Review of all of the inserts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Review of all of the inserts...

I just took delivery of my Texas Tornado!! Also, my free sleeve was a Pink Lady Speed Bump.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

Okay, so the next battle will be Texas Tornado vs. ThePowerHouse. Lets wait and see, how much Power, TheHouse really has !

Dont let us wait to long on the review !

Comment

I just penetrated my pink lady speed bump using my pinkey while holding a ruler in other hand. I stopped inserting the second I got to first row of speed bumps. Distance measured 1.4 inches. Meaning that a 3.75 inch little guy (ie myself) would have a whole 2.35 inches worth of texture. Me and my speed bump started off on the wrong foot but I already ditched my super ribbed and wonderwave in lieu of this sleeve.

Also there is compression issue. For example if I am penetrating my insert I can actually push probably another half an inch into the insert.

All in all there will be some x-mas gifts coming my way heheheh.

Comment

DaHorse: Haha, I will begin tonight by using it the first time. So, you can probably expect a review no later than this weekend!

IRRabit: So, my one inch fudge factor was right. I will probably drop all of the measurements by an inch on my comparator then.

My Reviews

Comment

Tried my destroya last night. I gotta admit these things are better than I thought.

Comment

Due to all the talk lately about sizes, I have added an entry on my FAQ page called "How big are the FleshLight/FleshJack, Sex In A Can, and FLight cases?" which you can select from the ToC. I broke out a ruler and measured the cases myself. I also calculated the circumferences for the openings of the cases so you can compare that to your penis as diameter is a less useful measurement in this case.

AlphaFLight: Now you know what all the fuss is about!

My Reviews

Comment

Yes, and with the holiday sales coming up I'm tempted to expand my collection right now. I can't decide between the Mini Lotus SIAC and the Meila Mini Lotus. I read orlando94's review and I'm right on the border of length and girth. I like the sound of more tightness from the SIAC but I like the look of Meila on the FLG.

Comment

AlphaFLight: Well, I like the full-size Mini-Lotus better than the SIAC version. The SIAC version definitely feels tighter, so if that is what you want go for that one. Also, the suction of the SIAC's are unbelievable compared to the standard case.

My Reviews

Comment

I know my Texas Tornado review is late, but it is up on my site now! Make sure you check it out!

Happy FLying guys!

My Reviews

Comment

Anyone else that has the heavenly sleeve feel the same way or can confirm the position of the lotus node? It is on my short list but since I am not 7+ inches, I would have to avoid it if this is the case.

Originally posted by davo View Post
                      Quick heavenly review.

I've seen a lot of positive feedback onjessica drake heavenly. But I got it a few weeks and after 6 or 7 tries I have to say thumbs down. It doesn't work for me.I think the main issue is the depth of the lotus node.I'm exactly 6" when fully engorged, the the tip goes into the node but the crown doesn't pop through. The dimensions they show aren't accurate. So my guess is that you need to be at least 6.5 inches for heavenly to work. For me there is not enough sensation and I start to go limp.

I also got the bihive, destroya, alien, and flight. All 4 of these are awesome and give me huge orgasms that build just right.

Also have the lupe mini lotus. Its almost 3 years old and is wearing out. I'll probably buy the new released mini lotus. Highly recommend it.

Also the tight canal seems to squeegee the lube off after 5 minutes.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting the Bookworm in the BF/CM sale. Powerhouse, from your comparator it says that lube use is 10, higher than the 8 of the Love Humps which you and orlandot mentioned likes a lot of lube. Does the Bookworm not hold lube at all? Or do I have the system backwards? I ask cause 1, I don't like buying/using a ton of lube, and 2, the Bookworm is the only one that looks appealing to me right now. I like the sound of a smoother, less intense sleeve. I've had issues with my Swallow, I can't even get into it when its in the case and the ribs don't seem to feel good to me but I finish fairly quickly.

Comment

sadr: I can't remember exactly how deep I was when I felt my cock pop through the Lotus node in Heavenly; I will have to use it when I get home and see.

ooglyboogly: You've found a mistake, Bookworm should NOT have a lube usage rating of 10. I will correct it right away! It should be 7 as it does like lube, but not as bad a Love Humps.

My Reviews

Comment

Ah! Well I'm glad I asked. And I forgot to say before, thanks a lot for the reviews! They've helped a ton, especially on things where people go back and forth in the forums without giving good, detailed reasoning for why they dis/like.

Comment

Great job on the comparison tool. I used it when putting together my order for Black Friday. BTW, you show the VNA girls priced as sleeve only, and that is not a real option. I didn't think much of it until I saw that you had some others listed as N/A for that option. Anyway, I go back to your site often to read up on various sleeves. Thanks for taking the time to put it all together.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                                sadr: I can't remember exactly how deep I was when I felt my cock pop through the Lotus node in Heavenly; I will have to use it when I get home and see.
                                Thanks TPH! I have a Destroya and am going to pick up two more. Plan to get the Bi-Hive and something else and trying to decide between the mini-lotus, heavenly, primal and vforce for the second one. I'm 5.5" long and 5" around.

Comment

Working...
                                X