Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default best lube on the fleshlight site?

what lube is the best? is the id warming good?

FLight Captain

Having tried most of the lubricants offered at one time or another, we just recently tried the Gun Oil H2O and were very impressed with its lubrication, longevity, state when dried/drying, and clean up. IMO vastly superior to all others, and that pertains to not only FL masterbation, yet stimulation with your hand, and in fact use in various sexual activities.

K2

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by K2-Kelly
    Having tried most of the lubricants offered at one time or another, we just recently tried the Gun Oil H2O and were very impressed with its lubrication, longevity, state when dried/drying, and clean up. IMO vastly superior to all others, and that pertains to not only FL masterbation, yet stimulation with your hand, and in fact use in various sexual activities.

K2
    K2,
    I've never tried Gun Oil H20, but I keep reading good things about it. I've been an Astroglide man, but I'm about out of my stock of Astroglide (I usually buy 3 bottles at a time!) and maybe I'll give Gun Oil a try!

FLight Captain

I'd very strongly suggest it, in fact, looking in the drawer beside me here I see "legend toyz sex lube, I.D./Astroglide/Wet/Ky/Vaseline/etc.."....pfft forget it, enough lubes of maybe 30 types to grease up a bazillion buttholes......and though I hung onto them as "just in case"....Time they were circular filed.

Liked the GunOil H2O better then any, and thanks for reminding me as I REALLY want some of their female based products now (as in order today).

K2

FLight Attendant

thanks k2. ordered 4oz gunoil. how long will that last me with the ut?

FLight Attendant

Gun Oil H2O is good, but I'm still an ID Glide man. The Gun Oil is certainly different and doesn't get sticky like some of the other glycerine based lubes, but it seems to dry out faster and seems a little thicker than ID Glide. Those that have problems with glycerine based lubes for anal sex may find this to be a nice alternative. It is good enough though to bump down Astroglide as my second favorite (but not by much!). It does seem to rehydrate well with water or spit. I also notice somewhat of a thin white froth at the base of my penis when I first start my session but it seems to go away after a while.

It certainly is worth a try but I think I'll stay with my ID Glide. I'm in the process of "working through" my samples and collections of lubes. With how much I have, it'll be a long while before I run out of them all!

Flesh Stroke

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Flesh Stroke
    Gun Oil H2O is good, but I'm still an ID Glide man. The Gun Oil is certainly different and doesn't get sticky like some of the other glycerine based lubes, but it seems to dry out faster and seems a little thicker than ID Glide. Those that have problems with glycerine based lubes for anal sex may find this to be a nice alternative. It is good enough though to bump down Astroglide as my second favorite (but not by much!). It does seem to rehydrate well with water or spit. I also notice somewhat of a thin white froth at the base of my penis when I first start my session but it seems to go away after a while.

It certainly is worth a try but I think I'll stay with my ID Glide. I'm in the process of "working through" my samples and collections of lubes. With how much I have, it'll be a long while before I run out of them all!

Flesh Stroke
    Where have you got samples? Need ...

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by relakit
    thanks k2. ordered 4oz gunoil. how long will that last me with the ut?
    I have no idea hon....Guess it depends on what you do with it and how often though with the GunOil a little goes a long way and we've had no issues with drying at all.

K2

Bolt_Head

The best lube is ID Glide for me. But this is unofficial, but the xanthan gum thing floating around seems like a good idea.

FLight Attendant

the ID wet light is amazing. Thin like water, but super slick like astroglide. I prefer it over astroglide now, but I used to be an astroglide fanatic back when I first started having sex with ladies.

Wet light is just nice, I do tend to use a lot, but for me that is half the fun. I haven't tried Gun Oil H2O yet, but my two big bottles of Wet Light are almost out, so I might have to try Gun Oil

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by aliquis View Post
    Where have you got samples? Need ...
    Oops! Sorry for not responding to this.

If you spend more than $30 at CheapLubes, they will send you a small bag of sample pack lubes for free.

You can also go directly to some of the lube manufacturers such as ID and they will send you free samples as well.

Flesh Stroke

Thanks for the tip Flesh!

FLight Attendant

I didn't get mine yet just order one. Does it feel like the real thing?