New Fleshlight Girl Lana Rhoades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fleshlight Girl Lana Rhoades

I can't believe no one has commented on the new FL girl sleeves! Both the pussy and butt look great, but I think her butt orifice looks so close to real. Plus that texture looks interesting. Enough going on to touch every part of my dick, but yet not too rough to remove my skin. I am more into the milder sleeves myself. I would really love to see a mouth orifice from her so I could imagine she's looking up at me with those beautiful eyes while those big soft lips gently suck away on my cock. WOW!!
    If only I could order every sleeve I ogle over. But this ones definitely on my wish list.

Last edited by not4real; 05-09-2018, 07:17 AM.

Very nice looking lady there! I wish they could release SIAC versions of the girls, for the average size guys. But I know... not enough market for that.

I do like the looks of all of her orifices! And would love to have my pecker in any/all of them!

Edit: just read her bio... damn! She is a very sexual being! I want her butt FL... that texture looks so inviting.
    Last edited by KssnCzns; 05-09-2018, 10:17 AM.
    ~ Married guy, but want to have sex with a guy. ~

Comment

So close to this...

Comment

Her Fleshlights look amazing and she used to look amazing, too. Lately she has undergone surgery it seems. Bigger lips and bigger tits. Some girls are great with huge fake tits, but Lana was perfect prior to this.

Comment

not4real

I can belive very well, nobody has started talking about her lately. Because lets be honest - nobody gives a fuck about this forum !

Turn back the time something like 2-5 years...where are the old forum users ? They are all gone, including me, HeresJohnny (he runs FleshAssist, in case anybody remembers) or many many others. This forum is a dead place, thats why there is no talking going on.

Comment

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
            not4real

I can belive very well, nobody has started talking about her lately. Because lets be honest - nobody gives a fuck about this forum !

Turn back the time something like 2-5 years...where are the old forum users ? They are all gone, including me, HeresJohnny (he runs FleshAssist, in case anybody remembers) or many many others. This forum is a dead place, thats why there is no talking going on.
            Well said. Speaking for myself only, I appreciate seeing some veterans return here though! (Like you) As such.
            Currently only a handful of contributors, and the rest are non-member trolls and spammers.
            Regardless of Fleshlights lack of attention to this forum, they are still continuing to make new products, and draw in new talent to mold from.
            It certainly would be nice if the models would interact with this forum as they have in the past. Highly unlikely, but would be. Should be a prerequisite to signing. IMO!

Comment

Omg yes! This is amazing news to me shes one my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by not4real View Post

Well said. Speaking for myself only, I appreciate seeing some veterans return here though! (Like you) As such.
                Currently only a handful of contributors,
                yeah. When they changed the site, it was doomed forever. It is too much of a hassle just to post.

Comment

Working...
                X