Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Does anyone have any homemade cock ring suggestions

Does anyone have any homemade cock ring suggestions? I make a circle with my hand and grip tighter or looser and it feels real good. i just want to make something that'll stay there and have the same sensation with both hands free. any suggestions?

FLight Navigator

A member here by the name of antenna came up with this idea.

Here is the link----->
    [URL="http://tinyurl.com/2qx5sw"]http://tinyurl.com/2qx5sw[/URL]

FLight Captain

SImple medical tubing like is used when they draw blood a very common and very cheap choice.....Do NOT use anything that cannot be cut off easily by yourself. I've known guys in the past to use steel rings as cockrings and the worst a guy who stacked a few up the length of his cock.....Trouble is if the "work", it can be almost impossible to get your cock down it requiring "draining the blood" via medical means if cutting would prove too risky.

So use your head....Before you use your head

K2

FLight Captain

I made one using a brass welding rod bent into a "C" shape. The rod can be easily bent when heated up, and then you need to bend the ends out a little so they dont pinch. Place the open end down, so when you cumm, it is not blocked. Keep the ends about 1/2 inch apart.

Mustang Flyer

ive heard some people have used rubber bands in place of the rings...

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky83
    ive heard some people have used rubber bands in place of the rings...
    That might not be a good idea. As your dick swells around the bands, they aren't going to be easy to remove.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by K2-Kelly
    SImple medical tubing like is used when they draw blood a very common and very cheap choice.....Do NOT use anything that cannot be cut off easily by yourself. I've known guys in the past to use steel rings as cockrings and the worst a guy who stacked a few up the length of his cock.....Trouble is if the "work", it can be almost impossible to get your cock down it requiring "draining the blood" via medical means if cutting would prove too risky.

So use your head....Before you use your head

K2
    I heard about something like that, they had to cut it off with a dremel :thumpdown:

Dremel, cuts your cock ring; not your wood

Mustang Flyer

Quote Originally Posted by musicman51
    That might not be a good idea. As your dick swells around the bands, they aren't going to be easy to remove.
    definately agree with ya it isnt a good idea to do.. specially if they get them really tight... but was just saying ive heard of people doing it...

Banned

I used to tie a shoestring around the base of my shanker, with a bit of cloth right under the knot to keep my skin from being pinched. It made my cock get hard as a fire hydrant (and about as big, too), and it's off in a jiffy if the need arises...

Banned

If you want to buy a good one I recomend the Tantus cock sling.

FLight Navigator

I think it would be much safer to buy one to fit, I mean do you really want to tie or wrap or otherwise get your cock stuck in something that could well never mind the thought is much too painful for my mind!

FLight Attendant

unroll a condom untill it is stretchy enough and cut off the excess rubber and just use the ring

FLight Captain

Oh BTW.........Use a lubricant, one that stays slick as a matter of fact with any cock ring tied or whatever it is.....If you don't you won't like the friction burn you have after.

K2

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by jackflesh3-2 View Post
    unroll a condom untill it is stretchy enough and cut off the excess rubber and just use the ring
    But, again, be careful with this. Like a rubber band, it might not be so easy to get off quickly when your dick is swollen.

FLight Navigator

One time I used a digital watch that I wear when I jog. (It's waterproof, so it can be washed.) It looked really weird (as if cock rings in general don't look weird) but it added an interesting sensation in a pinch. If you want something really tight, it might not be the best idea, but it has some weight to it so it gives more of a feeling of being pulled on.

FLight Attendant

I use a velcro cable tie. Its about 10 inches long. onse side had the furry part the other has the hooks. I put the furry part so it touches the skin.

Fully adjustable and when your done you just un-velcrow it. rrrrrrrriiiipp AAhhhhhhhh

Banned

Arrow Maybe These LInks Will Help

Quote Originally Posted by sloppyjo View Post
    Does anyone have any homemade cock ring suggestions? I make a circle with my hand and grip tighter or looser and it feels real good. i just want to make something that'll stay there and have the same sensation with both hands free. any suggestions?
    sloppyjo - Maybe these links will be of some interest to you.

All About Cock Rings and Custom Cock Ring Designs

Link: http://www.cock-ring.net/

Risks of Cock Rings:

Link: http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/drk/menshealth22.asp

(cut-n-paste links in your browser window)

Enjoy!