Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Oil Lube Works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gun Oil Lube Works

    I bought a16oz bottle of this stuff to use with my WW PL I think it works great for me and you only have to use a small amount.

  • #2
    Good to hear that. I just purchased mine today (the buy 2 get 1 free deal). Enjoy your new toy!

    Comment


    • #3
      didn't think you should use oil based lubes??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by diazepamman
        didn't think you should use oil based lubes??
        You aren't supposed to use oil based lubes. Luckily, against intuition, Gun Oil lubricant is water based.

        Comment


        • #5
          I got some Gun Oil today and I must have been absorbing it like a sponge- I had to reapply almost constantly. Put a slight damper on the first-time, first-FL experience.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mooseman
            You aren't supposed to use oil based lubes. Luckily, against intuition, Gun Oil lubricant is water based.
            Actually, Gun Oil is silicone based and should not be used with the Fleshlight.

            Gun Oil H2O is water based and is obviously OK to use with the Fleshlight.

            Flesh Stroke

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Gun Oil Lube Works

              Originally posted by irby View Post
              I got some Gun Oil today and I must have been absorbing it like a sponge- I had to reapply almost constantly. Put a slight damper on the first-time, first-FL experience.
              Same for me, it feels like I need to reapply some every minutes lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Gun Oil Lube Works

                Hate to say it again like a broken record, but..

                Xanthan lube.

                'nuff said.

                If it feels dry, just apply a couple drops of water.

                Yes, water alone.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Gun Oil Lube Works

                  Originally posted by dogger View Post
                  Hate to say it again like a broken record, but..

                  Xanthan lube.

                  'nuff said.

                  If it feels dry, just apply a couple drops of water.

                  Yes, water alone.
                  Dogger is teh numba one Jedi lube master

                  I plan to try some of that myself. Xanthan lube could help a great deal.

                  I almost went thru an entire 4.2oz bottle of lube yesterday...ROFL

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Gun Oil Lube Works

                    Originally posted by FLyingFuck View Post
                    Dogger is teh numba one Jedi lube master

                    I plan to try some of that myself. Xanthan lube could help a great deal.

                    I almost went thru an entire 4.2oz bottle of lube yesterday...ROFL
                    Thanks, but I couldn't have figured it out all by myself.

                    I had the help of many other fine folks before me.

                    Getting my FL's was one of the biggest reasons to try cheaper lube alternatives I found on this site.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X