Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Personal Fleshlight Ratings.

My Personal Fleshlight Ratings.
    For reference, I only reach 5.6" inside of these. Fleshlights are way too damn big.

Fleshlight "Barracuda" ***--
    Lube hog, too muce surface area on the inside. But if your not stingy it feels pretty good.

Fleshlight "Heavenly" ****-
    Not intense, but that's a plus in my book, lets me go longer. ;-]

Fleshlight "Mini Lotus" *****
    Squeezes in all the right places!

Modified Fleshlight "Mini Lotus" ****-
    I recieved a second sleeve by accident, so I cut this one so I could use just the second half without a case
    The bottom stays still, while I stretch the rest of it up and down. Squeeze the air out of the chambers and get a bit of suction in each one.

Fleshlight "Stamina Training Unit" **---
    I can't hardly feel the bumps in this one.

Fleshlight "Obsession Ice" ****-
    The "spikes" are very intense, and mine is see through! You can't get a see through version anymore though, it was a special edition.

Last edited by Bear299; 01-09-2017, 03:14 PM.

Fleshlight Quickshot "Boost" *----
    Got this for free... I see why they were giving them away now.

Fleshlight Go "Torque Ice" ****-
    This one is also see through.

FleshJack Go "Surge" ****-
    Those criss-cross lines grip going both directions, and you can feel every single one of them. (Mine is a Fleshjack, but it's Fleshlight is the exact same with a feminine orifice.)

FleshJack: Jake Bass "Dream" ****-
    Gets wider as you go further in, so it just tickles the head, and more intense as you pull out. Fleshjack exclusive I think...

Fleshjack SIAC "Jack's Cherry Pop": **--- (Mine is Fleshjack, but the "SIAC O'Doyle Stout" is the same thing with a feminine orifice)
    So tight that it takes extra lube just to use it, and even then it's still too tight to really feel much.

I also have some ToysHeart and ***** products, but they aren't relevant to the forum.

Edit: Wow, censoring the competitions name? Real classy, fleshlight.
    Last edited by Bear299; 01-15-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear299 View Post
      My Personal Fleshlight Ratings.
      For reference, I only reach 5.6" inside of these. Fleshlights are way too damn big.

Fleshlight "Heavenly" ****-
      Not intense, but that's a plus in my book, lets me go longer. ;-]
      I reach right between 8in to 9in marker and I think Fleshlights are the perfect fit. smh.

The heavenly sleeve is very dynamic. It has that shallow low intensity section from the 1 to 5 inch market, and it get interesting from the 5 inch to 9 inch marker. I have a pink version of the Heavenly and I would like to upgrade it to FLG.

You could probably get an extra half an inch deeper if you set the sleeve on top of the case ring. I have to set mine on top of the case ring because the Fleshlight case is too small of both me and the sleeve. The case ring is too small and the case is too small so I have to create space to accommodate both the combined size of me and the sleeve. The pictures I attached is my setup. It is best to use two rings when doing the sleeve on top setup because it keeps the sleeve from sliding back into the case. The extra ring also helps in keeping the sleeve from falling to the floor during a pause. I just slide the extra ring back on to keep it from falling out. This method adds a few inches to the sleeve and also allows for you to more easily get deeper into the sleeve. It also allows the labia to flex and feel more lifelike and less case rigid.

Except for Fleshlight land, I wouldn't mind being smaller size, so I could actually get a real balls deep blowjob. The only balls deep blowjob I am getting is from my Fleshlight swallows. My wife does nothing but complain about my size when I switch positions on her. Shopping for clothes is a pain because the new trend of tighter fitting jeans leaves me having a print in my pants and looking like I have an erection 24 hrs a day. I have had to switch from boxers to briefs just to wear jeans and not have my penis saying hello to everyone that walks by. I feel like I relate to women with big breast. My clothes don't fit right and there is nothing I can do about it.
      Last edited by bigdmoney; 01-10-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I think the length of the regular Fleshlights is just perfect. I reach a bit more than 7 inches and I can enjoy all textures with that size. And I don't want to hit the end cap when going in balls deep. Hitting the cervix in a real woman is annoying enough. Fleshlight let's me dive in as deep as I can.

Comment

The length consideration is why I like the SIAC's. I have the Jack's Cream Soda Sex in a Can and it feels really amazing. But I think the swallow textures are also great and stimulating in the first few inches. The absolute best one is the Brent Corrigan's Bliss. It's really intense but soft at the same time, and you don't have to be 8" to enjoy it. Some of the textures are just silly the way they change 6-7" deep. I'm pretty long but I can't really reach those enough to notice them.

Comment

I can reach the 6" marks in my Fleshlights and haven't found any that I haven't been able to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by toysontheside View Post
              The length consideration is why I like the SIAC's. I have the Jack's Cream Soda Sex in a Can and it feels really amazing. But I think the swallow textures are also great and stimulating in the first few inches. The absolute best one is the Brent Corrigan's Bliss. It's really intense but soft at the same time, and you don't have to be 8" to enjoy it. Some of the textures are just silly the way they change 6-7" deep. I'm pretty long but I can't really reach those enough to notice them.
              I fill the entire sleeve. The I like the texture changes. Seriously, I can stick my finger in the back of the sleeve and I am less than my finger nail length away from the end. I have a full appreciation for the patterns throughout Fleshlight sleeves. You can probably get deeper in your sleeve and enjoy it more if you pull it out of the case a little bit. The cases are not built big enough to fit both your penis and the sleeve in the back half of the sleeve. I can't easily fit just my penis in the back of an empty Fleshlight case, so how can both the sleeve and my penis fit in the back half of the case. Advice, pull the sleeve out a little bit. See my picture below. Notice that I have my sleeve double cuffed to the case with the orange flex ties. That is so I can slide the sleeve out when in use and enjoy the entire sleeve. See the third sleeve how it is partially hanging out. That is so I can get all the way into the sleeve without the Fleshlight case interfering. I also mounted my Fleshlight cases because I prefer going hands free every time. The sex simulation actually helps me do better in real life, last way longer, and pay more attention to intimacy instead of the act of sex. I bang my Fleshlight whore VR sex machine, but I make love to my wife.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7031.JPG Views:	4 Size:	39.0 KB ID:	578502

Last edited by bigdmoney; 02-28-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X