Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    79

    Question Thinner or Thicker Water Based Lubricant

    Which type of lubricant is better to use? Thinner or Thicker Water Based Lubes?

  2. #2
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Well, it depends. I usually use a thicker lube but it takes longer to work it's way down the tube to the orifice when applied. A thinner lube gets in quicker but wears out quicker, too.

    It's up to you! Some say a thinner lube promotes more sensation - that's why I use a THICKER lube instead. I usually last about 4-5 hours so the thicker lube helps keep my yang from getting sore.

    My formula: One tube of Wal-Mart Lube (~$2) in a plastic soap pump (also at Wal-Mart) diluted with water enough to make it to my consistency. Shake Well, and pray.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fleshlight Estates
    Posts
    1,012

    Arrow It Is Up To YOU

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriysz View Post
    Which type of lubricant is better to use? Thinner or Thicker Water Based Lubes?
    Moriysz - Most current Forum Members seem to prefer Astroglide (which can purchased at your local pharmacy) or Gun Oil H20 (which can be purchased from Fleshlight.com) as their water-based lubricant.

    I think that the thinness or thickness of the lubricant you use is mostly one of personal taste. I suggest using a water-based lubricant of your choice and try small custom mixtures starting with a 50/50 mixture (50 % lubricant / 50% water) and adjusting as you feel is needed. When you find a mix that is right for you then you will have the "lubricant formula" you can use to mix up a "big batch".

    Happy Experimenting...
    Last edited by Fleshlight Master; 04-02-2008 at 06:16 PM.

  4. #4
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    760

    Default

    I use prefer thinner lubes for textured inserts, since they hold it in place better and it works down faster in them, but thicker mixes for my smooth inserts. I'll vary consistency I mix based on which inserts are curently "in service" as I have only 3 cases.

  5. #5
    Bolt_Head
    Guest

    Default

    I like mixing water with thicker generic lubes to make a longer lasting cheap lube.

  6. #6
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: Thinner or Thicker Water Based Lubricant

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdave View Post
    Well, it depends. I usually use a thicker lube but it takes longer to work it's way down the tube to the orifice when applied. A thinner lube gets in quicker but wears out quicker, too.

    It's up to you! Some say a thinner lube promotes more sensation - that's why I use a THICKER lube instead. I usually last about 4-5 hours so the thicker lube helps keep my yang from getting sore.

    My formula: One tube of Wal-Mart Lube (~$2) in a plastic soap pump (also at Wal-Mart) diluted with water enough to make it to my consistency. Shake Well, and pray.
    sorry about resurrecting this old thread but I was wondering who has tried the Wal-Mart lube, what do you pay per oz., and how does it compare to the more expensive lubes out there?

  7. #7
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,399

    Default Re: Thinner or Thicker Water Based Lubricant

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriysz View Post
    Which type of lubricant is better to use? Thinner or Thicker Water Based Lubes?
    This is something you more or less have to find out for your self . Some like thinner , some like thicker , and even with some of the different fleshlights you might find thinner works better and with some thicker . You and your dick are the only ones that can really tell what is best for you .

  8. #8
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,399

    Default Re: Thinner or Thicker Water Based Lubricant

    Quote Originally Posted by funtymes View Post
    sorry about resurrecting this old thread but I was wondering who has tried the Wal-Mart lube, what do you pay per oz., and how does it compare to the more expensive lubes out there?
    It is just as good as ky jelly and cheaper , $2.00 for a 4 oz tube of it at walmart .

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top