Wow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

I just got my fleshlight ice and free mouth sleeve in the mail, and all I can say is WOW. I heard it felt good, but this is almost better than sex!

Re: Wow

hahaha that made me smile

Comment

The Crystal sleeve is AMAZING. The only thing you have to watch for is stickiness. After a couple uses it gets INCREDIBLY sticky unless you use the fleshlight renewing powder or cornstarch semi-regularly. So worth it though.

Comment

just picked up mine last night. blown away every man on earth is going to want one.

Comment

Had our Ice for about a week. It is AMAZING!

Comment

Originally posted by GayKzoo22 View Post
            The Crystal sleeve is AMAZING. The only thing you have to watch for is stickiness. After a couple uses it gets INCREDIBLY sticky unless you use the fleshlight renewing powder or cornstarch semi-regularly. So worth it though.

Not to take business away from Fleshlight, but their Renewing Powder is 100% cornstarch repackaged. They get a lot of money for a very small amount. You are much better off if you go to your local grocery store and in the baking isle by a box of 100% pure cornstarch.

Fleshlight tells you on their web site that the Renewing powder is cornstarch.

Comment

-.- I just got my STU & now I'm reading this. Makes me wanna buy it

Comment

Working...
              X