Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default New FL come with lube?

Hi all--

Just order a new FL using the BYO option. Usually I'm a no-lube kinda guy, but I just realized that you pretty much need it for the FL. When you buy a new FL, does it come with some free lube? Otherwise, I'm fucked.

Thanks.

FLight First Officer

If i remember correctly, it will come with a little tiny sample packet of gun oiil, but i ordered mine last fall. My lia19 came with a 2oz bottle of gunoil, and my ice butt speedbump came with a little one time use sample packet of gunoil.

just run to walmart or shoprite and grab water based lube, astroglide or id glide. If you go to walmart they have self checkout so no need to fret.

FLight Captain

It comes with a small sample of ID Glide. The sample lasted about 2 uses for me. Each an hour long. So you'll definitely want to go out and buy a water based lube for your FL.

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpadora
    Hi all--

Just order a new FL using the BYO option. Usually I'm a no-lube kinda guy, but I just realized that you pretty much need it for the FL. When you buy a new FL, does it come with some free lube? Otherwise, I'm fucked.

Thanks.
    Welcome to the forum, Trumpadora!

Well, you don't "pretty much" need lube for the Fleshlight; you need some kind of lubrication, period!!

As others have said, you probably will receive a tiny pillow sample of lube with your Fleshlight, although I wouldn't guarantee it. I've received one or two Fleshlights where there was no sample lube. Go to the store and buy a water-based lube before the Fleshlight arrives!

FLight First Officer

it comes with a sample if im not mistaken

FLight Attendant

Yea. My STU fleshlight didn't come with any kind of lubrication. All i recieved was the sleeve and the case.

Bolt_Head

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpadora View Post
    Hi all--

Thanks.
    The FL comes with some sample lube but it's not enough, you will need a bottle of lube.

Smile

Hello all!

When you order the Fleshlight it does not always come with sample lubrication. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does not. The best thing to do is not count on getting the free sample lubricant and either purchase it online here at [url]www.fleshlight.com[/url] or from another source.

Thanks!
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/