X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Lube?

Originally posted by nevernerfed View Post
    i cant say enough about xanthan gum...

the cheapest way possible to make lube ... so awesome really brings out the texture of FL

it doesnt get sticky

im never buying lube again
    Ummm.. Sorry for being another XG fanboy, but..

+1 !!! And it really doesn't get sticky, unlike some others I could mention.

I'm still kicking myself in the ass for buying soo much lube over the years!
    (I'm seriously wondering if I will I ever stop kicking myself in the ass???? )
    Last edited by dogger; 05-27-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogger View Post
      Ummm.. Sorry for being another XG fanboy, but..

+1 !!! And it really doesn't get sticky, unlike some others I could mention.
      YMMV on that one. To date the only lubes ive seen not get sticky are all petroleum or silicone based.

For some reason with XG, astroglide, and a few others I've always needed to have a bowl of water around for rewetting. Only exclusion was the trial vial of Id Glide that came with my FL, which is why i'm ordering a big bottle with my new sleeve that's on the way.

For the record, no, I've never used a petroleum/silicone lube with my FL, i'm talking j/o on that one.
      Last edited by krazygluon; 01-19-2011, 04:24 PM. Reason: Fix boneheaded omission

Comment

Gun Oil all the way, then again I have never used Wet, but I am interested.

Comment

I have used Wet, Fleshlub and Gun Oil. So far I like Gun Oil. I have seen some others I would like to try but I need to be able to buy in a small amount in case I don't like it.

Comment

Mine is not listed *cry* Intimate organics Hydra glide, it's amazing and it has this arousal smell to it

Comment

Where did you find it? Intimate organics Hydra glide I will try looking it up on line. I am always interested in lubes and how they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Localsiding View Post
                Where did you find it? Intimate organics Hydra glide I will try looking it up on line. I am always interested in lubes and how they work.
                Well I buy it at my local internet sexstore in Norway,
                don't know where exactly, should be easy to google though

Comment

I've used the flesh lube samples. Used wet. I got a ton of gun oil from all the flg I bought since September, prob enough for a flight a day for two months.

Comment

I have used id glide and astroglide, they work very well but are more ecconomical to use thinned with water, i have used the tresemme hair conditioners for years with no problems, again thinned with water, very cheap in the 900ml bottles and don't dry out like other lubes.

Comment

Well Gun Oil had a 16oz bottle for 20 bucks or so. That was the best value as everything else was 1/2 the price for about 1/3 the oz.

Comment

I've been using Gun Oil H20 for a few years now and slightly prefer it over the others in the poll, though I'd have been happy with any of them. But until recently no lube I've used with a fleshlight ever made me think "this is so exceptional I never want to use anything else again". A few weeks ago I tried a sample of Probe Thick Rich lube that came with an order of Gun Oil and was just blown away. I honestly had no idea that the choice of lube could have that much of a difference, but it really does.

Comment

Probe Sounds interesting. Is it really safe for fleshlights? I read that it has vegetable glycerin polyethylene oxide grapefruit seed extract in it. Will that harm the fleshlight in any way?

Oh, I use astroglide and couldn't be more happy. I did use fleshlube before that, and found that it went dry quicker than astroglide.

Comment

Originally posted by secretsexpoet View Post
                            Probe Sounds interesting. Is it really safe for fleshlights? I read that it has vegetable glycerin polyethylene oxide grapefruit seed extract in it. Will that harm the fleshlight in any way?
                            Probe should be safe to use with the Fleshlight. I wouldn't recommend it though. It is crazy messy. If you pump the bottle once and then carry it across the room, there would be a tiny string of lube still connected and floating in the air. It feels ok, but it just isn't worth the trouble.

Comment

I purchased several bottles of Gun Oil and like it, but then several months ago while at the sex store I frequent I was talking to them about the fact my wife says it still has a sticky feeling to it so they recommended Jo Personal H2o and they had a sample bottle I could put in my hand and it seemed a lot slicker and I never felt the stickiness afterwards so I purchased a 16oz bottle. The last time I went to the sex store I found another one they let me test and it seems good too and that is Sliquid H2o Natural Intimate and I have not opened that bottle yet but I got the largest bottle they had of that to see how that goes.

So far I do not have a favorite but after I get through using them with my Fleshlight’s I may have a favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by pbdoug View Post
                                Probe should be safe to use with the Fleshlight. I wouldn't recommend it though. It is crazy messy. If you pump the bottle once and then carry it across the room, there would be a tiny string of lube still connected and floating in the air. It feels ok, but it just isn't worth the trouble.
                                The texture is just so good I don't even care that it's messy.

Comment

Working...
                                X