Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lubes Down Under (Australia)

FLiveMind (Australian branch).

Any recommendations for Water Based Lubes available in Australia?
    And which shop/chain did you get those?

Ta

Re: Lubes Down Under (Australia)

Bumpitie bump.
    No input from fellow Australians?

Comment

Personally I've always used wetstuff gold made by gelworks. Its an australian brand and available in supermarkets or toy stores.

I am looking at getting our Fleshlube made here in Aus as well for us Aussies to enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by aussiefaz View Post
        Personally I've always used wetstuff gold made by gelworks. Its an australian brand and available in supermarkets or toy stores.

I am looking at getting our Fleshlube made here in Aus as well for us Aussies to enjoy
        I have recently started using fleshlight's, but must agree with Aussiefaz with his recommendation of Wet Stuff Gold.

I tried KY jelly to start with, which costs around $10 for 100ml (in Aus) and watered it down to a 50% mix as it is very thick to start with. I then got some Wet Stuff Gold today 270ml for $6.49 from Woolies as it is currently on special. The Wet Stuff Gold is a nice consistency and lasts a lot longer than the KY jelly and is a lot cheaper. The Wet Stuff Gold also has a nice, slight warming effect which improves the flight!

Comment

Working...
        X