I don't like that.

It is so flimsy/floppy, and so thin... you might as well wrap a sandwich bag around your hand.

I wish it felt like the SIAC's that I used to have.
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Does it compare to quickshot? And isn't all pilot, quickshot and turbo all sticky because of it's material? I had same disappointing experience with you know those egg masturbators. very floppy and thin and it's just masturbating with hand except theres that floppy thing between cock and hand, it's ok, but not that different to hand or great experience compared to real fleshlights. Also just looks of grip and quickshot doesn't make me want to buy them real look is must for me.

Comment

I've never had a Quickshot.

I've had full size FL's and SIAC's only. Don't have any of them anymore.
      ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KssnCzns View Post
        Used it twice, and have to say I'm pretty disappointed in it.

I had hoped it would help the wife be able to actually get me off by hand, but ot isn't that great of a stimulation. It is sticky after you clean and dry it, so I don't like that.

It is so flimsy/floppy, and so thin... you might as well wrap a sandwich bag around your hand.

I wish it felt like the SIAC's that I used to have.
        I'm glad you posted a review on this. I almost bought it when it first came out, but decided to hold off until I read some reviews. I own two different versions of the QS, and one of them I have to take out of the case to use it because it was too tight. I'm able to control the grip on it much better w/o the case. I kind of figured it would be about the same as having a Fleshskins.

Comment

I bought this a while back, mainly for play with my partner and yeah we're pretty disappointed with it too. I really like the idea of it but it somehow just doesn't live up to the concept. The only thing going for it are the finger holes, there are only a couple of other similar gloves on the market and my partner preferred the holes then her fingers being enclosed. There is something here though, hope they continue refining it.

I actually also have the quickshot which people seem to be bringing up in comparison. My partner doesn't enjoy using hard cased fleshlights on me (another reason we got the glove) as they strain her hand a bit. Also more heavier and they make more horrible noises (according to her, I love FL noises!). Anyway, in terms of pleasure the Quickshot feels much more satisfying. It's actually my favourite of all FLs. The only thing I don't like is that one end is sloped so you can't stand it upright. So it's tricky after using it not to get leakage

Comment

Working...
          X