Review of all of the inserts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Review of all of the inserts...

I am wondering if anyone has purchased the new “Cougar” texture and what they think about it. It looks interesting and if the majority likes it I would consider it one of my possibilities to purchase.

Comment

Chibi-
      Of those you mentioned, I have Flight, Nipple Alley and Mini Lotus (Not the SIAC one, the full size Miela). Of those, Flight is by far my favorite. You get used to the orifice and it's actually really easy to clean/dry because of it. Mini Lotus is also great, though I would recommend the full size over SIAC, it seems like only guys smaller than 5.5" really love the SIAC. But you're right, getting both Destroya and Flight would be redundant.
      I don't know if you're open to any other sleeves, but I also recently got Bibi's Beehive and Primal, both of which are absolutely amazing. I have 12 total, purchased over the past 12 months, and I'm really kicking myself for not getting Primal sooner, it's WAY better than several of my others. If you're considering Nipple Alley, I think it might be a bit less pleasing than the STU. Everyone raves about STU (which I don't have, I got Nipple instead), and Nipple doesn't impress me that much, except for Riley's perfect lips.

At the end of the day, I don't think you can go wrong with any on your list. I have to keep reminding myself that even my least favorite Fleshlight is way better than my hand!

Comment

Chibi-Robo: I apologize for not responding to your question sooner!! I would grab Nipple Alley if you enjoyed your STU and probably re-buy Destroya since you like her that much. However, Flesh4FantaC is right about FLight being very good. Despite it being a "Mini-Destroya" in design, it doesn't feel anything like Destroya but it has its own unique feeling. Plus, the case and suction you get from it is so much better than the full size models that it is just not funny! I've bought 4 or 5 FLights for friends and they all absolutely love them.

My Reviews
        http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

Hey there, I used to post here to get your advice but I haven't been around in more than a year. I've got an Aletta Ocean Primal (my favorite) and an STU (I had a Forbidden as well, but I didn't use it much and ended up throwing it out when I was short on room while moving), and I'm thinking about getting either the Marry Queen Mini-Lotus or the Bibi Jones Bi-Hive. Which of these two would be a better compliment to the two sleeves I have?

I'm ordering the VStroker as well, by the way.

Comment

cumfeelthenoise: Hey man! Do you really like bumpy feeling of STU? Cause Bi-Hive is what I would call a bumpy multi-texture. Mini-Lotus is nice and would be a real departure from what you have as it isn't really intense and is a smoother FLight.

My Reviews

Comment

Hey Legend, how are the reviews of Jenna going ?

Comment

DaHorse: I expect the brown truck to roll up to my place tomorrow! I didn't get Jenna though, I got the Kevin Warhol versions. I swear, I have ordered so many now that whenever I see a UPS truck, I just think, "I bet there is a FL in there somewhere and I wonder who is the lucky guy that is waiting impatiently on it!"

My Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                  DaHorse: I expect the brown truck to roll up to my place tomorrow! I didn't get Jenna though, I got the Kevin Warhol versions. I swear, I have ordered so many now that whenever I see a UPS truck, I just think, "I bet there is a FL in there somewhere and I wonder who is the lucky guy that is waiting impatiently on it!"

My Reviews
                  Fucking hell, why did it took that long to get them to your place ? Moved to the end of the world ? Lol

Comment

DaHorse: Haha, nah. I ordered them and chose to pay with a money order. However, I didn't want them to be delivered to my apartment building while I was at my parents' for the holidays. So, I sent the money order from a PO there so it would arrive after I got back here.

My Reviews

Comment

They arrived!! So, tonight I will be trying one of them out!

My Reviews

Comment

They arrived!! So, tonight I will be trying one of them out!

My Reviews
                        Happy FLying, Legend

Comment

cumfeelthenoise: Hey man! Do you really like bumpy feeling of STU? Cause Bi-Hive is what I would call a bumpy multi-texture. Mini-Lotus is nice and would be a real departure from what you have as it isn't really intense and is a smoother FLight.
                          Thanks for the response. I just submitted an order for the Bibi Jones Bi-Hive and the VStroker!

It was pretty much a toss-up between Bi-Hive and Mini-Lotus, so I made my decision based on the orifices - Bibi Jones' looks awesome. Plus I bought the SIAC Lotus a while back and wasn't a fan, it got moldy and I had to throw it out but I wasn't too sad to see it go. Can't wait for my order to come!

And just to make sure, my billing address is my parents' house but my shipping address is where I'm living - my parents aren't going to get any advertisements or anything shipped to them, right?

Comment

cumfeelthenoise: No problem! You will LOVE your Bi-Hive! Yeah, Bibi's mold looks fantastic and looks even better in real life! I have my parents listed as my billing address too and they have never received a single thing from ILF.

My Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by cumonfeelthenoise View Post
                              Thanks for the response. I just submitted an order for the Bibi Jones Bi-Hive and the VStroker!

It was pretty much a toss-up between Bi-Hive and Mini-Lotus, so I made my decision based on the orifices - Bibi Jones' looks awesome. Plus I bought the SIAC Lotus a while back and wasn't a fan, it got moldy and I had to throw it out but I wasn't too sad to see it go. Can't wait for my order to come!

And just to make sure, my billing address is my parents' house but my shipping address is where I'm living - my parents aren't going to get any advertisements or anything shipped to them, right?
                              Don´t worry, ILF does´nt sends out any kind of adverts or anything else ! All i ever recieved of them were my orders

Comment

What happen'd to the, ULTRA-TIGHT? Discontinued?

Comment

Working...
                                X