Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Captain

Default Aneros anal orgasm videos!!!!!

[url=http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html]HERE[/url] are some videos I found of Aneros induced super orgasms. That page also includes an awesome video of using the Aneros and Fleshlight together. The ultimate pleasure, nearly passing out from sensory overload, in my personal experience!

Must see to believe!

FLight Navigator

Is that some sort of prostate stimulator that the guy is using while he's using the fleshlight? I thought the point was to use the Aneros inside the fleshlight.

FLight Captain

No, the Aneros goes in the back side and the [url=http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/productguide.html]Fleshlight[/url] entertains your front side.

FLight Navigator

Ah... That was my confusion.

I thought it was like the vibrating bullet that is being advertised for use inside the FL.

FLight Navigator

Default FL and Aneros?

Quote Originally Posted by FleshJoe
    [URL="http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html"]HERE[/URL] are some videos I found of Aneros induced super orgasms. That page also includes an awesome video of using the Aneros and Fleshlight together. The ultimate pleasure, nearly passing out from sensory overload, in my personal experience!

Must see to believe!
    Which Aneros model did you try? And what's the best position for using both together - lying on your back? I bought one a while back and it did nothing for me. Maybe I just needed a FL to kickstart the process!

FLight Captain

Actually you need patience, not penis stimulation The main thing with Aneros is patience.

You can read more at the forum for Aneros, here: [url]http://aneros.com/forum.php[/url]

FLight Captain

UPDATE!!!!

I updated [url=http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html]my page[/url] with four new videos that demostrate Aneros. Enjoy!

FLight Attendant

Default aneros

i think i heard of a new aneros coming out called the progasm supposed to be the largest model yet

FLight Captain

Yep its out. Fleshlight.com does not yet sell it, I think [url=http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/dirs/raneros.php]the model they sell, the MGX[/url] is just right for the beginners in anal play.

YMMV, $0.02 etc

FLight Captain

Yeah, gotta work your way up to the PRO gasm, hence, PRO, heh, a beggniner like myself is thinking of starting out with the smaller ones...

FLight Navigator

hey fleshjoe u acheive ur SUPER O yet?

FLight Attendant

I thought it was toxic shock system or something but my first time i passed out 5 minutes after being done. I still had it up my butt when i woke up 3 hours later. It takes that much out of you.

I'm glad you guys put up some video's it might give other shy guys an understanding of what the product does. I dont know whats better lying to the nurse at the collection agency or the Aneros.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bzchanman
    I thought it was toxic shock system or something but my first time i passed out 5 minutes after being done. I still had it up my butt when i woke up 3 hours later. It takes that much out of you.

I'm glad you guys put up some video's it might give other shy guys an understanding of what the product does. I dont know whats better lying to the nurse at the collection agency or the Aneros.
    Lying to the nurse at the collection agency?

Maybe I'm just naive but what does that mean?

FLight First Officer

Im thinking of trying the aneros but how long does it take for it to feel good. I keep hearing people say patience is key. But I want something that going to feel good from start to finish.

FLight Captain

It takes many sessions with the Aneros to "wake up" the nerves in the area of your prostate. There's a lot of "rewiring of the brain" that has to happen before you can feel the incredible pleasure. I've had the Aneros now for 2 years and just getting to the threshold of anal orgasm. Its not a "wham bam thank you ma'am" kinda thing

FLight Attendant

I've bought the Aneros a couple years ago, before I even knew the Fleshlight existed.

I tried and and never got very much out of it. It always starts out as a nice feeling, then uncomfortable after a few minutes, then if i use it for more than 10 minutes it starts to get painful.

I read stories about guys being able to orgasm, or at least leak cum, from using this thing. I could get neither.

I think its more of a medical device if you suffer from prostate related diseases or if you need help locating your PC muscles and working them.

I might try it again tonight but whenever I do I end up wasting 30 minutes of my solo time (which I hardly ever get because wife is ALWAYS home) and thinking to myself "that was a waste of time".

I hope you other guys have better luck with it.

FLight Captain

Aneros is not for everyone. You have to be OK with anal play, for starters. Otherwise it does nothing for you, or worse, it'll be a self fulfilling prophecy that anal play is bad, and then you lose out by never getting a very intense form of male sexual experience.

Aneros is also the exact opposite of one of the banes of our current culture, namely instant gratification. You have to show commitment and keep-at-it attitude for it to work.

Now having said that, the rewards are definitely worth it, for straight and gay guys alike.

FLight First Officer

I decided no to get the Aneros because I still don't know to much about it. I think I should talk to my doctor first before sticking something in my butt

FLight Attendant

I tried the Aneros but was not patient. Since your anus closes around it so tight I would start to feel like it was stuck in my ass, and just want to get it out. The Aneros is a hard piece of plastic, which would take getting used to.

FLight Captain

i am willing to try, i did order one

FLight Captain

According to this picture, anyone with even minimally flexible hands should be able to stroke their own prostate easily. Yet I've been unable to do manually what the Aneros does so well... No idea.

Any insights appreciated!

FLight Captain

Nice picture dood, clear and concise, to the point. Make sure you trim your nails before going in there!

Massa Dabba

Quote Originally Posted by hugedood
    I decided no to get the Aneros because I still don't know to much about it. I think I should talk to my doctor first before sticking something in my butt
    In Cally, I am sure he would like to help you out..lol, just playen..