Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Default Fleshligh girls Best Cunt? the winner is...

I need your expert advise i will be buying one very soon.. I think puma and raven look the best your thoughts?

FLight Captain

I'd show you the best yet they don't make it and would ban me from the forum hehe

K2

FLight Attendant

does each fleshlight has different feeling or what?

FLight Captain

i have a raven lia and brooke, i LOVE the raven, its the best, but i do want a PUMA.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by K2-Kelly
    I'd show you the best yet they don't make it and would ban me from the forum hehe

K2
    i doubt they will ban you hahah

Default send pics

all cunt pics are welcome [EMAIL="godsondov@yahoo.com"]godsondov@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] I have a hot vid of ravin with her fleshlight and she puts it next to her cunt to shoe how real it is and her bf fucks her than the fleahlight its so hot..

FLight Navigator

K2
    Feel free to post, if they ban u all us horny guys will start a petition XD

Bolt_Head

Quote Originally Posted by Merry christmas ME!
    I need your expert advise i will be buying one very soon.. I think puma and raven look the best your thoughts?
    [url=http://mythologyarchives.110mb.com/pmwiki.php?n=Main.FleshLightGirls]Here[/url] is a good overview of the FleshGirls inserts.. I LOVE my Raven Riley, highly recommended.

FLight Captain

<<<<< A particularly fav. pic of mine, best I'm willing to show atm......and that is exactly why I need to not be a smart ass as then they tell you to put up or shut up....

We learn through our mistakes.....Can't wait till I start doing so

K2

Default Puma!!!!

Yeah I got the puma!!! I love it. I like the look of a older womans pussy. Plus she feels really good

FLight Captain

Pics or it didn't happen, sugardaddy

Default PIC's

what do you want pics of???

FLight Attendant

I hear a lot of folks ravin about raven.

FLight Attendant

<<<<< A particularly fav. pic of mine
    K2
    Mine too K2! Thanks! You were definitely on my mind during my Fleshlight session tonight! Wow!

Flesh Stroke

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy_9992001
    what do you want pics of???
    He just wants to see up close pics of the opening and lips of your Puma insert.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Flesh Stroke
    Mine too K2! Thanks! You were definitely on my mind during my Fleshlight session tonight! Wow!

Flesh Stroke
    That's just bad and you should be ashamed!......as it made me go looking through my close ups of it to inspire more..... hehe....

Gawds I must have issues

K2

FLight First Officer

I see nothing wrong with you enjoying your online admirers.

FLight Attendant

That's a transvestite avatar. Nasty. How you're going to expect me to play with my fleshlight or with my hands if that avatar is now in my brain. Sicko.

FLight Captain

You can't get female genitals by being a transvestite

Source:
    [URL="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite"]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite[/URL]

FLight Attendant

Perhaps maybe surgery? It's the new millenium. Ofcourse it's possible. We have smart doctors nowadays. They will turn a penis into a vagina, but it's not fully a women things. It will be a cut off dick with a knife cut slice down below the stomach to make it look like a vagina. That's a nasty transvestite.

FLight First Officer

Actually the surgery is much much more elaborate, these days they can build a mostly functional vaginal canal using strips of the penis, so sex still triggers the right nerve endings. They even use the dick head as a cervix. The clit is purely cosmetic tho.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyThugzsta
    That's a transvestite avatar. Nasty. How you're going to expect me to play with my fleshlight or with my hands if that avatar is now in my brain. Sicko.
    LMAO!....Well, now a bit butch I may be, yet a "transvestite" is a person who dresses and acts like a woman....A "transexual" is a person who changes genders through surgery and hormones....That said, for my photo to be either that would entail me being "transexual"....However, sadly for your poor observation I've only been female physically for...Hmmmm....43 years, and being I'm 43, well.....I'll let you guess my less restrained answer.

Now granted, I'd kill to have a real dick for a week or more to see what it's like (yes, have an envy thing going)....Yet perhaps you might be better served meeting some real women before making statements instead of basing your facts off a FL.

K2

p.s.....Thank KrazyThugzsta for the loss of any others posted
    Last edited by K2; 01-29-2008 at 06:44 PM.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth
    Actually the surgery is much much more elaborate, these days they can build a mostly functional vaginal canal using strips of the penis, so sex still triggers the right nerve endings. They even use the dick head as a cervix. The clit is purely cosmetic tho.
    Actually that's not quite right....Look it up, there are some rather detailed (gruesome) descriptions and even photos as to how it's done for a man to a woman....It's the other way around that they still have massive issues with resolving.

In either case, I feel bad for those who must feel so conflicted and trapped wishing them the best.

K2

FLight First Officer

Yea, I'm not sure why someone would want to go the physical changes route... I say learn to enjoy the equiptment you have, reguardless of your sexual identity, what you were born with will doubtless serve better.

Default ravin has the best looking cunt

every time i look at the ravin fl I want to get it soooo bad the clit and lips look so perfect. but the 79.99 Is holding me back I could just get the buy 1 get 1 half off and a case for that price.. But i just looks so good what a visual it must be fucking that.. the mini matd tt has a great visual too with the possy faceing you somthing about it turns me on so much visual is important to me..

FLight Captain

I boggle at the shortsightedness of insulting ladies who take their clothes off... What kind of message does that send...

FLight Attendant

p.s.....Thank KrazyThugzsta for the loss of any others posted
    That's probably for the best to keep you from going down a path you might have regretted later, i.e. getting even more explicit. That's OK, us guys still have our imaginations! I'm sorry though that it took someone to insult you for you to pull the picture. Thanks for the brief glimpse.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

Flesh Stroke

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Flesh Stroke
    That's probably for the best to keep you from going down a path you might have regretted later, i.e. getting even more explicit. That's OK, us guys still have our imaginations! I'm sorry though that it took someone to insult you for you to pull the picture. Thanks for the brief glimpse.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

Flesh Stroke
    Ehh.....at my age I've nothing to regret about what I do now, in fact my only concern is not offending others while I live my lifestyle (need a member introduction thread here to clear that up). As to being insulted, well lets just say it's difficult to be insulted by someone who is simply wrong....

Back "On Topic" however, though it might be fun for a guy to imagine what it would be llike to be with one of these gals, in the end they're unfortunately just holding a small patch of the fantasy. So I suppose to decide which looks the best, you might be best served in considering what parts of a girls cunnie attracts you the most?

For some it's the size of the outer labia, others the inner. Some how much of the hood covers the clit, and still others the size of the clit. Being a true bi (meaning I can emotionally love either), I have very specific feelings on what looks best to me.....Yet in the end that would vairy if casual sex in what I intended on doing with it. To choose though one over the other, I find myself best served by considering "which one would I like to go down on most" (thinking of nothing but the cunnie here)......

Might be a worthwhile thing to consider when making your choices, as that is stating somewhere deep, the one that draws you in closest to it. So the most attractive to you.

K2

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Merry christmas ME! View Post
    every time i look at the ravin fl I want to get it soooo bad the clit and lips look so perfect. but the 79.99 Is holding me back I could just get the buy 1 get 1 half off and a case for that price.. But i just looks so good what a visual it must be fucking that.. the mini matd tt has a great visual too with the possy faceing you somthing about it turns me on so much visual is important to me..
    all cunt pics are welcome [EMAIL="godsondov@yahoo.com"]godsondov@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] I have a hot vid of ravin with her fleshlight and she puts it next to her cunt to shoe how real it is and her bf fucks her than the fleahlight its so hot..
    None of which are better looking than my gf who has the nicest looking cunt of all time I may add..

FLight First Officer

None of which are better looking than my gf who has the nicest looking cunt of all time I may add..
    Is she on this board too or something? Cuz otherwise you don't need to kiss so much ass!! Or pussy as it were...

Bolt_Head

Quote Originally Posted by minibudda View Post
    Is she on this board too or something? Cuz otherwise you don't need to kiss so much ass!! Or pussy as it were...
    Maybe he actually does think his GF's pussy is the best looking cunt ever, I'm sure his GF would find that romantic LOL.

Angry Shut up Sucker boy!

Firt off mini me , Do you know who i am? I am not a freshmen im a sophmore so zip it rookie... Before I stick a Limpy in your yapping hole.(xxl) Next off ,your just mad your corny inverted booby skydiving entry to the lia 19 contest was a flop and My "everday im fucking" single is the greatest song since the invention of song. I demand this sucker boy drop and give me 20...... Now back to my Herem I go.. "sighs "

FLight First Officer

Firt off mini me , Do you know who i am? I am not a freshmen im a sophmore so zip it rookie... Before I stick a Limpy in your yapping hole.(xxl) Next off ,your just mad your corny inverted booby skydiving entry to the lia 19 contest was a flop and My "everday im fucking" single is the greatest song since the invention of song. I demand this sucker boy drop and give me 20...... Now back to my Herem I go.. "sighs "
    You're right, I do know who you are! Touche sir

Angry

You're right, I do know who you are! Touche sir
    LOL, Mini Me why you were on google looking for live pics of my limpys so you could estimate gerth for your own personal fantasys, I was Getting my balls washed by My "Herem ball washer girl" she is fabalous with a Lofey..