• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower Mount - Out of Stock

Noooo!

Lol. Hopefully they come back in soon.

Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

Yes they do ! ILF is working their asses off to make it happen ! They said, early January, they will be back - so maybe in 24h !

Comment

Any news on the stock renewal status?

Comment

Originally posted by Benjy View Post
        Any news on the stock renewal status?
        The Shower Mount is in stock on US site. Not sure about the ETA on EU site though :/
        Last edited by lasthunter914; 01-23-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

not available on EU site yet

Comment

Originally posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
            not available on EU site yet
            That's why I was waiting for some official word on the situation (yes I should have said I'm in EU)

Comment

Is there a way to order from the US Store while living in the EU? That Shower Mount is a really interesting thing to have, I'd like to order one aswell. But sadly it is out of stock in the EU.

Yes they do ! ILF is working their asses off to make it happen ! They said, early January, they will be back - so maybe in 24h !
              Well, we have the end of January already, yet it is still not available. Mmh...

Comment

Originally posted by AbcdCN View Post
                Is there a way to order from the US Store while living in the EU? That Shower Mount is a really interesting thing to have, I'd like to order one aswell. But sadly it is out of stock in the EU.

Well, we have the end of January already, yet it is still not available. Mmh...
                Off course you can order from the US store, i already did aswell. But be prepared, the shipping costs pretty much and then local customs are only waiting to grab into your wallet...

Comment

Do you know how much the shipping would cost? You live in Germany and that is next to me, so the price should not vary that much.
                  I mean it is not that urgent that I want a Shower Mount. I may aswell wait for the restock on EU, but well let's see.

Comment

Yes, the shower mount is out of stock in Europe. Apparently the shipment that got sent to us didn't get sent to Spain as well, so they are now out. I'm looking in to it to see what's going on and I'll let you know next week.

Comment

Originally posted by AbcdCN View Post
                      Do you know how much the shipping would cost? You live in Germany and that is next to me, so the price should not vary that much.
                      I mean it is not that urgent that I want a Shower Mount. I may aswell wait for the restock on EU, but well let's see.
                      Shipping was something like 42$...PLUS taxes ! So its definitly not an option, only because the Mount is Out Of Stock for a little time.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                        Yes, the shower mount is out of stock in Europe. Apparently the shipment that got sent to us didn't get sent to Spain as well, so they are now out. I'm looking in to it to see what's going on and I'll let you know next week.
                        I see, probably there were some "ordering issues" or whatever. Thanks for keeping us up to date tho.

Originally posted by DaHorse View Post
                        Shipping was something like 42$...PLUS taxes ! So its definitly not an option, only because the Mount is Out Of Stock for a little time.
                        Ouch, 42$ that's about 30. I'd rather wait a few weeks until its on stock again. With those 30 I could almost buy a new sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLIFE View Post
                          Hi Sarah,

So, what's the word?

Comment

Originally posted by Benjy View Post
                            Hi Sarah,

So, what's the word?
                            UP

(I really want to buy one!)

Comment

A shipment is on its way... should be back in stock soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X