Review of all of the inserts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of all of the inserts...

Please visit this web site for an updated and complete list of reviews: http://fleshlight-reviews.webs.com

I bought my first Fleshlight near the end of last year and, in the time between, collected every texture that ILF offers. (I know, I am an addict!) Anyway, I have never posted on this forum, but I have been lurking for some time. So, I am always seeing people asking about different inserts and that made me decide to whip up a review about them all. Hopefully, this will be useful to somebody since I am taking the one variable from the equation, the different users. While I know my experience will not be the same as everyone, you can at least see how each insert or inserts will compare to what you currently have. Here it is:

Stamina Training Unit
    ILF claims this is one of their most intense sensations ever, I am not going to argue. The insert, at its widest point, is the same diameter of the Super-Tight (1/2”) insert but unlike the ST it contains hundreds of bumps lining the inside. Now, that doesn’t sound particularly interesting but my yank begs to differ. It feels so good from the first time you slide in there and just keeps getting more intense the closer you get to orgasm. When you do decide to unload, or when you can’t stop yourself, it becomes even more intense as those bumps caress the tip of your member.

Butt / Super-Ribbed
    First of all I must say that anal sex in real life doesn’t appeal all that much to me for the obvious reasons. However, the Fleshlight removes these problems leaving me wishing the real thing were as wonderful. The Butt orifice is distinct in its appearance, but also in the fact that the distance to the insert texture is shortened compared to the Lady entrance. The Super-Ribbed insert is usually referred to as the Super-Tight Super-Ribbed insert by most people because it also shares the same Â˝â€ diameter of the smooth Super-Tight insert. However, as the name implies it is ribbed; there are tons of little valleys spaced extremely close together in there and it is a really awesome feeling. If I had to rate this one myself based on its intensity I would probably place it above the STU. Those ridges play hell on the tip of your penis, in an extremely pleasing way. I definitely find that I can reach orgasm much faster with this texture than the STU and once the orgasm starts I HAVE to stop moving in and out because my head is so sensitive by this point.

Raven Riley / Lotus
    ILF’s newest insert is supposed to simulate vaginal sex perfectly. Now, when I first got this one and tried it out I was completely disappointed with it, but after having it for some time now and getting a chance to use it more I have really come to love it. The vaginal lips and clitoris are so much better to look at, since they are molded after Raven Riley, than the standard Lady orifice. Another thing I noticed about this sleeve is that the material it is made out of is noticeably softer than any of my other inserts. Anyway, as you first start into the Lotus and pass the tight entrance you find yourself in a wide opening that ends in what ILF calls an inverted node followed by some more chambers like what you find in the Wonder Wave. I will be the first to say that this insert is not anywhere near as intense as most of my other ones, but if that is all I said to describe it, I would be doing it a severe injustice. I can only explain it by saying that it is extremely pleasing to use; the soft insert feels so good and then you reach that inverted node, which curls backwards when you pull out past it. All of that together makes for an amazing FLight with an unexpectedly strong orgasm at the end.

Lady / Vortex
    The Vortex is difficult to explain in words because the interior is quite complex. I suppose I should start by mentioning that there are multiple seams or ridges that spiral around the interior as they run the length of the insert. Now, that alone would be intense, but there are also multiple chambers of varying diameter. At its tightest point it has the same Âźâ€ diameter of the Ultra-Tight insert but the variation in diameter plus the spiraling ridges are impossible to explain in words. All I can say is that it is one of the most interesting sensations of all of my inserts. If there was any insert that you should get in the Ice color, it is this one. It is so awesome to be able to see your shaft running through those sensational chambers!

Butt / Speed Bump
    Supposedly the most intense sensation you can get with a Fleshlight is the Speed Bump and I agree. Now, if you were to compare this insert with the STU you would see that they are basically the same setup, but how they are executed makes all of the difference in the world. The Speed Bump is yet another Â˝â€ diameter sleeve with the well-known Super-Tight Super-Ribbed moniker. The STU and SB share the same staggered bump pattern, but while the STU has large, closely spaced bumps the SB has smaller bumps that are spaced considerably further apart and the sensation is totally different. It feels like 50 little fingers rubbing your head and shaft as your plunge in and out of this insert. Lasting takes serious practice in this insert, you just have to completely stop moving your penis when you get close to orgasm, but let me tell you when you do decide to let go it will drain you like crazy. It is definitely a knee-trembler.

Lady / Wonder Wave
    If memory serves me correctly this was the first textured insert available in the Fleshlight and it still is a very good one. As the name implies, there are many sequential waves lining the insert. I was a little skeptical of this insert since the FL community hailed it as one of the all-time favorites and that sets the grounds for a big possible let down. Yet again my worries were thwarted after using this one a couple of times. Those continuous waves just caress the tip of your penis and are just as pleasing as you rub back past them as when you push through them. Even with the release of the Lotus most people swear this is the more realistic insert.

Stealth / Original
    I was not expecting much from this insert since it is looser than any other insert I have, but after about the second session of using it, I REALLY like it! It is exactly the same as my Ultra-Tight, but 4 times wider on the inside, now that might make it sound to wide, but trust me it isn’t. I suppose I should have just said that is like the UT because it is totally smooth. Anyway, if you want a slow, relaxing session that still ends with an amazing orgasm, then grab this one. It should be mentioned that I used this insert after trying every other textured insert available and I still like it. Now, I decided to get the Stealth entrance since I didn’t have it, and I am glad I did! It is shaped like a coin slot and it WRAPS your dick in a way that resembles the Butt orifice but I find it more pleasing.

Tera Patrick / Twista
    INTENSE! Absolutely no other word for this insert! It will have to squirming around as you stroke your yank! I rate this insert as a tie with the Speed Bump on the subject of intensity. The interior has a spiraling ridge that runs the whole length and on top of that the canal gets tighter from beginning to end! In the end, as much as I like the Lotus, this one wins when it comes to the best orgasm.

Ok, as I mentioned before, everyone will have a slightly different experience so don't hang me from the yard-arm if you disagree with any of my reviews above. Also, I know that penis size affects the feeling so, for reference, I am an average 7 inches long with average girth. Now with that out of the way, if anybody wants more elaboration on a certain orifice or texture, just let me know and I will be happy to do so.

Re: Review of all of the inserts...

Nice reviews, I wish I would have payed more attention and stumbled upon this thread before ordering. I was bouncing back and forth between the Twista and STU like a Mexican jumping bean for a few days and I was simply skimming/searching the forum for topics with those in the title.

On that note, I did order my first FLight the other day (T.P. Twista) and think your reviews -- from one person's perspective only -- on both affirmed I made the right decision for my first FL.

I've seen ups and downs but if you can enjoy it with "average girth" (which I assume you go by FL's average of 4-5 inch -- myself near the upper of this) then I'll be pleased with it. Many people seem to complain about it getting wider, even though the math says you'll still probably be pressing against the sides easily for your average guy -- still enjoying the texture.

I'm still out on the debate of "is tighter better", but if I have some money laying around and these things are as addictive (probably a bad term) as they seem I'll probably find out in due time my preferences there.

Comment

i also have all of the textures, and i agree with you. great job on the reviews.

Comment

Thanks for your reviews, this post in particular helped me make an informed purchase. I went with the Wonder Wave to regain sensation while staying with an "authentic" feel.

Comment

nice reviews, this helped me.

Comment

nice thanks

Comment

Powerhouse, thanks for your informed comment. I only have four of the textures, but agree with you on all of those: Original, WW, Lotus and Twista.

I have taken the liberty of quoting you on Fleshlight Australia, as useful information to the ongoing debate on textures.

Although I live in the UK, as we have no real equivalent forum, I "hang out" on the Australian site, visiting here on occasion as well.

Comment

I don't know if it's in the post and I missed it, but I don't see any reviews for the ultra tight and super tight.

Comment

Originally posted by flyer47 View Post
                  I don't know if it's in the post and I missed it, but I don't see any reviews for the ultra tight and super tight.
                  I cannot believe that I forgot to review those inserts, sorry!! Anywhere here are the combinations I have:

Mini-Maid / Ultra-Tight
                  I kind of expected this one to be boring since it is a smooth insert, but damn was I wrong! I cannot explain how great it feels to thrust into the UT's 1/4" canal! The Mini-Maid orifice, while obviously unrealistic, does feel great. Although, I should mention that it seems to me that there is considerably more distance from the entrance until you reach the tighter canal. Anyway, this one always takes me to a fantastic orgasm! Also worth noting is how little volume there is in the UT's canal, even a small load will come oozing out of the end of the insert.

Mouth / Super-Tight
                  The ST is a great insert and as you would probably guess I would place it between the UT and Original when it comes to enjoyment. I didn't really buy this FleshLight because of the texture, but because I wanted one with a mouth orifice. Sometimes if you are REALLY excited, the UT is just a bit too tight and it is a little uncomfortable to use, but the ST fills this gap if you want something tighter than the original. As much as I enjoy the ST I can't, with good conscience, recommend it over any of the textured inserts as they provide the same diameter but more pleasure.

I will also be ordering a Touch Vibro and Cyclone Vibro probably within the next week. When I get them I will tell you guys what I think!

Comment

can you give us your opinion on the best one when you're done reviewing the vibro

Comment

I just placed my order; a Lady Touch and Butt Cyclone! I will post reviews of these as soon as I get them!

Jackmeoff123 - Do you mean which Vibro texture is the best, or the best out of all of them?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
                        I just placed my order; a Lady Touch and Butt Cyclone! I will post reviews of these as soon as I get them!

Jackmeoff123 - Do you mean which Vibro texture is the best, or the best out of all of them?
                        I meant what is best out of all of them, touch vs cyclone would be nice too.

Comment

Sorry guys for taking so long to get reply about the Vibro's. Classes have started at my university and my free time is now scarce. I currently can't comment on the Cyclone texture since the one they sent me is defective in the fact that it does not get tighter the deeper you go. I am currently in a debate with ILF support about this since the guy claimed that only the Twista and Vortex have diameter differences. That is NOT what the Cyclone page says, nor is that what the two images show. Anyway, here is the review for the Touch.

Lady Vibro / Touch
                          The interior of this insert is unique from the others because the cylindrical "fingers" extend out far enough from the wall to completely obscure your view from the orifice to the end. In other words, if you try to look through the insert you cannot see past the first two rows of fingers. The fingers are, as I already mentioned, cylindrical and not very wide in diameter. They are also angled away from the orifice and point towards the end. Each row contains three cylinders and every other row is rotated. The best way I can describe this is to visualize a triangle where each vertex is one of the fingers, then overlap another triangle rotated 180 degrees (upside down compared to the first) with a vertex touching the center of the base of the first. That might be a little hard to see, I will try to take a picture today and post it. For you that own the STU, the offset pattern is the same. Now that I have that explained (I hope) I will talk about the vibrating bullets. I absolutely HATE them! The vibration is fine but once you start to use the Fleshlight I found them to be extremely uncomfortable. Yes, they increase the tightness of the canal where they are placed, but when your head gets passed them and you pull back out you collide with those hard bullets. Maybe, using one instead of all three would mitigate this problem, but my suggestion is to not even waste you time with the damn things. I have stated before that I am just average size and I can only imagine how much more uncomfortable they would be if you had more girth than I do. However, it's not all bad. Leave the bullets out and the insert is pretty good. Those fingers really become apparent on the out-stroke and the combination of basically zero diameter due to the fingers' orientation and length makes the FLight quite pleasing. I should also mention that all of those fingers make a huge increase in surface area and this sleeve is therefore a lube lover. It is also quite difficult to clean. With all of that said, I can't recommend this texture due to it's $20 or $10 price premium compared to the original and FLG textures, respectively. The inclusion of the vibrating bullets is simply not worth the extra cost. My recommendation to ILF is to offer the texture, sans the bullets, alongside the Vibro line for twenty bucks less.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackmeoff123 View Post
                            I meant what is best out of all of them, touch vs cyclone would be nice too.
                            I will try my best here, the only problem is that my favorites tend to change. I will list them from most intense to least intense and then how I would order them based on preference.

Most intense > least intense:
                            1. Stamina Training Unit
                            2. Speed Bump
                            3. Super-Ribbed
                            4. Twista
                            5. Vortex
                            6. Wonder Wave
                            7. Touch
                            8. Ultra-Tight
                            9. Lotus
                            10. Turbo-Tube
                            11. Super-Tight
                            12. Original
                            My preference, greatest to lowest:
                            1. Wonder Wave
                            2. Stamina Training Unit
                            3. Twista
                            4. Speed Bump
                            5. Super-Ribbed
                            6. Vortex
                            7. Ultra-Tight
                            8. Lotus
                            9. Touch
                            10. Super-Tight
                            11. Original
                            12. Turbo-Tube
                            Please remember that these lists are subjective and don't bash me if you don't agree. I have to say that making these lists was extremely hard, I mean I love all of them.

Comment

Well, I have my Cyclone issue corrected now and figured I should post what I think about it.

Butt Vibro / Cyclone
                              Let me start with this: do NOT buy the Touch over the Cyclone! The Cyclone is so much more enjoyable. The internal design is basically like the Twista, but tighter and with many more spirals. Now that I have said that, it is in another league compared to the Twista in my opinion. As you are using it, it just keeps getting more intense and enjoyable (careful, if you are vocal this might be a problem ) The Cyclone has landed near the top on my favorites and it has been in my top 3 choices for usage lately.

Here is also an updated preference list:

Most intense > least intense:
                              1. Stamina Training Unit
                              2. Speed Bump
                              3. Cyclone
                              4. Super-Ribbed
                              5. Twista
                              6. Vortex
                              7. Wonder Wave
                              8. Touch
                              9. Ultra-Tight
                              10. Lotus