cumming inside the fleshlight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cumming inside the fleshlight.

I find that with most of my sleeves I simply cannot take the sensation of cumming inside of them, so I pull out and blow it all over the lips

Comment

Thatīs shame you canīt. Have you tried Lady original? Itīs loose and comfortable, while other sleeves will not negotiate with you - it will take what it wants from you, no matter what you want :-)
      You miss so much by not cumming in...

Comment

come inside the fleshlite I do it all the time. easy enough to clean out the felshlite can practically be turned inside out anyway to clean.

Comment

Uh oh, you better not come inside unless you want a FleshChild.

Comment

I used to cum inside a fleshlight, I just love it. Don't ask me why.

Comment

Hell yes, blow the load right in there. I know that's what I'll be doing when my STU comes tmrw.

Comment

Fuck yeah! One of the advantages is not to have to mess around with tissues or have cum flying across the room if you happen to get so caught up in it that you forget to block ut with a tissue quick enough... ahum... (lol those stains don't come out easily).

Cum in the fucker as much as you want. Just make sure you follow the rules for cleaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Zdk View Post
                  LOL I thought about posting something similar if I ever had the opportunity... Guys, my Fleshlight is pregnant what should I do! But yeah it feels great to cum inside the sleeves!

Comment

Originally posted by Zdk View Post
                    Just imagine what would happen in you came in a "Freaks" insert. Can you picture a zombie FleshChild?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety Seven View Post
                      Just imagine what would happen in you came in a "Freaks" insert. Can you picture a zombie FleshChild?
                      Worse yet, can you imagine if ejaculating into a zombie fleshlight infected you with the zombie virus changing you into a zombie. That's what I call a George Romero special. haha... So that's how the zombie apocalypse starts.

Comment

I have a method of fucking my fleshlight missionary style using a couple pillows and some bungee cords. When I feel my orgasm begin in that position I couldn't pull out of that thing if my life depended on it. Once you find the right position and begin to cum, pulling out isn't even an option!

Comment

Originally posted by secretsexpoet View Post
                          Worse yet, can you imagine if ejaculating into a zombie fleshlight infected you with the zombie virus changing you into a zombie. That's what I call a George Romero special. haha... So that's how the zombie apocalypse starts.
                          I didn't think of it that way. I think I'll not buy a zombie sleeve, I don't want to be turned into a zombie. What would happen with the other freaks sleeves? Alien, Cyborg, Vampire, Frankenstein, those would be some creepy FleshChildren.

Comment

Ninety Seven, far be it for me to dissuade you from buying the zombie fleshlight which is a great fleshlight. You should buy what you want despite my humor. haha. Personally, I think Frankenstein has the better interior texture.

Comment

Cuming inside it is awesome, the sensation is intense.. I personally feel like it would be a waste if you didn't lol

Comment

Originally posted by deeznutz View Post
                                Cuming inside it is awesome, the sensation is intense.. I personally feel like it would be a waste if you didn't lol
                                haha definitely, just make sure to clean it

Comment

Working...
                                X