Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default Boy Butter Sucks.

You Won't Believe It's Not Boy Butter... you also won't believe how much of a pain it is to use.

I'm getting whatever they sell at Walmart next time.

This shit is too thick and creamy. It robs you of sensation. And it's a horrid bitch to cleanup. You have to literally scrub the inside of your insert with your fingers to get all of it out.

I've tried diluting it with water. Not much help.

So be warned. Boy Butter blows.

I'm sure this will get moved the the Lube forum, but hopefully it will get more exposure here at first and save others from the annoyance of purchase.

FLight Captain

true, it does take more cleaning, maybe you used too much? i get MORE sensastion with it, also add some spit and it becomes like other thinner lubes...

anyways, i rotate between that and thinner

sometimes i feel like its hard to get out but

run PLENTY of hot water through and it's mostly go ne, the stuff that remains isnt harmful anwyays,

mooseman

Sorry to hear that you dont like it. Try some other things to make it better, ya never know :thumbsup:

And yes, its being moved to the Lube Forums

FLight Navigator

Had no success getting a Boy Butter mixture I liked, so I've gone to Astroglide. Far superior. The FL quickly rinses clean with no residue.

I think the problem with Boy Butter is the shea butter... I'll keep it around in case I ever have a problem with dry cock skin, or if I ever get a woman pregnant she can rub it on her belly to avoid stretchmarks... but otherwise it's pretty much useless in my opinion.

FLight First Officer

I get MORE sensation with Boy Butter than any other lube as well, I love it. The STU is almost too intense with Boy Butter, and the way it gets all warm and thick makes it feel like real juices to me. I can never go back to regular lubes, Boy Butter forever for me. :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Langerhans
    I get MORE sensation with Boy Butter than any other lube as well, I love it. The STU is almost too intense with Boy Butter, and the way it gets all warm and thick makes it feel like real juices to me. I can never go back to regular lubes, Boy Butter forever for me. :thumbsup:
    I agree. I get more sensation with Boy Butter. It is a little thicker and thus more friction. I recommend it and a little Astroglide.

Alighieri

musicman51

Interesting reactions from different guys!

I tried (I Can't Believe It's Not) Boy Butter also. For me, used by itself, it seems to absorb too quickly. (Maybe I've got unusually dry skin!)

The first time I used it by itself, I just gave up. It seemed to absorb and dry up just like a hand cream would on my hands. The second time, after I got the Fleshlight and myself lubed with Boy Butter, I added a drop of Astroglide to my dick. That seemed to help.

But, for me, the benefit doesn't outweigh the nuisance of having to use two different lubes. I'm still an Astroglide man, through and through!

FLight First Officer

Wow, weird to read that you guys need to use another lube to even make it work for you. I've stayed with Boy Butter and nothing but Boy Butter for two months now, and I'm still in awe of how thick and slick it is. I just apply it once and can go for as long as I want with it. It actually gets slippier after a couple of minutes of use, in my experience. And again, I have to say it feels so real I can never stop using it, anything else will just feel like ordinary boring lube.

FLight Navigator

I have found the perfect combination for me.

Astroglide first to create a boundary layer in the canal, and then Boy Butter.

My biggest gripe with Boy Butter has been the cleanup... I don't find leaving a layer of lube inside the insert to be terribly appealing. Especially the more solid chunks that get stuck in there. Using the Astroglide before Boy Butter lets the canal rinse clean. It also helps thin the Boy Butter to the perfect consistency so there's no loss of sensation.

mooseman

LMAO, its like a teflon coated FL! :marchmellow:

FLight Navigator

hahah yeah... minus the cancer n stuff.

FLight Attendant

I never cared for Boy Butter in my FL. It felt too greasy. But I really liked how I didn't really have to clean up afterwards. It was like a lotion, absorbing through my skin. I wouldn't recomend Boy Butter for FL use, but it's an amazing lube for anal. I use ID Pleasure for my FL, and my Boy Butter for anal. It makes my ass feel so soft afterwards.

FLight Navigator

HMMM. maybe the critical thing is how LONG people use their fleshlight? for someone who just uses it for a quick few mins. something thick is probably not a good idea... But if you like a nice prolonged session, something thick and slick might do the job?

I'm considering picking up some boy butter myself. just interested in how different it is from the rest!

Mustang Flyer

every thread ive read on the boy butter people say they didnt like it.. most common reason was because of how hard it is to clean up..

FLight Navigator

I don't get it. it's a water based lube right? If you run some water in it... and slide your fingers in to double check or assist, it can't take but a minute or 2 to clean out, right?

How thick is it? Can you guys compare it to something else? to give us an idea?

Mustang Flyer

Quote Originally Posted by Psyle
    I don't get it. it's a water based lube right? If you run some water in it... and slide your fingers in to double check or assist, it can't take but a minute or 2 to clean out, right?

How thick is it? Can you guys compare it to something else? to give us an idea?
    from the sounds of every thread ive read on it - its about as thick as crisco shortning.. (what they used to coat baking pans with to keep things like brownies and cakes from sticking to the walls)

musicman51

I wouldn't say it is quite as thick as Crisco. It seems as thick as a good quality hand lotion. For me, it also seems to absorb like a good quality hand lotion!

FLight Attendant

Default Boy Butter NOT safe with FLs!!!!

I just wanted to post this as a warning. I ordered (You Won't Believe It's Not) Boy Butter with my first FL many months ago. Within a few uses, the orifice started tearing, and got worse with each use until finally it was ripped completely open and useless. FL customer service replaced it for me, but the same thing happened with the replacement, and every other insert I've ordered since -- about 5 of them so far. I've talked to and exchanged emails with CS several times and ended up frustrated and resigned to the fact that I'll have to replace my insert every month or two because they just fall apart. It's especially frustrating because I've followed all instructions to the letter. I've always been very gentle with my FLs (much more gentle than many people here I'm sure) and have never used ANYthing on it I'm not supposed to.

Finally, a friend of mine who also loves his FL tried my Boy Butter and didn't like it because he had to re-apply too often. He suggested I just use regular KY jelly. I had just started using a new insert, the new Pipe Dream butt (which I think is now called the Turbo with Mini-Maid orifice). After the FIRST use with Boy Butter, this new insert also started tearing at the orifice as always. However, once I switched to KY, the tearing never got worse! I've now been using it happily for a couple of months with no further tearing whatsoever since I stopped using Boy Butter. Feels better too, and I don't have to keep re-applying it.

And yes I'm absolutely sure it's the supposedly water-based (You Won't Believe It's Not) Boy Butter purchased directly from ILF on this site.

So obviously I won't be ordering Boy Butter again to use with my FLs!

FLight Captain

In my experience the minimaid rips too easily inherently.

However I will take your advice under consideration

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat
    In my experience the minimaid rips too easily inherently.

However I will take your advice under consideration
    Actually I've tried several inserts including the old style butt, the new style butt from Fleshjack.com, and the Mini-Maid, super tight, ultra tight, speed bump and now pipe dream/turbo sensations. Every single one of them was torn by using the Boy Butter except for my old style butt speed bump, which I've only used a couple times because I didn't much like it. The Mini-Maid is holding up fine now since I switched to KY. As I said it has some minor tearing, but hasn't gotten any worse since I switched.

FLight Captain

Hmm, since you don't like the speedbump butt I suddenly find you extremely credible. Thanks for the info man :thumbsup :

FLight Attendant

i actually love Boy Butter. IT ROCKS!!

Way better than any liquid lube I.E: ID Glide

It DOESNT come out of the insert
    this has got to be the best idea yet, because the liquid doesnt come out like ID Glide therefore no need to put more lube in every 10 seconds. the lube stays in there and as you keep going it just gets slicker and slicker, if the waves, bumps or ribs are starting to grip your dick a little to hard just put some water on it or spit and it re-activates it on-touch.

How is it too thick or Clumpy when your cleaning it?
    You probably were too used to the liquid lubes and having to pour a liter of lube on your dick just to last 30 minutes. with boy butter all you have to do is dip your fingertip in and only use a little bit. thats all you need. I've had no problems cleaning the lube out of any of my inserts with this. I have no idea why the other posters had problems. All i do is run water through both ends and then turn it inside out, half way and do the same on the other end and wipe my fingers accross it, but by the time i do that theres nothing even to wipe off, i just do it to make sure it gets cleaned properly.

and the best thing yet, It DOESNT dry up!

sooo. if you searched for this thread wondering how Boy Butter REALLY is, GET IT! dont waste your time with other lubes that are liquid
    Last edited by sloppyjo; 02-03-2008 at 09:47 AM.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Boy Butter Sucks.

Is this the same as "Lucky Lube" made by the same company but marketed towards females? That's what I just got with my STU as it was the cheapest water based lube available where I ordered my STU.

Seemed to work great for my one use so far, lubed quite well and was creamy so it didn't run all over the place.

I was a bit worried though because while they say it is water based and safe for condoms and toys, it does seem to have silicone in the ingredients.