My Review of Flesh Lube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Review of Flesh Lube

Water - Stays slick very long, much longer than I have needed anyway. It doesn't get sticky when it does start to dry it just absorbs into my skin like lotion. No smell and no tastes, 9.5/10.
    Fire - Also stays slick much longer than I needed, the warming is very nice and, although subtle, it is very intense on the genetles. It gets slightly sticky when dry but no big deal. No smell but it does have an unplesent taste, 9/10 because of taste.
    Ice - Same as Water when it comes to duration and drying. The tingling is very intense and I loved it. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it smells heavily of menthol and tastes like it too, also it made it sting slightly the next time I had to piss. This one gets a 8/10 because of the forementioned down sides.

Just an added note it is not quite as thick as ID but not as thin as Astroglide. Over all a great product from ILF and would recomend it to anyone I know.

Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

Nice review on the ILF lube.

Comment

+karma for being the first to review um, ty for ur take on all 3

Comment

thanks 4 the review

Comment

Hey guys after a few FLights with this lube I have to say I like it the best of all the water based lubes I have ever used, especialy the Water. It lasts the longest of the three, now don't get me wrong the others are good too but I have never been partial to warming lubes. Also the Ice comes in second (no pun intended) it is soooo intense, so much so that I have to mix it with the Water. I can usually last about 15 mins. in my STU but as soon as I add some Ice I'm lucky to last 7-10 mins.
          This is just me though, go ahead and buy some while it's on sale. I know you won't be disapointed.

Comment

Good review, nice to know ILF released another quality product.

Comment

is better than gun oil h2o?

Comment

Originally posted by Average Joe19 View Post
                Water - Stays slick very long, much longer than I have needed anyway. It doesn't get sticky when it does start to dry it just absorbs into my skin like lotion. No smell and no tastes, 9.5/10.
                Fire - Also stays slick much longer than I needed, the warming is very nice and, although subtle, it is very intense on the genetles. It gets slightly sticky when dry but no big deal. No smell but it does have an unplesent taste, 9/10 because of taste.
                Ice - Same as Water when it comes to duration and drying. The tingling is very intense and I loved it. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it smells heavily of menthol and tastes like it too, also it made it sting slightly the next time I had to piss. This one gets a 8/10 because of the forementioned down sides.

Just an added note it is not quite as thick as ID but not as thin as Astroglide. Over all a great product from ILF and would recomend it to anyone I know.
                Thank you for the detailed review!
                Fleshlight Daniel
                The #1 Selling Sex Toy in the World!

Comment

Originally posted by Fleshlight Gabriel View Post
                  is better than gun oil h2o?
                  That is one lube that I haven't tried but my next order will include some Gun Oil H2o and I will compare it then.

Comment

That is one lube that I haven't tried but my next order will include some Gun Oil H2o and I will compare it then.
                    its a fun one, i wish i had more of it, but i only got that 2oz sample

Comment

okey thanks

Comment

I have used both Gun Oil H2o and Fleshlube Water, and I would say that Fleshlube is better. While Gun Oil start out thick and has to be pushed into the Fleshlight, Fleshlube flows like water allowing you to pour it into the Fleshlight and it coats the inside. I have to agree with Average Joe 19. Fleshlube last longer than any water-based lube I've used including Gun Oil, Wet, Id Glide, Climax, Maximus, and Sliquid.

Comment

Can it be diluted to extend its lifespan?

Comment

how long do you think the 3pack that's on sale would last? Should it be stored somewhere cool, or even refrigerated, if you keep it a long long time before you use it up?

Comment

i should have read this before i bought my fire. i would have stuck with the water. i havent used it yet so we shall see.

Comment

Working...
                              X