FLight is for small men! Why dont they advertise it as that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FLight is for small men! Why dont they advertise it as that

I have never used it hands free. The only issue is it uses more lubrication than most of my other Fleshlight’s. But I usually do not add more lubrication as it causes just a little more friction and I can feel the texture grabbing more like when your partner contracts her muscles on your penis. I have never had an issue with scraping the orifice opening.

I never thought my girth was anything special, from what I have read it just seemed normal.

As far as measuring I really knew it was circumference and not diameter as most guys would not have a micrometer to measure diameter.

Now the only issue I have had sometimes with my standard size Fleshlight’s is the orifice getting either pushed or sucked in under the rim that is there to hold it in place. It kind of takes away from the pleasure when you have to stop and pull it back out into place especially with the lubrication as it slips out of your fingers trying to put it in place.

Comment

I am thinking about the Flight Pilot. I believe it has the teeth like bumps in the shaft? How far into the sleeve are those teeth looking bumps. With a 4-in girth, I believe it would be a nice fit.

Comment

Yea, I just got my pilot yesterday, and upon insertion I immediately regretted my decision. It felt uncomfortably tight especially when trying to go in deep. I can insert to the end and it is so tight it forces my penis out. I feel like it's trying to strangle my member. Hopefully it gets better with a little break-in. I'm only 6-3/4 long by 5-1/4 girth. It would feel perfect if my penis was the size of my thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ctusser View Post
          Yea, I just got my pilot yesterday, and upon insertion I immediately regretted my decision. It felt uncomfortably tight especially when trying to go in deep. I can insert to the end and it is so tight it forces my penis out. I feel like it's trying to strangle my member. Hopefully it gets better with a little break-in. I'm only 6-3/4 long by 5-1/4 girth. It would feel perfect if my penis was the size of my thumb.
          Try this (assuming it's built like SIACs, where I had the same problem):

If there are 4 "wings" that hold the inner texture part stable against the walls of the case, trim 2 of them down close to/flush with the canal "tube"- my suggestion is to do the ones on the horizontal planes compared to the orifice for SIACs, but since the Flight appears to have a neutral one, just do one, then the other on the opposite side....then have another go at it.

I did this last week on my SIAC's Mini-Lotus, and it was a huge help for opening up some space as I'm girthy. Definitely more "breathing room" than before. Surprisingly, I thought I'd also need to trim the inner ring of the can, but seems I don't now...

If it helps but isn't enough, lose the remaining 2 as well, and try again - I'm betting it'd make a difference....according to the Fleshlight patent, those "wings" are put in by design not only to act as stabilizers, but also as space-fillers designed to enhance the tightness effect.

Comment

Meh, I use mine without the cap on for maximum airflow...

Comment

Thats why i got flight im average lentgh big girth im 5.5 long 5.5 girth needed fight for lentgh

Comment

I bought a flight and yes it is very small to me i reach the end and im really too thick for it.

Comment

I love my flight. It felt good when I first used it. I love the small size and it just looks cool. It doesn't look as crazy huge like the full size FLs when you are stroking under the blankets. The texture is pretty good, I like the first set of tiny bumps on the entrance, spin it on your dick head to see what I mean. I really like how the ring works my dick head, I'm six inches cut with a nice mushroom dick head. It holds heat way better than my Bliss. So warm it up in hot water first. I cum very hard and like that I can throw it in my backpack and jump on my bike and I'm on the road with my trusty comrade. I wanted the Lt sand but I was too late. I love the flight, I fuck it side by side with my bliss. I think the bliss is better but the flight Pilot is still fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X