Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Captain

Default Free Fleshlight Here!!!

Between now and Tuesday 9/19/2006 12noon PST, whoever posts a video in the [url=http://fleshlight.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10498]Videos Of Guys Using Fleshlight[/url] thread, qualifies for this weekend's special -- a drawing among all submitters to win a free insert+case!!!!!!

Go forth and cum!

See what everyone else has submitted in the past: [url]http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/videos/[/url]

In response to questions:

* This is open to everyone, American and outside the USA.
    * Taxes and fees are your responsibility if you win. I pay the cost of the item + shipping.
    Last edited by FleshJoe; 09-18-2006 at 10:27 AM.

LubeNLuv

ZOMG! Fleshjoe changed his avatar!

<rubs eyes>

Man, hell just froze overe I think. :P

FLight Captain

Wanted to see if animated gifs could be used, and ... yes

Back to the topic: any Fleshlight video submission between 11:00 PST Friday 9/15/2006 and 12:00 PST Tuesday 9/19/2006 qualifies for the free Fleshlight drawing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLight First Officer

does the video have to be of yourself or just if u have 1 sent?

Please edit your signature! No links!

FLight Captain

Thanks for asking a clarifying question Yes, the video has to be a new one I havent seen before, with the person in the video using a Fleshlight.

FLight First Officer

Thank S Il Ltry Find I Kno Its Hard Lolz Uve Seen Alot Ill Give It A Shot Since I Dont Have A Fl Its Worth A Try Lol Im Still Savin Up
    Last edited by FleshJoe; 09-18-2006 at 10:28 AM.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBoxer
    Thank S Il Ltry Find I Kno Its Hard Lolz Uve Seen Alot Ill Give It A Shot Since I Dont Have A Fl Its Worth A Try Lol Im Still Savin Up
    Well please don't do that. I'd like to think I have seen them all and that all of the videos available are in my collection. Anyways the whole idea was to encourage people to make new videos.

If you want a free Fleshlight, I'll have a contest next month for people to ask for a free Fleshlight and write why they need it, absolutely must have it, won't survive another week without it, etc. Then you can be creative and write the best justification why *you* should get a free one

FLight First Officer

thx joe and sorry bout the link didnt c it till just now ill fix it .How can i use animated avatar i tried but it said i couldnt ?