Boy Butter Sucks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy Butter Sucks.

You Won't Believe It's Not Boy Butter... you also won't believe how much of a pain it is to use.

I'm getting whatever they sell at Walmart next time.

This shit is too thick and creamy. It robs you of sensation. And it's a horrid bitch to cleanup. You have to literally scrub the inside of your insert with your fingers to get all of it out.

I've tried diluting it with water. Not much help.

So be warned. Boy Butter blows.

I'm sure this will get moved the the Lube forum, but hopefully it will get more exposure here at first and save others from the annoyance of purchase.

true, it does take more cleaning, maybe you used too much? i get MORE sensastion with it, also add some spit and it becomes like other thinner lubes...

anyways, i rotate between that and thinner

sometimes i feel like its hard to get out but

run PLENTY of hot water through and it's mostly go ne, the stuff that remains isnt harmful anwyays,

Comment

Sorry to hear that you dont like it. Try some other things to make it better, ya never know :thumbsup:

And yes, its being moved to the Lube Forums

Comment

Had no success getting a Boy Butter mixture I liked, so I've gone to Astroglide. Far superior. The FL quickly rinses clean with no residue.

I think the problem with Boy Butter is the shea butter... I'll keep it around in case I ever have a problem with dry cock skin, or if I ever get a woman pregnant she can rub it on her belly to avoid stretchmarks... but otherwise it's pretty much useless in my opinion.

Comment

I get MORE sensation with Boy Butter than any other lube as well, I love it. The STU is almost too intense with Boy Butter, and the way it gets all warm and thick makes it feel like real juices to me. I can never go back to regular lubes, Boy Butter forever for me. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Langerhans
            I get MORE sensation with Boy Butter than any other lube as well, I love it. The STU is almost too intense with Boy Butter, and the way it gets all warm and thick makes it feel like real juices to me. I can never go back to regular lubes, Boy Butter forever for me. :thumbsup:
            I agree. I get more sensation with Boy Butter. It is a little thicker and thus more friction. I recommend it and a little Astroglide.

Alighieri

Comment

Interesting reactions from different guys!

I tried (I Can't Believe It's Not) Boy Butter also. For me, used by itself, it seems to absorb too quickly. (Maybe I've got unusually dry skin!)

The first time I used it by itself, I just gave up. It seemed to absorb and dry up just like a hand cream would on my hands. The second time, after I got the Fleshlight and myself lubed with Boy Butter, I added a drop of Astroglide to my dick. That seemed to help.

But, for me, the benefit doesn't outweigh the nuisance of having to use two different lubes. I'm still an Astroglide man, through and through!

Comment

Wow, weird to read that you guys need to use another lube to even make it work for you. I've stayed with Boy Butter and nothing but Boy Butter for two months now, and I'm still in awe of how thick and slick it is. I just apply it once and can go for as long as I want with it. It actually gets slippier after a couple of minutes of use, in my experience. And again, I have to say it feels so real I can never stop using it, anything else will just feel like ordinary boring lube.

Comment

I have found the perfect combination for me.

Astroglide first to create a boundary layer in the canal, and then Boy Butter.

My biggest gripe with Boy Butter has been the cleanup... I don't find leaving a layer of lube inside the insert to be terribly appealing. Especially the more solid chunks that get stuck in there. Using the Astroglide before Boy Butter lets the canal rinse clean. It also helps thin the Boy Butter to the perfect consistency so there's no loss of sensation.

Comment

LMAO, its like a teflon coated FL! :marchmellow:

Comment

hahah yeah... minus the cancer n stuff.

Comment

I never cared for Boy Butter in my FL. It felt too greasy. But I really liked how I didn't really have to clean up afterwards. It was like a lotion, absorbing through my skin. I wouldn't recomend Boy Butter for FL use, but it's an amazing lube for anal. I use ID Pleasure for my FL, and my Boy Butter for anal. It makes my ass feel so soft afterwards.

Comment

HMMM. maybe the critical thing is how LONG people use their fleshlight? for someone who just uses it for a quick few mins. something thick is probably not a good idea... But if you like a nice prolonged session, something thick and slick might do the job?

I'm considering picking up some boy butter myself. just interested in how different it is from the rest!

Comment

every thread ive read on the boy butter people say they didnt like it.. most common reason was because of how hard it is to clean up..

Comment

I don't get it. it's a water based lube right? If you run some water in it... and slide your fingers in to double check or assist, it can't take but a minute or 2 to clean out, right?

How thick is it? Can you guys compare it to something else? to give us an idea?

Comment

Working...
                              X