Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: Hands Free?

fastrunner420

Default Hands Free?

How do you do them hands free? I would want it straight out so I could immitate the action of doing a girl from behing, or straight up so I can lay down acting out as me on top and the girl on the bottom.

Any ideas?

fastrunner420

Default Hands Free?

Anyone?

FLight Attendant

Default Hands Free?

Fold a large pillow in half, place the fleshlight in the crevice, kneel on a sofa cushion facing the arm support, place the pillow with the fleshlight on the arm support. The fleshlight should be at the perfect height for doggystyle. Hump away! If you place it correctly, the pillow feels like a pair of buttocks. ItÆ’s not 100% hands free, youÆ’ll have to lean on the pillow to keep it in place.

polaris

Default Hands Free?

I find just sticking the fleshlight in between the mattress and my box spring on my bed works great. I have to adjust my height with some pillows under my knees so I get a straight shot into the fleshlight with my cock, but once adjusted its just like doggy styling it, very good! It definetly seems like a more realistic fuck when you can do it hands free!

fastrunner420

Default Hands Free?

Any pictures of the set up?

FLight Attendant

Default Hands Free?

ItÆ’s not hard to picture. You have a bed, it has a matress and a box spring.

Wedge the fleshlight between the mattress and springs, with the opening out. Kneel by your bed. if you dick is not at the right height for it, then kneel on something like some pillows.

Then just put it in and enjooy yourself.

I do it this way all the time and it works great.

FLight First Officer

Default Hands Free?

Hi all

I just read a post by Zardoz who was asking about non descript FL and using it hands free.
    I see that some here have used their FL between the mattress and box spring.

Does anyone have any other methods they enjoy. I want to use my FL but donÆ’t want to use my right hand.

Thanks

Flesh66