Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Cool Double Penetration Fleshlight?

Hi! Has anyone of you guys experience of using the Fleshlight for a DP? ...I wonder which Fleshlight model will be the best one for such purposes? Is the fleshlight elastic enough to embrace two cocks?
    Any ideas regarding this subject most welcome. Thanks a million
    -- Mat

FleshMaestro

First note that neither we on the forums nor ILF endorse sharing of toys in any way, so anything you do like that is at your own risk and your own decision.

The FL is plenty stretchy enough, the thing is if you are using a case then the only obstacle would be that both cocks would need to fit in the case together. It's made for a single person, though, so it probably won't happen. You should be able to do it if you take it out of the case, though. Note that if you do this there's a good chance that your FL will be stretched, which will make it looser and possibly less enjoyable for you alone. And if you keep using it for DP (if it works the first time) it is likely that it will continue to stretch more and possibly become no good for any use.

Again, this is completely your decision and we advise against any use of your FL that involves another person. It's meant for your use and your use alone. It is your decision, though, we can only give you advice.

Hi Mat...

I've done it and I highly endorse it. It was hot as hell.

It was only just the one time though so I can't speak for the long-term effects on the insert, but for just this one time it sprang right back to its original shape and there weren't any noticeable tears or other side-effects... other than my dick hurting for a few days afterwards. It was a very tight fit.

Feel free to PM me for the specifics.

Wouldn't want to offend the sensitive ears of the Str8 men on this board.

Dig

Massa Dabba

they can just clam the hell down...