Favorite Lube?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Lube?

What is the consistency of gun oil? How does it fair between astroglide and ID? Astroglide is still my top lube.

Comment

My Favorite right now is Astroglide Gel. I put in a good amount and can fly for a long time. It doesn't leak out the top and dry out as fast as regular Astro glide. I also liked Liquid silk.
      Have had a Wonder wave for at least 5 years and its just starting to go bad. Still my favorite sleeve.

Comment

Perhaps it's tricky question to ask you guys which lube is best for me, but I guess it's differ from person to person. But, what you would recommend me if I want to have so realistic experience to a woman's vagina? I ask, because I have no experience of that, yet.

I have so far, only tried fleshlube water, and I think it was okay.

Comment

After trying so many lubes, I would honestly say that (for me) astroglide feels the closest to vaginal moisture.

Comment

i have ordered ID glide and fleshlube waterwith my 1st fl bihive.
            ill tell ya wat i think is better.

Comment

I use Aloe Cadabra. Since I have been using it, I can't use anything else.

Comment

Thank you very much. Walmart has a small bag for $8.79

Comment

Gun Oil H20. It's slicker than the other water based lubes I've tried and it also doesn't stay sticky unlike ID Pleasure or Astroglide.

Comment

Originally posted by secretsexpoet View Post
                    What is the consistency of gun oil? How does it fair between astroglide and ID? Astroglide is still my top lube.
                    It's a tad bit slicker than Astroglide or ID, but your dick won't be super sticky afterwards.

Comment

Gun oil is my favorite and now it's back for sale on the Euro site.

Comment

I have only ever used liquid silk, so can't compare but I am happy with the results it gives.

Comment

I have tried KY water based warming jelly, which I did not care for at all. Astroglide is good, but very runny. My preferred lube is Conditioner. easy to clean up, smells good, inconspicuous, and over the month and a half/two months of regular use I have not seen any deterioration to the insert.

Comment

Originally posted by That1Guy View Post
                            I have tried KY water based warming jelly, which I did not care for at all. Astroglide is good, but very runny. My preferred lube is Conditioner. easy to clean up, smells good, inconspicuous, and over the month and a half/two months of regular use I have not seen any deterioration to the insert.
                            Yeah, I've been using conditioner for the past 2-3 weeks or something. It's pretty good, but I still prefer regular lube. I've only used ID Glide & Liquid Silk with my Fleshlight but my Destroya is coming this week with Gun Oil H2O (mainly because I wanted free shipping lol) so I'm hoping I like that lube.
                            Last edited by Deej; 01-13-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Hi everybody,

We actually do not recommend that people use conditioners as lubricants. A lot of conditioners (though probably not all of them) contain ingredients that could damage your Fleshlight. In addition, having something scented like that can cause irritation to your urethra (pee hole) with prolonged exposure. You could get a yeast infection or just general irritation. Thanks!

Comment

I put my vote down for Astroglide as well, but ID Glide's a close second, much thicker than ID Pleasure, which itself isn't bad if you want something a bit lighter.

I started FL-ing with ID Wet and just found it okay enough to get the job done...when I tried ID Glide later, it blew it away and I basically never went back once I finished the bottle of Wet.

Now here's an odd one: I had an unopened bottle of Wet laying around that I tried yesterday with my Misty Bump-N-Grind for the first time just for kicks, after a year or two of not using Wet. While not as "comfy" or "realistic" in the slippery department as ID Glide or Astroglide, interestingly, I could feel a lot more of the texture and lasted much longer than usual. Go figure...

Comment

Working...
                                X