Review of all of the inserts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Review of all of the inserts...

Yes, the Ultra Tight was discontinued and I am trying to get them to bring it back, but for me in the Ice format. Write in the thread "Ask Fleshlight" and let them know you want it back.

Comment

If I understand it correct, the lotus is not so intense? I ask because, I have no experience about a real vagina or the lotus. I have earlier just tried the primal and swallow sleeves, and I think both of them are too intense, I coming too fast.

- Could the lotus be a good option for me then, if I want to have it more less intense?

- If I want to build up a stamina, could lotus also be an alternativ? I know about your the stamina fleshlight, but I want to know if the lotus have similar qualities.

Comment

Peter Grey: No, the Lotus is not intense at all. I wouldn't get it to build stamina, but if you want a less intense model Lotus is a nice silky ride. I think STU is even more intense than Swallow or Primal. Have you tried edging to train yourself?

My Reviews
        http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

Comment

im buying my first flesh light and dont know which to get???
          im a virgin so kinda lookin for the real thing feeling if ya get me.
          im lookin at the fleshlight girls and think ill get one of them but which is best and what pattern(ie lotas,wonderwave...).
          what wouldyou reccomend?which is in ur opinion best ?
          also which lube is best?
          thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lesbians r gr8 View Post
            im buying my first flesh light and dont know which to get???
            im a virgin so kinda lookin for the real thing feeling if ya get me.
            im lookin at the fleshlight girls and think ill get one of them but which is best and what pattern(ie lotas,wonderwave...).
            what wouldyou reccomend?which is in ur opinion best ?
            also which lube is best?
            thanks.
            get ya. in the faq it says that the Wonder Wave Pink Lady is the closest to real sex. but still these are masturbators and not real girls. nothing can simulate the actual experience.

about lube, i like durex. they have several, some of which are not water based. always use a water based lube. in my experience, those from durex are really good. they last long, no need to re-apply if you're going for a long flight.

to be honest, the best advice i think i can give you is to not look for something that simulates real sex. it just doesn't exist. go for a toy that appeals to you the most.

btw, the faq on the site can answers a lot of questions. and just browse and see what appeals to you the most. i think you'll be happier with your purchase that way, if you leave out the need for it to feel real.

Comment

Originally posted by SOthisis View Post
              get ya. in the faq it says that the Wonder Wave Pink Lady is the closest to real sex. but still these are masturbators and not real girls. nothing can simulate the actual experience.

about lube, i like durex. they have several, some of which are not water based. always use a water based lube. in my experience, those from durex are really good. they last long, no need to re-apply if you're going for a long flight.

to be honest, the best advice i think i can give you is to not look for something that simulates real sex. it just doesn't exist. go for a toy that appeals to you the most.

btw, the faq on the site can answers a lot of questions. and just browse and see what appeals to you the most. i think you'll be happier with your purchase that way, if you leave out the need for it to feel real.
              i was gonna just ge the lube with the fleshlight as it easiest.so which from the fleshlight site is bst?
              i know its not like real sex just better than ur hand lol.
              so whats best?

Comment

What he's trying to say is there is no "best", only what you like. I own 12 FL's and LOVE 11 of them. One I don't like much at all and wish I hadn't bought. But guess what, it's the same one that several other people here will tell you is their favorite! None of us has the same body or the same physical experiences, so like SOthisis said, go for what turns you on (and use the reviews of others for reference, but don't expect "the best" to be universal). Same basically goes for lube.
                Before I bought mine I spent a LOT of time researching via ThePowerHouse's review site and Fleshking(net); they have the most comprehensive information out there. It seems like it's a common thread for virgins to inquire about the most realistic feeling one (and that's understandable), and the response is usually the same: nothing can really simulate the real thing, but one or two are kinda close (wonder wave, lotus/mini-lotus, vortex). I'm starting to have a different perspective: which ones feel way BETTER than the real thing?!
                FWIW, my 2cents is Primal, BiHive, Flight, and Pure are currently my favorites (and it does change!), and I like ID Glide lube the best. I think Wet original and Fleshlight's water lube are fine too. But like I said, your experience may be totally the opposite. You are right, though, it's ALL better than your hand!

Comment

I highly suggest looking into Heavenly for realism, stimulation, and pleasure, will probably post my review on it soon

Comment

lesbians r gr8: I have to agree with SOthisis; forget about trying to find a texture that is realistic because you will be disappointed. If you are just considering FLG textures I would suggest Bi-Hive, Swallow, Nipple Alley, and Primal. They will all be excellent first textures as they are intense and very pleasurable.

My Reviews

Comment

I know this is un-forgiveably late, but I have posted my Mini-Forbidden review on my site. I have just been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to get my obligate 3 uses in no more than 3 days. I suppose it is fine since it was discontinued before I even received mine. I am hoping that I can get Mini-Swallow reviewed within the next week.

My Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                        I know this is un-forgiveably late, but I have posted my Mini-Forbidden review on my site. I have just been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to get my obligate 3 uses in no more than 3 days. I suppose it is fine since it was discontinued before I even received mine. I am hoping that I can get Mini-Swallow reviewed within the next week.

My Reviews
                        The Legend shows little signs of life - again - finally !!!

Comment

DaHorse: Yep!!

My Reviews

Comment

My Mini-Swallow review is now up! Be prepared though, I doubt you will expect what I have to say about it!

My Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                              My Mini-Swallow review is now up! Be prepared though, I doubt you will expect what I have to say about it!

My Reviews
                              To make it short - the Mini-Swallow and the Mini-Forbidden are a major dissapointment from his point of view. But thanks for flying

Comment

DaHorse: Yep, Mini-Swallow is a major disappointment. However, I have been considering moving Forbidden and Mini-Forbidden up on my preference list for some time now. They do a pretty decent job of reproducing the smoother feeling of anal sex and I do use them fairly frequently. What do you think? Have I been too hard on Forbidden?

My Reviews

Comment

Working...
                                X