Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Wich insert is most like a real pussy?

Ive been lookin to get a fleshlight for a while, but i dont know which to get. i want one that feels most like a pussy. which one is it?

musicman51

nathan,
    Welcome to the forum!

I suggest you look around a bit; there are plenty of discussions here about which of the inserts feel "real"!

Bolt_Head

The short answer is super tight or wonder wave insert.

FLight Captain

I would say the new pipedream just may be that one looks like ILF did some studying before they made this one. Great new Insert by the way it looks great ILF

FLight Attendant

I'd say the stu insert
    sure it costs a little more, but its worth it. I have the ww insert and I get very little sensation from it.

Forum Whore

You're going to get a lot of different responses to that question :thumbsup:

I haven't had sex so I wouldn't know. But I'd imagine it'd be somewhere between WW and SR

FLight Attendant

I'm a virgin so I've been wondering this too. I'm guessing the smooth inserts might be more anatomically correct but I hope real sex would be better then what it's like with a smooth insert =x

LubeNLuv

LOTS of differing viewpoints around here, but let me give you an entirely different perspective.

I've every insert in every texture. Even have one of the new Fleshgirls (Lia19).

I'm no virgin, been married 20 years and have been with several women prior to my wife. Pussy isn't all that different feeling from one woman to the next, other than perhaps tightness and "angle," with tightness being the more noticeable difference. Visually, however, they are all very different looking.

Most vaginal interiors are covered with a series of large bumps, creases and folds. Depending on how the woman flexes her Kegel muscles, the surface area of the vagina may or may not exert a lot of 'texture' onto your penis. Usually, it just feels tight, wet and maybe a bit bumpy. That's about it.

If it helps...here's a closeup of the interior of a young woman's vagina....you'll note some folds, ridges and bumps. These aren't "hard" ridges, they are quite pliable actually. She's flexing her kegel muscles in the 4-7th frames, and has a partner using a finger in her anus to further compress things.

[URL="http://hidebehind.com/07C1B2"][/URL]

I don't know about you....but I'm not seeing a SpeedBump texture in there...and I think I'd be kinda freaked out if I did actually! Oh and bonus points...the heavily textured part you'll see back closer by the fingertips is actually the 'rough patch' that covers a womans' g-spot. Learn to stimulate that during penetration or with your fingertips during oral and you'll have NO problem finding a sex partner.

But THIS is where the Fleshlight comes in. While all of the inserts to a great job of simulating the tight penetrative feelings of sexual intercourse with a woman, only the original smooth-canal (no texture) inserts really approximate the REALISM of an actual vagina. Up from that, the Wonder Wave, with it's repeating series of thick, wide-spaced rings can somewhat approximate the first few inches of a woman's vagina. But really, even that's a stretch.

Now mind you, there is REALISM and then there's OMGWTFTHATFEELSEFFINGFANTASTIC!!!!

The textured Fleshlights provide a GREATER level of direct stimulation to your cock than you'll get from almost ANY vagina. And that is DEFINITELY not a bad thing. What you won't get, however, is all the indirect penile stimulation you'd enjoy with a real woman....touching, kissing, moaning, flexing, sweating, grunting, clawing, clutching, etc. You can't approximate that with anything BUT a real woman.

So my two cents.....pick whatever Fleshlight you think feels the BEST. Because trying to pick one that feels the most like the real thing is going to be futile IMHO. But if I HAD to purchase on just that one criteria (most realistic), I'd purchase a Fleshlight Girl insert. It looks like a real pussy and the Wonder Wave texture, while not entirely realistic, feels better than the non-textured inserts. And the visual appeal of splitting those pretty lips will add a lot to the overall experience.
    Last edited by LubeNLuv; 11-03-2007 at 07:45 PM.

FLight Attendant

Awsome post LubeNluv. I wish that could go up in the Facts section or something. Theres allot of re-peat threads on this board.

The Bad Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by LubeNLuv
    LOTS of differing viewpoints around here, but let me give you an entirely different perspective.

I've every insert in every texture. Even have one of the new Fleshgirls (Lia19).

I'm no virgin, been married 20 years and have been with several women prior to my wife. Pussy isn't all that different feeling from one woman to the next, other than perhaps tightness and "angle," with tightness being the more noticeable difference. Visually, however, they are all very different looking.

Most vaginal interiors are covered with a series of large bumps, creases and folds. Depending on how the woman flexes her Kegel muscles, the surface area of the vagina may or may not exert a lot of 'texture' onto your penis. Usually, it just feels tight, wet and maybe a bit bumpy. That's about it.

If it helps...here's a closeup of the interior of a young woman's vagina....you'll note some folds, ridges and bumps. These aren't "hard" ridges, they are quite pliable actually. She's flexing her kegel muscles in the 4-7th frames, and has a partner using a finger in her anus to further compress things.

[URL="http://hidebehind.com/07C1B2"][/URL]

I don't know about you....but I'm not seeing a SpeedBump texture in there...and I think I'd be kinda freaked out if I did actually! Oh and bonus points...the heavily textured part you'll see back closer by the fingertips is actually the 'rough patch' that covers a womans' g-spot. Learn to stimulate that during penetration or with your fingertips during oral and you'll have NO problem finding a sex partner.

But THIS is where the Fleshlight comes in. While all of the inserts to a great job of simulating the tight penetrative feelings of sexual intercourse with a woman, only the original smooth-canal (no texture) inserts really approximate the REALISM of an actual vagina. Up from that, the Wonder Wave, with it's repeating series of thick, wide-spaced rings can somewhat approximate the first few inches of a woman's vagina. But really, even that's a stretch.

Now mind you, there is REALISM and then there's OMGWTFTHATFEELSEFFINGFANTASTIC!!!!

The textured Fleshlights provide a GREATER level of direct stimulation to your cock than you'll get from almost ANY vagina. And that is DEFINITELY not a bad thing. What you won't get, however, is all the indirect penile stimulation you'd enjoy with a real woman....touching, kissing, moaning, flexing, sweating, grunting, clawing, clutching, etc. You can't approximate that with anything BUT a real woman.

So my two cents.....pick whatever Fleshlight you think feels the BEST. Because trying to pick one that feels the most like the real thing is going to be futile IMHO. But if I HAD to purchase on just that one criteria (most realistic), I'd purchase a Fleshlight Girl insert. It looks like a real pussy and the Wonder Wave texture, while not entirely realistic, feels better than the non-textured inserts. And the visual appeal of splitting those pretty lips will add a lot to the overall experience.
    Again, top post there Lube:thumbsup: but I have to mention that pic 5 looks like it has a zit/spot/wart or something nasty on the top of the vaginal walls (to the left on the pic) what do you think?:hmmmm:

LubeNLuv

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisking
    Again, top post there Lube:thumbsup: but I have to mention that pic 5 looks like it has a zit/spot/wart or something nasty on the top of the vaginal walls (to the left on the pic) what do you think?:hmmmm:
    That's not a zit/wart....that's her uretha opening. The shot is taken so that the left is actually the top of her interior vagina and the right is the bottom. The top and bottom of the pic actually are of the sides.

The Bad Guy!

It looks a lot more pronounced in that pic than the others and it seems inflamed thats why the confusion dude.

LubeNLuv

Probably just because she's stretching it for the camera.....and getting her ass plugged with a finger at the same time.

The Bad Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by LubeNLuv
    Probably just because she's stretching it for the camera.....and getting her ass plugged with a finger at the same time.
    Yes, it must be very strenuous work get paid for flashing your bits!

FLight Navigator

I wish I could get paid for flashing my cock.

FLight Navigator

Instead I just get slapped or fucked... LOL.