X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lube for your tube?

Want yer thoughts...

Re: Best lube for your tube?

I would highly recommend the Gun Oil lube. Just make sure you get the blue bottle which is the H20 version as thats whats safe for the fleshlight. The regular oil one will ruin your fleshlight.

Order it off fleshlight's sight you can get it for like ten bucks, which is cheaper than some of the other sites.

Gun Oil H20 is great, it feels great, lasts a LONG time and you don't need to use that much. Easy to clean as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cireffoeg View Post
      Want yer thoughts...
      yupp, like mentioned, gun oil is great stuff. i would go with that.

Comment

I just use a home made one of Xanthan Gum, Glycerin and Water and it works pretty well considering how cheap it is to make and how expensive brand lubes cost here.

Comment

i agree with Flforlife gun oil is a great stuff...

Comment

i wish i had the time to make my own because i am very curious. however, i have tried the swiss navy stuff (it has a nice pump), and gun oil. for the size and price, have them stick a a bottle in with your next purchase, lets not kid ourselves there will be another purchase. worth it.

Comment

I'm with the other guys who vote for gun oil. It's good stuff, both the H2O and silicone versions. But make sure you only use the H2O-based Gun Oil with your Fleshlight.

PS - You can buy bottles of Gun Oil with a pump too. Don't know if it's for sale on the Fleshlight web site though.

Comment

I still love Gun Oil H2O, but I really like Fleshlube Water, too.

Comment

I would like to say that Xanthan Gum
                  Gun Oil H2O are the best lubes.That is my opinion.
                  I mean we all have different tastes.

Comment

Xanathan Gum, Glycerin and Water is the best lube that I have ever used both with my Fleshlights and with my Flesh Wife, she would also agree. The bonus is that you can make years worth of lube for the price of buying one bottle of store lube.

Comment

I've tried ID Glide, Astroglide and Xanthan Gum/Water mix
                      Xanthan is good, lasts the longest but hard to store without adding a preservative and harder to clean after use. ID Glide felt to me a little bit thick and dried out quicker. So between those 3 I chose Astroglide which felt and lasted ok!
                      I still think there are better ones. I've heard good feedbacks on ID Pleasure with arousal component. And also heard that some Walmart lube which is $2 per 4 oz. is also good (what's the brand name?!)
                      So can anyone point out the best one of these (or may be something else) as a best feeling, arousing, not thick and not too expensive lube?

Comment

Don't know guys. IDGlide, astroglide.etc...I use and always have used Canola Oil. $2.49 for a small bottle. It's a sweet oil so it is safe to use on your FL's. Slippery as hell and goes a long way!! AND easy as hell the clean up..Your jizz seems to cling to it so clean up is a snap!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Steele View Post
                          .I use and always have used Canola Oil. $2.49 for a small bottle. It's a sweet oil so it is safe to use on your FL's.!
                          you're not supposed to use oil based products with the fleshlight.

Comment

disregard my last comment... i guess certain vegetables oils work differently according to another comment on the forums like olive oil, canola oil, and grapeseed oil

http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?7551-The-Chemistry-of-Lubes-from-a-Chemist

kind of interesting... although i'm not sure i'm going to try experimenting on my Fleshlights... heh

Comment

Swiss Navy has been my favorite (and I have tried a lot!)

It is the least sticky of any lube (H20, or Silicone), and I have to use very little per flight.

Comment

Working...
                              X