No announcement yet.

Lupe Fuentes Mini-Lotus is, well, WOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe Fuentes Mini-Lotus is, well, WOW!

My Lupe Fuentes Mini-Lotus arrived today and I've given it a couple of test runs and here's my first impression.
    • It's tight, but smooth, so it never pulls at any point of motion. Imagine the Ultra-tight with texture; every inch is a new sensation along your head and shaft.
    • Took two different lubes well, although ordinary hand lotion worked fine. Didn't require much either.
    • If you're an ordinary guy, this sleeve will feel fantastic. I repeat, fantastic. If you're larger, it's going to be very tight. Compared to the normal Lotus, everything here is compressed throughout the sleeve. You will notice it takes a little more effort to sit in the case because the head portion is built to grab every inch of you right away.
    • The opening hole is larger, but that's nice because you don't have to look; you can easily feel your way to the entry.
    I really think the two must-have sleeves are among the Fleshlight Girls: TERA PATRICK'S TWISTA and this LUPE FUENTES MINI-LOTUS. If you buy no other fleshlights in 2010, make sure these two are in your collection. I will be ordering a backup, no question about it.

Re: Lupe Fuentes Mini-Lotus is, well, WOW!

Nice Review! I'm still thinking of getting it... but I just got a STU and SIAC Vortex... I'll have just wait...

Comment

Are the ribs reachable in back?

Comment

Originally posted by dank420 View Post
        Are the ribs reachable in back?

Unless you have a dick under 4" then yes.

Comment

I wouldn't be using hand lotion as lube. It will ruin the sleeve.

Comment

Ribs are very reachable for the average guy, making this a "virgin" sleeve indeed. And please, hand lotion doesn't ruin the sleeves; been using it for years and mine aren't even discolored; they look new because I clean them properly after each use.

Comment

I'm interested in a comparison between Lupe mini-lotus and siac lotus.
              Would they be pretty much same thing?

Comment

The Lupe mini-lotus is slightly larger, feels very tight compared to any other FL, including the Ultratight. I love it. By comparison, the SIAC mini-Lotus is the exact sleeve, only compressed by another inch in every way. It will grip you and pull you in and keep you there. If you've ever been with a girl with a super-tight pussy, you'll know what I'm talking about. It's absolute heaven when you're in the mood for this.

I have both and recommend each one. Perhaps the SIAC mini-Lotus should be named the "Virgin Lupe"!!

Comment

My Lupe arrives tomorrow. This review is getting me excited.

Comment

Hand lotion will eventually give you rash and irritate your urethra. Won't happen right away but over time it will. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Definitely thinking of ordering one now. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Krotchy666 View Post
                        Nice Review! I'm still thinking of getting it... but I just got a STU and SIAC Vortex... I'll have just wait...
                        I got it as a gift from my brother for the holidays.

Comment

Sounds great. I almost ordered the Lupe Fuentes a few days ago on the deal of the day. Now I'm wishing I had.

Comment

Got mine the other day. Saving her first use for a christmas eve flight

Comment

Originally posted by sharpycl View Post
                              Got mine the other day. Saving her first use for a christmas eve flight
                              You sir deserve a medal! Mine is coming tomorrow and I'll be cumming in it the minute it arrives. I CAN'T WAIT.

Comment

Working...
                              X