Tightest Fleshlight Girl Anal Orifice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tightest Fleshlight Girl Anal Orifice

I saw this question asked a few years ago but haven't found an updated answer yet with the new Fleshlight girls. I have never purchased a Fleshlight before and have decided on the anal model but can't decide which of the girls to go with! I'm basically between Lisa Ann, Tori Black, Jessica Drake, and Jesse Jane. Any advice on which has the tightest entry would be appreciated!

Re: Tightest Fleshlight Girl Anal Orifice

it seems to me that Stoya has even a more tighter entrance and her rectum is nearly covered - it's so realisitic looking. All anal texture are the same feeling, except the variation in the orifice.

Comment

- Lisa Ann
      - Tera Patrick
      - Jessica Drake
      - Stoya

- Brent Corrigan

Brent Corrigan looks the tightest from these images (and I promise you, the entrace is TIGHT, it's amazing) but you might not want that because it's molded from a FJB. Also the tightness caused my sleeves orifice to rip after only 1 use and that sucks.

Comment

Stoya, I think we have a winner!

Comment

+1 Stoya

So how is it? (Anybody who has it)

Stoya's has so much detail, what a great mold. I was afraid I'd rip her so I went with Lisa Ann which is also good.

Comment

Keep in mind that the orifice will get stretched-out slightly after you use it a few times.

And in my opinion the differences are so minimal, they're would be little to no difference in the sensation, and it would be almost entirely a psychological thing.

Comment

Working...
            X